Is there a Chad user on this site?

you live in WeSt Virginia
rate me 1-10
9BC9E739 1DF1 490F 8263 E1C5174A571A

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 25354 and DeformedCell
I feel like this site is for people who are insecure (me included)
Not really
It’s just interesting to talk about the science behind looks, and for me personally I have fun explaining extremely basic societal concepts to giga autists
Maybe if you’re an incel and hanging out in the incel parts of it I guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
wageslavemaxx and get surgeries (though you can softmaxx and ascend if you have a good base)
I have a good base I’m htn or chadlite I delusional myself too thinking I’m chad lite but ppl said I’m htn jfl

looksmax users tend to be conventionally attractive but just neurotic to the point women find them awkward

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and humanoidsub7
looksmax users tend to be conventionally attractive but just neurotic to the point women find them awkward
women tell me im attractive but a dumbfuck behind my back (these fellow women don't exist im jsut making shit up)

• JFL
Reactions: pry
women tell me im attractive but a dumbfuck behind my back (these fellow women don't exist im jsut making shit up)
by conventionally attractive i mean 6/10+ a lot of the dudes on here genuinely arent hindered by their looks but the fact they reek of retardation

Well I don’t like to brag or anything

Jfl im
Autistic maybe talking to my phone cam will help me practice talking

• JFL
Reactions: pry
im autistic and had great success with autistic women to the point that even if theyre less physically attractive than normal women its way more comforting to be on the same wavelength the only issue is i think theres like 1 autistic woman for every 30 autistic men

• +1
Reactions: Graham
by conventionally attractive i mean 6/10+ a lot of the dudes on here genuinely arent hindered by their looks but the fact they reek of retardation
it could be height or whatever. i remember one girl said i was really hot but i wasn't "tall" even though she's like 5'5 and i'm 5'8/9. it could be whatever these days

• So Sad
Reactions: T50 Mogger
Mfs who say this sort of shit are either not attractive as they claim or EXTREMELy autistic, little of both

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7
it could be height or whatever. i remember one girl said i was really hot but i wasn't "tall" even though she's like 5'5 and i'm 5'8/9. it could be whatever these days
im 5'10 its not the end of the world its just them testing you, dont even react and change the subject because if you get into conversation about your height she knows she can poke at it and that it bothers you, women dont care about your height nearly as much as they care about you being insecure about it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611 and humanoidsub7
Mfs who say this sort of shit are either not attractive as they claim or EXTREMELy autistic, little of both
jfl i just come here to rant and post shit or ask bs

• JFL
Reactions: potentialzaddy and pry
I would assume no but prove me wrong
The average user on this site that isn't mentally deranged or mentally stunted in some capacity is better looking then the average man on the street for the most part. Most of the users here are ok or good looking people that just have massive issues of insecurity.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
I feel like most people don’t even post. It’s always the same people posting

• +1
3996.jpg

me heres a recent selfie after my recent undereye filler, orbital decompression and canthoplasty. i asked the occularplastic for a 3d chameleon 360 degree orbitals so i could see in different directions simultaneously. im now just waiting for my neurobiological system to adapt to the this should take around 200-300 years. hopefully musks neural ai implant can speed up the process.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
The average user on this site that isn't mentally deranged or mentally stunted in some capacity is better looking then the average man on the street for the most part. Most of the users here are ok or good looking people that just have massive issues of insecurity.

Attachments

• 2273016_1613606185207.png
    2273016_1613606185207.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27660
If you want non-meme answers look up Saiyan, Lars, Salludon, AverageJoe, legend has it SyrianPsycho lurks, Pneumo, Niko, Loox, Blackgymmax. I know Tyrion is a meme but I think his most recent pics are pretty decent looking

View attachment 2229398
Salludon and the one below him (and maybe blackgymmax) are the only ones that look good

• +1
There's a lot of chadlites on here and a handful of chads.

I've seen some Chads, but there are more high-tier-normies.

• +1
I actually don't think the people on this forum are all ugly/weird/autistic

It's just there aren't many places on the internet where you can talk about this stuff so a lot of us are gathered here. Also I think that once you are here it's hard to leave because there are some really funny posts. I think it's like people who have been pushed off reddit because almost everything I used to read on there has been banned except trans subreddits and 4chan isn't too good for the most part. That's why I like this forum mostly, gives me an old r/incels r/TRP vibe.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Deleted member 29167
I feel like this site is for people who are insecure (me included)
Not insecure, just genetic dead ends

• +1
Idk maybe 8 months ago, I’ve lost track of time.

He wanted to improve his looks just like everyone else, I think he might have come from .net
blud💀

those are actual looksmax users? Why tf are they on here so religiously if they look like that
also look at @Amnesia he is the biggest mogger on this forum tied with salludon. he surgerymaxxed a little too hard though his nose got a little botched.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
If you want non-meme answers look up Saiyan, Lars, Salludon, AverageJoe, legend has it SyrianPsycho lurks, Pneumo, Niko, Loox, Blackgymmax. I know Tyrion is a meme but I think his most recent pics are pretty decent looking

View attachment 2229398
Add me onto that list I'm a Chad.

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro
I would assume no but prove me wrong

@Hoso
@mrriceguy
@MakinMogReturns

There are a few more tbqh I don't remember them all there was this really good looking Jewish chad that was a literal male model and looked it to

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, Deleted member 15468, SubSigma and 1 other person

View attachment 2229398

Looksmax incels don't rot are willing to get plastic surgery and usually fraud no shit they mog it brutally

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
@Hoso
@mrriceguy
@MakinMogReturns

There are a few more tbqh I don't remember them all there was this really good looking Jewish chad that was a literal male model and looked it to
@FunkyMcMunky24 is his name he mogs this site to death fyi

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Deleted member 24444
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, tombradylover and Deleted member 15468

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230531_211123_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20230531_211123_Photos.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: MakinMogReturns