Is there an updated fashion guide?

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
I cant afford to spend a single penny more on useless clothing. My situation: Oldcel back in University. What should I invest my money in, the street style looks too low class, the "dress good" spectrum of youtube looks too fashion faggy and try hard. I need to wear what has the highest appeal among all women and doesnt look try hard. I have a good, lean physique but am only 5'9. Can you recommend any youtube channels or just straight up cheap styles I can copy 1:1?

Buy clothes you like. You'll feel out of place if you copy some random style

This is a looksmaxxing forum, I want to do what us objectively the most attractive style

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007
wear nikeslop + jeans

Black T-Shirt , black boots, military pants.

• JFL
Reactions: Adonis007, IMOGYOU and Sens
Would you wear this combination?

Screenshot 20231002 172948 Instagram

• JFL
Reactions: niqfan625 and zipzam
I cant afford to spend a single penny more on useless clothing. My situation: Oldcel back in University. What should I invest my money in, the street style looks too low class, the "dress good" spectrum of youtube looks too fashion faggy and try hard. I need to wear what has the highest appeal among all women and doesnt look try hard. I have a good, lean physique but am only 5'9. Can you recommend any youtube channels or just straight up cheap styles I can copy 1:1?
What style do you want?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
cowboy boots

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579
yo srs replies pls, does nobody here have drip?

I thought about sonething like this

Screenshot 20231002 231232 YouTube

But I dont know what shoes to wear, nothing that screams Fashion fag and looks normal in everyday environment. Also I dont know how to layer it in Autumn and winter

Not thr JFL react jfl, at least give constructive criticism

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625 and IMOGYOU
I thought about sonething like this

View attachment 2467720

But I dont know what shoes to wear, nothing that screams Fashion fag and looks normal in everyday environment. Also I dont know how to layer it in Autumn and winter

Not thr JFL react jfl, at least give constructive criticis
use your pintrest