Is there a "beard system" similar to "hair system" that you can buy? (Dan Brazilian beard style)

Y

yolo23

Iron
Hello,

As we know, a hair system is an established way to looksmax and cover hair baldness as some users here already utilize it and are satisfied.
Is it possible to create a Dan Brazilian look if your jaws are recessed (I'm not talking about growing natural beard hair) but rather have something that could naturally attach to your lower third and give the illusion of a strong lower third (ramus/chin/jaw projection) - It has to be thick enough so when it's touched you can't tell there is no bone support underneath it.

Here are the pictures of the wanted look:

And here are some existing UK hair systems:

So can you just buy a "Dan Brazilian beard" piece that you could maintain? I mean if it can be done with hair why can't it be done with beard? I think some users could definitely benefit from it.

• JFL
Reactions: lassebasse and Reformed
Nigger. R u foolish

• JFL
Reactions: hammy
Nigger. R u foolish
No but your mom is foolish fuck off
I can’t imagine it not being insanely obvious.
Why with the hair system it looks looks good and blends well, why you think it can't be done the same with the beard? What makes it more difficult to blend hair in the lower third than the upper third?

That beard is a looksmin. You want dense stubble.
No, it can't be a dense stubble, because you need to have the bone structure support underneath it so it won't work if you're recessed.
I also disagree with you saying Dan Brazilian beard is looksmin, look at the picture of him before getting the beard to compare:

He's defintly looksmaxed with this beard style, and I think many in this forum can as well if such beard system to exist.

I'm looking for more serious replies, so far I'm just getting a bunch of kiddies replying with no understanding of what they're saying unfortunately.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell and Napoleon1800
Use minoxidil

Yes, if you're getting a shitty style like in this picture and paying cheap, then of course I'm not expecting miracles.
I'm talking about the Dan Brazilian style only and if such beard system to exist, I wouldn't mind spending few hundreds dollars if I knew it would look natural and blend well just like any other decent hair system out there.

• +1
Reactions: Mr Test
Use minoxidil
No, I'm not talking about ways to grow hair naturally. Plus this would take a long time and some don't have a nice beard texture or thickness needed to pull this off.
I'm looking for a quick solution with a beard system that already has the style (texture, thickness) considered attractive.

Last edited: