Is there a way I can reduce my areolas?

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Now working to the italian 🇮🇹
I've been gymmaxxing for 1 month and 3 weeks, my physique is already looking kinda good to me, but the thing is:

I had gynecomasty when I was a teen, did surgery but it increased my areolas... and that really bothers me, big areolas are ugly af on men.

20211002 032313

20211002 032408

I can't look at them, they are simply disgusting, just wish I had twink small areolas, like:

1y09WlSFUtFA0Tmgh3YMtWQeDkCI4p6eX5nHuGHwARQ.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Gad and Deleted member 3828
They look fine, have people commented on your areolas, how many girls have seen them until now?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
They look fine, have people commented on your areolas, how many girls have seen them until now?
No one ever commented on them, but I find them disgusting regardless, it's a problem I have with them, not something I think of improving to appease others... I looksmax mainly for myself really.

I've been gymmaxxing for 1 month and 3 weeks, my physique is already looking kinda good to me, but the thing is:

I had gynecomasty when I was a teen, did surgery but it increased my areolas... and that really bothers me, big areolas are ugly af on men.
I can't look at them, they are simply disgusting, just wish I had twink small areolas, like:
bitch u haven't told me about ur so called secrets to ultimate erection

bitch u haven't told me about ur so called secrets to ultimate erection
THE SECRETS MAY NOT BE REVEALED

• WTF
Reactions: 189
It seems like every guy here has gyno idk if u guys have it diagnosed or not but maybe it’s due to ur estrogenic diet so u grow man boob

It seems like every guy here has gyno idk if u guys have it diagnosed or not but maybe it’s due to ur estrogenic diet so u grow man boob
It wasn't because of a diet problem, but genetics... it seems to be a problem I inherited from my dad's side of the family, I had a literal nodule there, that's why there was no way for me to get rid of it aside from surgery.

It wasn't because of a diet problem, but genetics... it seems to be a problem I inherited from my dad's side of the family, I had a literal nodule there, that's why there was no way for me to get rid of it aside from surgery.
A lot of guys seem to have it, kinda weird

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978
let me milk those pepperoni nipples
Kitty Milk GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
what's areolas

Take a cold shower

Take a cold shower
That's temporary + I only take cold showers... my body is so accustomed to coldness that it's not that effective.

honestly, looking at your first pix, wouldnt have thought twice about them, but showing the other chad twink, made me realize how much better small nipples look on men

Why is lookism down?

it will rid itself when you get better body composition consume more healthy fats

• +1
Reactions: Zaq
You still have pretty high body fat compared to that other guy you posted. You are not "fat" but still on the brink of skinnyfat.

Work out your upper chest for 3-6 months and drop ~3-5% body fat and your upper body will look a lot better.
1 month at the gym isn't really anything.

And yes, elevated body fat can (and does) make nipples puffier than at low body fat.

small nipples are ideal

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

View attachment 1346936
View attachment 1346937

1y09WlSFUtFA0Tmgh3YMtWQeDkCI4p6eX5nHuGHwARQ.jpg
Areola reduction surgery. Google it.

it will rid itself when you get better body composition consume more healthy fats
Exactly what happened to me when switched to animal based diet and stopped eating processed food or seed oils. I had borderline gyno and now after changing diet + losing weight/better body composition my nipples shrunk and any trace of gyno is completely gone.

You said this almost 3 years ago pretty high IQ user tbh.

To any user reading this old thread: don’t listen to the jewish agenda that gyno cant be reserved or reduce naturally. Change cuck diet to a good one filled with grassfed meat, raw milk, eggs, organs berries etc and you’ll see insane changes.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies