Is there any benefit to injecting HGH over taking equivalent mk677 dosage?

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
Injectable HGH is significantly more expensive, but in terms of increasing serum GH is is any more efficacious? Maybe it's because there's an upper limit on levels that can be reached with mk677, but with injecting you can get whatever dosage you decide to inject. Correct?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Newguyaround and Wincel
You can only reach about 3uis of gh a day. I suggest you pm me if you wanna know how to hit crazy levels with just peptides and sarms

Yes, HGH is more powerful than mk677.

Yes.
I'm planning on taking 25mg mk677 everyday for a few months, take a while off, then hop on HGH injections during the summer. I want superhuman levels to max out my frame, and it'd be a godsend if I gain even 0.5 cm of height in the spinal bones.

You can only reach about 3uis of gh a day. I suggest you pm me if you wanna know how to hit crazy levels with just peptides and sarms
I'll do that right now sir

Injectable HGH is significantly more expensive, but in terms of increasing serum GH is is any more efficacious? Maybe it's because there's an upper limit on levels that can be reached with mk677, but with injecting you can get whatever dosage you decide to inject. Correct?
To simulate high dose HGH use this

5000mcg CJC-1295 DAC subQ inject before bed – Monday, Wednesday, Saturday (10,000-15,000mcg – 10-15mg total per week)

25mg MK-677 before bed every day

200mcg HUPERZINE A taken 3x per day (600mcg total).

IMPORTANT:
Do not go on CJC with DAC for more than 4 weeks without a 4 week break, as it will damage your pituitary

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 147
I would recommend CJC DAC, it is like mk677 on steroids.
^also the GH bleed is a meme.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome

5000mcg CJC-1295 DAC subQ inject before bed – Monday, Wednesday, Saturday (10,000-15,000mcg – 10-15mg total per week)

IMPORTANT:
Do not go on CJC with DAC for more than 4 weeks without a 4 week break, as it will damage your pituitary
Isn't that Madness' stack?

I am manufacturing a more hardcore stack btw. @Nibba @Madness

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Nibba
I am manufacturing a more hardcore stack btw. @Nibba @Madness
Pm me with it and I'll add it to my HGH maxing guide and give you FULL credit. Does it involve igf1 ipamorelin and cjc1295? Because I made a similar one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147 and Extra Chromosome
Pm me with it and I'll add it to my HGH maxing guide and give you FULL credit. Does it involve igf1 ipamorelin and cjc1295? Because I made a similar one
It involves cjc DAC and no DAC. idk when I will write it tho.
When do you plan to release your thread?

Neither of us made that by ourselves
Well clearly but he posted it. Also wincel recommends GABA 3000 every other day as well.

It involves cjc DAC and no DAC. idk when I will write it tho.
When do you plan to release your thread?
It's useless to stack those two man. Those are just ghrp . You need a secretagogue AND ghrh to be affective

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147 and Madness
You need a secretagogue AND ghrh
yup. those werent the only components involved. I am just looking for safety/interactions and the issue of hyperinsulemia.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Wouldn’t taking HGH make the midface and other facial bones longer? If it can increase height it could prob elongate the face as well which will be fucking death

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad
yup. those werent the only components involved. I am just looking for safety/interactions and the issue of hyperinsulemia.
Yeah I'm currently taking niacin and berberine for that problem

• +1
Wouldn’t taking HGH make the midface and other facial bones longer? If it can increase height it could prob elongate the face as well which will be fucking death
those are memes

Should I post a guide on mixing peptides?

Yeh my concern also

Yeah I'm currently taking niacin and berberine for that problem
You know that niacin is mostly a meme? it needs a very strict schedule and huge dosing for an GH effect, I wrote on it in wincel's thread.
Could also damage the liver cuz you need 500mg q1h for 3 hours

You know that niacin is mostly a meme? it needs a very strict schedule and huge dosing for an GH effect, I wrote on it in wincel's thread.
Could also damage the liver cuz you need 500mg q1h for 3 hours
Yeah I get that. I'm taking it until I can get my hands on gaba. Do you know if that requires any strict dosing like niacin does

• +1
Yeah I get that. I'm taking it until I can get my hands on gaba. Do you know if that requires any strict dosing like niacin does
Hint: supplements are not going to be used for ghrps in my stack

I don't know about GABA HGH effects getting blunted due to glucose because the study did not mention that factor. But most likely no, there is no strict dosing regime, and it is likely unaffected by diet, but I would still take it on an empty stomach to be safe.
sci-hub.tw/10.1249/mss.0b013e318158b518

Hint: supplements are not going to be used for ghrps in my stack

I don't know about GABA HGH effects getting blunted due to glucose because the study did not mention that factor. But most likely no, there is no strict dosing regime, and it is likely unaffected by diet, but I would still take it on an empty stomach to be safe.
sci-hub.tw/10.1249/mss.0b013e318158b518
Aight yeah. Did you make the stack yourself or find it online. Cuz I've found several resources on it online

• +1
@Nibba
subjects were asked to consume their typical diet throughout the experimental period and to refrain from using any drug or supplement proposed to have an ergogenic effect.
Doesn't mention when do they eat pre-excersice, but you can assume it is a norman diet, so i wouldn't care about dosage time/diet.
Aight yeah. Did you make the stack yourself or find it online. Cuz I've found several resources on it online
Some from sites, some from papers. But I am still looking into the components.

@Nibba

Doesn't mention when do they eat pre-excersice, but you can assume it is a norman diet, so i wouldn't care about dosage time/diet.

Some from sites, some from papers. But I am still looking into the components.
Yeah there seems to be a lot of conflicting information out there in regards to the drugs

Never heard of the other, I need to research it.

IMPORTANT:
remember when i did this cycle like 2 months ago and habib called me a coper because i didnt get it from his source, i had legit barrett tier skin, too bad its expensive to upkeep and my long bones are fused, so i dont really want any more clavicle because it doesnt botehr me, m y main concern was height
i took cjc dac + hexarelin + mk677

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus, kobecel and Extra Chromosome
remember when i did this cycle like 2 months ago and habib called me a coper because i didnt get it from his source, i had legit barrett tier skin, too bad its expensive to upkeep and my long bones are fused, so i dont really want any more clavicle because it doesnt botehr me, m y main concern was height
i took cjc dac + hexarelin + mk677
Habib is a retarded shitskin shill. Don't bother with him

• +1
Reactions: future chadlite
Mk677 has a feedback loop where the higher the igf1 gets the lower the gh pulses. This is why after 2 weeks the gh effects die out quite a bit but not completely.

To avoid the negative feedback loop mk has to be taken every other day.

The best part about doing this is only 10mg is needed whereas maximizing igf1 requires 25 to 50mg.

You can then taken HGH EoD and mk677 EoD alternating the too for a more costly 1 to 2 IU Gh daily and get the anti aging benefits

Mk677 has a feedback loop where the higher the igf1 gets the lower the gh pulses. This is why after 2 weeks the gh effects die out quite a bit but not completely.

The best part about doing this is only 10mg is needed whereas maximizing igf1 requires 25 to 50mg.

You can then taken HGH EoD and mk677 EoD alternating the too for a more costly 1 to 2 IU Gh daily and get the anti aging benefits
Most of the research I've seen shows consistent results up to a year of taking it every day

• +1
Most of the research I've seen shows consistent results up to a year of taking it every day

If it truly worked continuously then there would be studies where fat was lost due to better nutrient partitioning from the gh but there isnt. Only lean mass increases which is from the igf1.

Serious lifters/competitors will do anything to get an edge and mk677 isnt really used because it's just not good enough.

lol, mk677 gets more effective as it is used with time. It can be ran for a year and the effects peak at 6 months. That is taken daily.
If it truly worked continuously then there would be studies where fat was lost due to better nutrient partitioning from the gh but there isnt. Only lean mass increases which is from the igf1.
Why would that be? What if there was studies proving that it should be taken everydat 25mg for best results?
Serious lifters/competitors will do anything to get an edge and mk677 isnt really used because it's just not good enough.
We are not doing serious lifting here. Serious lifters also went on DNP once and died.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
It is lost throughout the cycle

• +1
It is lost throughout the cycle

It says minor change but that could be from the BMR boost and then says a longer study is needed if it can affect fat which is true because at least 6 months is required.

I've seen all the studies and I have 450 15mg pills of mk677. I've tried it during a cut and if anything the high dose just makes me hungry which is counter productive.

Here it is:

Last edited:
If you keep good posture and mewing hard I'm sure it will limit any potential lengthening.

Should I post a guide on mixing peptides?

Hell yes mate. It would be very helpful for those of us who only found about aussie science recently.