Is the intelligence test given by the psychiatrist the real intelligence score?

L

looksmaxxerrr

Iron
He told me that my intelligence was normal, but most of the questions he asked were general knowledge questions.

Is the intelligence test given by the psychiatrist the real intelligence score?​

Is the intelligence test given by the psychiatrist the real intelligence score?​

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l

retard

He told me that my intelligence was normal, but most of the questions he asked were general knowledge questions.

"How much BBC do white ghetto bitches consume daily" three big black cocks saar

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51570, Kirby7000 and PsychoDsk
"How much BBC do white ghetto bitches consume daily" three big black cocks saar
ayo how's the buccal fat, didn't think you'd still be alive lmao

ayo how's the buccal fat, didn't think you'd still be alive lmao
I took antibiotics, I don't think I did it correctly tbh because my right side is a bit more hollow than my left and I'm not seeing the results like the before and afters from surgeons

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
I took antibiotics, I don't think I did it correctly tbh because my right side is a bit more hollow than my left and I'm not seeing the results like the before and afters from surgeons
crazy, make a thread with the before and afters and how you felt, ...
tag me in it

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Tag me too bhai :love:

That isn't an IQ test. That's a general aptitude test.

An IQ test like the one you take at Mensa (and can only do twice in a lifetime) has no verbal questions and only uses random image pattern puzzles which you have to solve (40 or 50 puzzles which gradually get harder and harder) in ~45 minutes.

Less than 2% of people score above 131 in those and are admitted to Mensa.
I wouldn't worry too much about that number as long as you get around 100 which means your brain function is normal.

If you get less than 80 IQ points on the official Mensa test (which is also administered by a psychiatrist and you write the answers on paper), you may qualify for some kind of mental disability payments which will make life easier.

140+ isn't necessarily good either, while it makes you top 0,1% percentile IQ wise, most of these people have severe autism, are neurodivergent and don't function well in society due to being so different from ordinary people. The sweet spot is around 115-130, but you can't really train it - IQ is a hereditary trait.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxerrr

An IQ test like the one you take at Mensa (and can only do twice in a lifetime) has no verbal questions and only uses random image pattern puzzles which you have to solve (40 or 50 puzzles which gradually get harder and harder) in ~45 minutes.

I wouldn't worry too much about that number as long as you get around 100 which means your brain function is normal.

If you get less than 80 IQ points on the official Mensa test (which is also administered by a psychiatrist and you write the answers on paper), you may qualify for some kind of mental disability payments which will make life easier.

140+ isn't necessarily good either, while it makes you top 0,1% percentile IQ wise, most of these people have severe autism, are neurodivergent and don't function well in society due to being so different from ordinary people. The sweet spot is around 115-130, but you can't really train it - IQ is a hereditary trait.
I got 118 points in Mensa, but the psychiatrist said my intelligence was normal.

I got 118 points in Mensa, but the psychiatrist said my intelligence was normal.
That's way above normal, that's over 1 standard deviation above normal (1 SD is 15 points).

No need to pay a whole lot of attention to these numbers as long as you get to live a satisfactory life.
In many ways it's better to be around 115-120 than a top 0,1% genius at 148 who often suffer socially as a result of very high IQ.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxerrr

How would I take a psychiatrist IQ test? It would be weird if I asked my doctor randomly if I can take an IQ test and