Is the wrist plate opened or closed

J

jonfitz

Iron
This was 6 months ago are the plates closed?
Once wrist plates close how much time until torso/leg ones close too?

Attachments

• IMG_4505.jpeg
    IMG_4505.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4504.jpeg
    IMG_4504.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
Reactions: tervile1 and marek937
open, or atleast it seems like it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Lethbridge, marek937 and 1 other person
Since this was 6 months ago u think its closed now, im not on ai
Yeah they looked like you had 6 months to a year if lucky, they’re def closed now but your spine plates might be open. Legs are probably closed too.

• +1
Reactions: Meister!
Probably open, get it checked again and then heightmaxx asap
Been on mk for abt 8 months, ordering asin, what shouks i know for regulating side effects like memory etc. Dont wanna be stupid filling these college aps.

Been on mk for abt 8 months, ordering asin, what shouks i know for regulating side effects like memory etc. Dont wanna be stupid filling these college aps.
are u in EU? if yes we’re are you ordering this stuff?

I said this 1000x and I will most likely say it 1000x again:

GET X-RAYS BEFORE HOPPING ON AI AND WHATNOT BECAUSE IF YOUR PLATES AREN'T OPEN YOU'RE ONLY GOING TO FUCK UP YOUR HAIR, JOINTS, ENDOCRINE SYSTEM AND WHATEVER FOR NOTHING !

It breaks my heart seeing another young guys in the same situation I was years ago, your wrist plates just fused and you hop on this forum copium (spine and leg growth plates). GET THEM CHECKED.

GET X-RAYS BEFORE HOPPING ON AI AND WHATNOT BECAUSE IF YOUR PLATES AREN'T OPEN YOU'RE ONLY GOING TO FUCK UP YOUR HAIR, JOINTS, ENDOCRINE SYSTEM AND WHATEVER FOR NOTHING !

It breaks my heart seeing another young guys in the same situation I was years ago, your wrist plates just fused and you hop on this forum copium (spine and leg growth plates). GET THEM CHECKED.
Will try, how u get the doc to check. They dont just xray on demand. I had a doc check cause finger issue.

Will try, how u get the doc to check. They dont just xray on demand. I had a doc check cause finger issue.
In most countries, if you pay yourself you can just go and tell them to get an x-ray done for whatever reason. For the spine I would say that I have problems with my back and for the knees I would just say that your doctor suspects femoral retroversion and they will get it done. That's how I did it.

EDIT: being somewhat honest also helps, tell them you are worried about your height and are looking into getting consultations with orthopedic surgeons to increase your final height, tell them that you want to know if your plates are still open or not.

In most countries, if you pay yourself you can just go and tell them to get an x-ray done for whatever reason. For the spine I would say that I have problems with my back and for the knees I would just say that your doctor suspects femoral retroversion and they will get it done. That's how I did it.

EDIT: being somewhat honest also helps, tell them you are worried about your height and are looking into getting consultations with orthopedic surgeons to increase your final height, tell them that you want to know if your plates are still open or not.
Thanks, what was ur ai dose I was thinking of buying it for dimorphism as well as I need some more of it. I was planning on taking smth small like 6.25 or less

Thanks, what was ur ai dose I was thinking of buying it for dimorphism as well as I need some more of it. I was planning on taking smth small like 6.25 or less
I took 6.25mg to 12.5mg per day, but it was too late. Your plates are almost completely closed, anyone telling you that hopping on GH and AI right now without knowing if your spine and leg growth plates are open is just parroting the same things they heard other people say. Research the effects of taking AIand GH, it can nuke your hair (AI) for example. Running this stack without 100% confirmation that your plates are open is not only useless --> it will most likely just hurt you.

• +1
Reactions: Osie
I took 6.25mg to 12.5mg per day, but it was too late. Your plates are almost completely closed, anyone telling you that hopping on GH and AI right now without knowing if your spine and leg growth plates are open is just parroting the same things they heard other people say. Research the effects of taking AIand GH, it can nuke your hair (AI) for example. Running this stack without 100% confirmation that your plates are open is not only useless --> it will most likely just hurt you.
best case and they are still open, did you get some more dimorphic features? And is early baldness in your genes. Wow did the 6.25 cause all that! How long were u taking it for in months.

Well, AI is an endocrine disrupter and the point is to put your hormones out of wack. You will most likely experience negative side effects on AI unless you are overweight and it's just normalizing your hormonal system back to normal function.

His wrist growth plates are pretty open for someone who's 17.6, A lot of people have their wrist growth plates closed by 15.5+, so I wouldn't be surprised if he can possibly make gains from taking exogenous compounds, but like you said, closer examination is always needed and no point to potentially harm your body if the height you are at currently isn't horrible

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lethbridge and Meister!
best case and they are still open, did you get some more dimorphic features? And is early baldness in your genes. Wow did the 6.25 cause all that! How long were u taking it for in months.
I already was very dimorphic so I can't tell. Early baldness isn't in our genes, I am not nearly as screwed as the average guy I see in my area, but the seeing the thinning in my case was brutal, because I didn't expect to lose it so fast and so hard, still losing faster than before even though I stopped months ago, wondering what could have caused this? I researched it and in many bodybuilding forums they talk about how aromasin can ruin even the best of all hairlines if you are unlucky.
Well, AI is an endocrine disrupter and the point is to put your hormones out of wack. You will most likely experience negative side effects on AI unless you are overweight and it's just normalizing your hormonal system back to normal function.

His wrist growth plates are pretty open for someone who's 17.6, A lot of people have their wrist growth plates closed by 15.5+, so I wouldn't be surprised if he can possibly make gains from taking exogenous compounds, but like you said, closer examination is always needed and no point to potentially harm your body if the height you are at currently isn't horrible
Yeah they are pretty open for 17 and half but compared to the studies that are commonly cited here not nearly as open as they should be to realize the gains most people expect by going the AI and HGH/IGF-1 route. Get the images of your knees and spines ASAP and then act accordingly that's all I can say.

EDIT: most importantly --> don't fuck your health up for 1-2cm because it isnt worth to advance by half a norwood stage or more to get slightly taller. Play it safe, best case you get it monitored by a physician.

• +1
I already was very dimorphic so I can't tell. Early baldness isn't in our genes, I am not nearly as screwed as the average guy I see in my area, but the seeing the thinning in my case was brutal, because I didn't expect to lose it so fast and so hard, still losing faster than before even though I stopped months ago, wondering what could have caused this? I researched it and in many bodybuilding forums they talk about how aromasin can ruin even the best of all hairlines if you are unlucky.

Yeah they are pretty open for 17 and half but compared to the studies that are commonly cited here not nearly as open as they should be to realize the gains most people expect by going the AI and HGH/IGF-1 route. Get the images of your knees and spines ASAP and then act accordingly that's all I can say.

EDIT: most importantly --> don't fuck your health up for 1-2cm because it isnt worth to advance by half a norwood stage or more to get slightly taller. Play it safe, best case you get it monitored by a physician.
yeah, my hair is still shedding like crazy too man. it’s most likely just TE. but aromasin probably permenatly wrecked my hairline and my crown, my hair like formed this thinning pattern across the sides of my head it’s really weird man.

those wrist plates are actually as open as the ones in studies lol. a lot of those ISS kids had completely fused wrist plates 16.5-17+ (advanced bone age for their age, that’s practically why they hopped on that clinical stack in the first place.)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Meister! and Lethbridge
They are very open in these scans

• JFL
Reactions: Meister!

Yes and no, its not a total waste at least AIs will increase testosterone which will help puberty max but it is a risk for potentially almost no gain if all plates are closed. That being said its unlikely for the spine to be fully closed in 16-18yos but always get it checked yeah.

been on mk since may going off for a week every 2 months. Tbh sleep has been terrible last year 4-6hrs weekdays due to griding school and college aps. t20 hopefully. Goal is to get 7p over next few months while i have time b4 plates close.

Yes and no, its not a total waste at least AIs will increase testosterone which will help puberty max but it is a risk for potentially almost no gain if all plates are closed. That being said its unlikely for the spine to be fully closed in 16-18yos but always get it checked yeah.
tbh low t from genes got hella soft features and ectomorph genes so thats why Im thinking low dose ai

Update: New Xray, still open?
They are very open in these scans
Yeah they looked like you had 6 months to a year if lucky, they’re def closed now but your spine plates might be open. Legs are probably closed too.

those wrist plates are actually as open as the ones in studies lol. a lot of those ISS kids had completely fused wrist plates 16.5-17+ (advanced bone age for their age, that’s practically why they hopped on that clinical stack in the first place.)

17 yrs 11 months
Done w college apps rdy to finally start sleeping over 5 hours now lol.

Attachments

• IMG_1812.jpeg
    IMG_1812.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1813.jpeg
    IMG_1813.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0

17 yrs 11 months
looks like it hasn't changed much honestly

17 yrs 11 months
Barely but still open, hand ones are closed, you’ve got about 6 months left, a year if you hop on AI ASAP

Barely but still open, hand ones are closed, you’ve got about 6 months left, a year if you hop on AI ASAP
Have u been on ai? I want to low dose it does 6.25 sound ok for mitigating hairline recession and brain affects?

Have u been on ai? I want to low dose it does 6.25 sound ok for mitigating hairline recession and brain affects?
Won’t effect your brain unless you abuse it, and you need to keep on a dose that leaves your levels in a certain range, you can’t just take a “little” as it won’t be enough to delay growth plate closure. Your hairline won’t recede unless you have really bad hairline genes. Good luck and give me rep for the help grey.

a good target to aim for is below or close to 10mcg/dl. Then titrate your AI dose based on blood labs. Go as low (as in a high dose on the AI) as you can tolerate. In ISS studies they nuke it down to 0, however this is in children so they dont really need to be 100% brainpower.

Won’t effect your brain unless you abuse it, and you need to keep on a dose that leaves your levels in a certain range, you can’t just take a “little” as it won’t be enough to delay growth plate closure. Your hairline won’t recede unless you have really bad hairline genes. Good luck and give me rep for the help grey.
AI is bound to affect your brain. It just is, estrogen is incredibly important for your brain. I took Asin for a couple months and realized I was noticeably dumber during it. I've been off for a month or so now though, and I think I'm more or less back.

With regards to hair, it's most likely going to be up to your hair's DHT sensitivity. Imo there's a pretty significant dht incraese with AI as I was getting new body and facial hair growth (could also just be natural aging but I doubt it since it was pretty fast), but I didn't lose any scalp hair myself.

a good target to aim for is below or close to 10mcg/dl. Then titrate your AI dose based on blood labs. Go as low (as in a high dose on the AI) as you can tolerate. In ISS studies they nuke it down to 0, however this is in children so they dont really need to be 100% brainpower.
How do u guys just get labs and tests doesnt prices add up to more than its price.

Wym taking a little wont just slow it down?

How do u guys just get labs and tests doesnt prices add up to more than its price.
if you are in the USA you can use discountedlabs.com im in the UK i just contacted labs directly and asked them to run it. And yes, the average monthly cost of lab tests for me is going to be about $20-30 more than the cost of monthly HGH. However thats cuz im testing alot, testing less biomarkers is cheaper

if you are in the USA you can use discountedlabs.com im in the UK i just contacted labs directly and asked them to run it. And yes, the average monthly cost of lab tests for me is going to be about $20-30 more than the cost of monthly HGH. However thats cuz im testing alot, testing less biomarkers is cheaper
u get it once a month and its 20 p month correct?

This forum made people think that wrists maters jfl

Ossified. Your growth is done. Ulna, radius and phalangeal epiphyseal plates all closed. You can still get claviclular growth 1-2 cm. But not in your legs.

This forum made people think that wrists maters jfl
You are retarded. Would have you instantly fired if you worked for me. There is a whole classification for using the wrist x ray growth plates to evaluate bone age in adolescents and young children. But the X-rays posted show a mature bone age coinciding with his chronological age. This is normal. It means no more growth in long bones is possible (except for maybe the clavicle).

You are retarded. Would have you instantly fired if you worked for me. There is a whole classification for using the wrist x ray growth plates to evaluate bone age in adolescents and young children. But the X-rays posted show a mature bone age coinciding with his chronological age. This is normal. It means no more growth in long bones is possible (except for maybe the clavicle).
Positive? Also no torso growth too?

17 yrs 11 months
they haven’t rly changed. it looks a little below bone age 17

my bone age in my knee was way younger than my wrist so i don’t rly know what you are talking abt. it’s true wrist bone age is most used but many studies have regarded knee score is more reliable in terms of potential
14x1L4.jpg

i seem to remember a study for ISS kids in which 5/8 kids had closed wrist plates more ossified then the ones here yet they all still grew a net average of 6.6cm with the lowest being a bit over an inch. AI and hgh was used. Can you explain that then? If wrist = not possible. Those 5 kids shouldn’t have grown at all then.

• +1
estou no mk desde maio, saindo por uma semana a cada 2 meses. Para ser sincero, o sono tem sido terrível no ano passado, de 4 a 6 horas durante a semana, devido à falta de aulas na escola e na faculdade. t20 espero. O objetivo é conseguir 7 centavos nos próximos meses enquanto tenho tempo para fechar as placas b4.
Results of mk ? Bro