is the oral minox giving me a tranny look? & should I grow out my hair?

Thefaqeeh

Thefaqeeh

Silver
finally after a year without one I bought a phone, so ignore all the shitty laptop camera pics from back in the day.
oral minox gave me insane eyelashes and brows ngl, but I need it for my hair, should I grow it out also to cover my ears? or will that be me fully transitioning. (excuse the hairstyle it was raining heavy outside)

IMG 8915

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, exo and MaestheticMaso
Yes to both

• JFL
Reactions: Thefaqeeh
Grow some stubble, maybe that would look better than being clean shaven. The problem isn't your eyelashes

• +1
Grow some stubble, maybe that would look better than being clean shaven. The problem isn't your eyelashes
what is it then, my gay aura?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio and LooksThinker
what the fuck is this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio, LooksThinker, xxv and 3 others
Grow out your hair, shave your body completely and then report back to me in dms.

• JFL
finally after a year without one I bought a phone, so ignore all the shitty laptop camera pics from back in the day.
oral minox gave me insane eyelashes and brows ngl, but I need it for my hair, should I grow it out also to cover my ears? or will that be me fully transitioning. (excuse the hairstyle it was raining heavy outside)

View attachment 2878665
its already over boyo

Look like u regularly take dick. It’s over over

nah bro you look like a brazilian fag
it's just the lightning and my hair/lashes/brows being wet from the rain
IMG 8917

I'm 196 masc 99% of the time

aight guys thanks guess I aint growing my hair

makes it even more appealing to me, die early and everybody think my heart failed instead of roped
nah bro I would weep over you

• JFL
It’s the brutal eyes that’s the issue

• +1
Reactions: silencio, LooksThinker and Thefaqeeh
It’s the brutal eyes that’s the issue
yah man I fractured my skull a long time ago and it kinda made my eyes weird, at least the scar adds contrast fuck it

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
if you're talking about my droopy eye yes when I was a kid I fellona brick on my eyebrow area and shi
Did you get surgery for it ?

• +1
Did you get surgery for it
I was too young like barely able to walk but I think the doctor said it wasn't too depressed so there was no surgery other than the stitches for the wound