Is there a way to only lose face fat?

Deleted member 15917

Deleted member 15917

Fat, low iq, ethnic, subhuman, recessed, and short
I want to leanmaxx the face but keep my fat body the same because it makes me look wide, bulky, and intimidating (especially when I'm wearing baggy clothes), I'm manlet who hides his insecurity behind fat and big clothes if, if I lost body fat I will look like a weak twink since my skeletal frame itself is not very good but the fat and baggy clothes make it look big. So how can I concentrate weight loss to the face only? I want to stay heavyweight but with a defined facial structure.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TurkishAscender
Liposuction , Kybella

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, HQNPmaxxing, Schönling and 4 others
If you're super low inhib , mindful dosage of DNP , if you take to much you'll die from overheating

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, oldcelloser, LooksOrDeath and 3 others
You cannot spot lose fat unsurgically unfortunately.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18760, Schönling, metagross and 3 others
tretinoin dont listen to that simp nigger sudhra @Korea

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 14561, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
You cannot spot lose fat unsurgically unfortunately.
that's wong I've studied the thing for a bit and you can either do a bucccal fat removal surgically 'around 3k) or use retin a reguarly like him.

that's wong I've studied the thing for a bit and you can either do a bucccal fat removal surgically 'around 3k) or use retin a reguarly like him.
Lol bro that's a morph. Read it again.

And yea, buccal fat works. That's why I said "Unsurgically".

tretinoin has science to back it up,calcicium d glucarate can help remove excess estrogen that has effect on kindey hormone renin it think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15917
Lol bro that's a morph. Read it again.

And yea, buccal fat works. That's why I said "Unsurgically".
yeah I know it's a morph lol. I was meaning he can take exemple on him and do the same thing. Retin ha been proven to work to lot face fat tho.

yeah I know it's a morph lol. I was meaning he can take exemple on him and do the same thing. Retin ha been proven to work to lot face fat tho.
Technically, he shouldn't be used as an example since he hasn't showed it even works yet.

What research backs up Retin A has the ability to spot lose fat?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15917
morpheus8

• +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope, Deleted member 15917 and PubertyMaxxer
Technically, he shouldn't be used as an example since he hasn't showed it even works yet.

What research backs up Retin A has the ability to spot lose fat?
it does

afaik there's a peptide that kills fat cells where injected but i wouldn't risk that

i used to have horrendous sleeping schedules where i sleep 10-12 hours
fixing that and sleeping for 8hrs helped me reduce bloat in my face

• Woah
Reactions: CopeTilliRope and MissLexotan6MG
this has to be has the hardest cope ever jfl
the more you sleep, the better
i used to have horrendous sleeping schedules where i sleep 10-12 hours
fixing that and sleeping for 8hrs helped me reduce bloat in my face

this has to be has the hardest cope ever jfl
the more you sleep, the better
that is most certainly true for you in particular. it is best you fall asleep and never wake again. you fucking idiot

i have mongolian genetics, and have an east asian fat face type, which would only make me lean and cut at 6% i think (im 13% rn and look fat and bloates as fkk, like other ppl would look at 20% 😢:feelswhy::blackpill:)
is it worth it to get buccal fat removal at about 11% to get lean and if it doesnt work or i look weird or dont have fat pads when im older , just do an buccal fat TRANSFER afterwards?
is this plan good, srs?