Is there a way to fully stop hair and collegen loss on rad140

@pneumocystosis used enclo (an SERM) to counteract the side effect of suppressing natural test production after cycle, however I’m not sure whether it will also counteract the side effects of balding, and if I’m not mistaken, if you are prone to male pattern baldness then it will speed up the process, if you are not then there’s nothing to worry about :)

• +1
Reactions: user123456
@pneumocystosis used enclo (an SERM) to counteract the side effect of suppressing natural test production after cycle, however I’m not sure whether it will also counteract the side effects of balding, and if I’m not mistaken, if you are prone to male pattern baldness then it will speed up the process, if you are not then there’s nothing to worry about :)
On osterine rn i want to do something stroger so i can look more jacked through a shirt

• +1
Reactions: coispet
RU for hair.

Why are you using it anyway?

Are you a mod

Why are you using it anyway?
Max out every bit of me of me you cant just focus in area and expect to ascend already have a good body but not visble through a shirt

Wh

Ats that
It selects your androgen receptors in the scalp, preventing DHT or in this case, the sarm from damaging your hair. Basically it’s like a sarm for hair.

I would start using it 2 weeks before your cycle so that it saturates the receptors first

It selects your androgen receptors in the scalp, preventing DHT or in this case, the sarm from damaging your hair. Basically it’s like a sarm for hair.

I would start using it 2 weeks before your cycle so that it saturates the receptors first
Didnt know that was a thing thanks bro but should i worry about collegen

Didnt know that was a thing thanks bro but should i worry about collegen
Hmmm, it could affect it but not as baldy as real steroids. Take collagen powder, Retinol ect to help boost collagen

Hmmm, it could affect it but not as baldy as real steroids. Take collagen powder, Retinol ect to help boost collagen
Im already planing on red light therpy micro nealing collegen pills and supliments to anti age to make uo for being ltn during my highscholl years