like a cycle that wouldnt leave permanent damage

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Depends on who you ask but generally no, it is very risky

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel and Angutoid
Short answer is no

Long answer is you can take a statin, clean up your diet, take Finasteride and be reasonably safe. Just stick to a testosterone base, and then something like Anavar, winstrol, primo or turinabol. You'll still probably get an enlarged heart though

• +1
Reactions: gooner888 and Angutoid
Short answer is no

Long answer is you can take a statin, clean up your diet, take Finasteride and be reasonably safe. Just stick to a testosterone base, and then something like Anavar, winstrol, primo or turinabol. You'll still probably get an enlarged heart though
Irreversible right

• +1
Irreversible right
Completely. It's the price you have to be willing to pay to play around with this stuff.

There's a study even on ostarine that shows heart enlargement in rats. All anabolic steroids will have this side effect

• So Sad
Reactions: Angutoid
Completely. It's the price you have to be willing to pay to play around with this stuff.

There's a study even on ostarine that shows heart enlargement in rats. All anabolic steroids will have this side effect
What about test only?

• +1
What about test only?
Testosterone will still do the same thing. Steroids don't only build muscle on your frame, and remember your heart is a muscle.

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid
Testosterone will still do the same thing. Steroids don't only build muscle on your frame, and remember your heart is a muscle.
Thanks for all the info cuzzo

• +1
Short answer is no

Can I take finasteride during the cycle and get off after if I don't have mpb?

Can I take finasteride during the cycle and get off after if I don't have mpb?
Probably. You might get post Finasteride syndrome which can be pretty brutal

If you don't get MPB it's probably overkill and I'd stick to topical RU58841 which is going to directly impact the androgen receptors in your hair rather than having other reactions with shit in your body, and doesn't fuck your DHT for no reason

If you don't want to run Finasteride at all it allows you to run Nandralone which is probably my favourite steroids, so long as you stack it with dianabol or test

• +1
Reactions: gooner888