is there a fake take tan version of skin lightening? where you can paint ur entire body and face with a lighter colour?

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
is there a fake take tan version of skin lightening? where you can paint ur entire body and face with a lighter colour?

for example, in UK, guys really like tanned girls

so the girls wear fake tan, a thing where they just cover their body in some liquid, sit in it for 30 minutes, and it makes them look tanned(kinda orange sometimes)

however in asia, the guys really like white skinned girls

so i was wondering if there is a similar thing? a liquid which you put on your body and sit in it for 30 minutes, and it makes you whiter. (until you wash it off obviously) on ur face, arms, hands, body, everywhere

would appreciate any help

also i dont want to actually apply this myself, im just trying to figure something out

1. Body Makeup/Foundation: Many companies make full coverage body makeup in a variety of skin tones. Choosing a shade that's lighter than your skin tone might achieve a temporary lightening effect. But remember, this could be messy, transfer onto your clothes and wouldn't be ideal for everyday use. Brands like Dermablend or MAC offer these types of products.
  2. BB Creams and CC Creams: These are like lighter versions of foundation and often have a brightening effect. They may not dramatically lighten your skin, but they can make it look brighter and more radiant.
  3. Brightening Primers: Some cosmetic brands offer primers that are designed to brighten the skin and can be worn under makeup or on their own for a subtle glow.
  4. Brightening Face Masks: Some masks can provide a temporary brightening effect. Look for masks that have brightening ingredients like Vitamin C, niacinamide, or other botanical extracts.

gpt4s answer nvm u guys r useless

Guliathione injections

Users who are viewing this thread

Back