@Zer0/∞

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30477, Deleted member 29155, Xerryx and 14 others
it starts with an a it ends with a d

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and thecel
If you want non-meme answers look up Saiyan, Lars, Salludon, AverageJoe, legend has it SyrianPsycho lurks, Pneumo, Niko, Loox, Blackgymmax. I know Tyrion is a meme but I think his most recent pics are pretty decent looking

Looksmax incels

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Deleted member 6128, Yoke and 11 others
If you want non-meme answers look up Saiyan, Lars, Salludon, AverageJoe, legend has it SyrianPsycho lurks, Pneumo, Niko, Loox, Blackgymmax. I know Tyrion is a meme but I think his most recent pics are pretty decent looking

View attachment 2229398
those are actual looksmax users? Why tf are they on here so religiously if they look like that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: paulallen, Xangsane and WanderingBurro
those are actual looksmax users? Why tf are they on here so religiously if they look like that
Why not?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, T50 Mogger, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: zsombi, Deleted member 30477, Constantin Denis and 11 others
I have been here every day since I first discovered this site a few years back it's like an addiction

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 6128, zharupodrugu and 6 others
I have been here every day since I first discovered this site a few years back it's like an addiction
I’m fucked then. I just logged in last week and can’t stay off

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: gribsufer1, Deleted member 6128, Lurker69 and 4 others

View attachment 2229398
35FA0F3C 1FFB 41D0 B340 6971746865FC
Holy shit I wanna look like thst

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
I’m fucked then. I just logged in last week and can’t stay off
Time to quit your job/education and rot here all day.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zsombi, It'snotover, LooksThinker and 1 other person
I feel like this site is for people who are insecure (me included)
It's also funny af, good source of steady dopamine

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30325, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 28904
Weird/deformed looking people always get obliterated in the ratings forum. And I don’t mean the objective criticism, just the unnecessary bullying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Graham, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
Weird/deformed looking people always get obliterated in the ratings forum. And I don’t mean the objective criticism, just the unnecessary bullying
I agree

• +1
Reactions: pry

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, House Lannister and pry
We usually just want to strive to become the best version of ourselves possible and if any of us succeed we can share results and information to fellow users. Sure we have rotters but rotting itself isn't the objective like it is with other groups within this sphere

View attachment 2229410 Holy shit I wanna look like thst
That's Niko

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, It'snotover, T50 Mogger and 1 other person
We usually just want to strive to become the best version of ourselves possible and if any of us succeed we can share results and information to fellow users. Sure we have rotters but rotting itself isn't the objective like it is with other groups within this sphere

That's Niko
Who? What is he doing here if I looked like him I’d be prancing around in the park or something

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, ShowerMaxxing and WanderingBurro
Not mogger, rip him

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
How do yk?
His friend was on here and people were wondering why he all of a sudden went inactive and his friend revealed that there had been an accident and that he sadly passed away

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
His friend was on here and people were wondering why he all of a sudden went inactive and his friend revealed that there had been an accident and that he sadly passed away
How long ago was this? What brought him into the server in the first place v

How long ago was this? What brought him into the server in the first place v
Idk maybe 8 months ago, I’ve lost track of time.

He wanted to improve his looks just like everyone else, I think he might have come from .net

Idk maybe 8 months ago, I’ve lost track of time.

He wanted to improve his looks just like everyone else, I think he might have come from .net
Sad, reminds me off that us and everyone we know will die one day so may as well do what we want in life like for me starting a yt channel I should stop caring what ppl think

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Deleted member 28904
Sad, reminds me off that us and everyone we know will die one day so may as well do what we want in life like for me starting a yt channel I should stop caring what ppl think
Truth.

Give me some rep if you feel like it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26699
Most people here mog the average dude in my college campus

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Graham and T50 Mogger
Truth.

Give me some rep if you feel like it
Rep = like jfl... I hate when ppl do that it gets me excited that someone replied but they just liked my massage xd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660
I thought us had moggers? Seems like it from the media
They fraud HARD buddy. So many recessed cumskins curries and niggers in my campus

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 27660