Is theory theory right

ongongfr

ongongfr

curry bone moggerr
Low cuck face= subbmissive behavior

chad face= high test risk taking behvior douche bag behavior.

all chads have this personaltiy, think about harvey specter or bradd pitt in fight culb. or any popular kid in an 80s show, there bassically the leaders of school. while all the nerds and losers an bad looking. Sean o pry said in a ninterview that he was egotistcal and mean during his teen years in high school in an interview.

You know that what creates @dimorphism and a chad face is Test and DHT right? Obviously they’d act like a bully or duche.

Water.org

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan and ongongfr
Many values can have different outcomes. Life isn't binary (yet)

Chad will have higher exposure to women, therefore having an abundance, therefore being more inclided for ego and risk taking, aswell as confidence.

Chad has the choice, be grateful and nice to people (bluepill show person talking ab personality)
OR be ruthless chad slaying left and right, ruining women's lives so they blame normies and incels.

• +1
Reactions: ZaC
Do read a book by it's cover. If somebody looks like a pussy 99% of the time they are.

• +1
Reactions: ongongfr
Do read a book by it's cover. If somebody looks like a pussy 99% of the time they are.
you can read ones perosnality just by looking at them. works for me everytime for soem reason

Attractive people are naturaly born leaders ugly people are followers why because nobody want to associate with unattractive people.

• +1
Reactions: ongongfr