Is their any supplements I can take to improve my IQ/cognition and thinking skills

Facecel

Facecel

Iron
I’ve been taking gorillas mind multivitamin for 2 days and I still feel dumb asf , if you guys have any supplements or things I could try I’d appreciate it, thank you

HGH and thyroid.

• So Sad
Reactions: Facecel
My thyroids is normal , i got that and testosterone checked and they’re both good, and hgh? Ima look into this rn
I only took HGH, so that's the one I can speak for from experience. I tried it for heightmaxxing(didn't work) but a completely unexpected side effect was that it made me way smarter as long as I kept taking it. The effect wore off in 1-2 days after I stopped.

Cough syrop​

Chronic DXM use is associated with a reduced risk of dementia​

Dextromethorphan (DXM) has been reported to reduce neuronal damage and neurodegeneration in animal and human models
We used a Cox regression hazard model to identify risk factors of dementia during 16 years of follow-up, and the results indicate that a significantly lower percentage of subjects with DXM use (P < .001) developed dementia compared with those without DXM use (11.38%, 4541/39 895 vs 18.66%, 29 785/159 580). After adjustment for age and other variables [adjusted hazard ratio: .567 (95% confidence interval: .413-.678, P < .001)], this study also demonstrated that DXM use appeared to reduce the risk of developing dementia. DXM use may potentially provide a protective effect against dementia.
Furthermore, there is a dose dependent pattern, where higher dosage of DXM relates with a lower risk of dementia.

Hazard ratio for no DXM use 1 (reference)

hazard ratio for 1-30mg a day 0.754

hazard ratio for 31-90mg a day 0.563

hazard ratio for ≥91mg a day 0.442

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel and cube