Is there any cream that straightens hair ?

Eezz

Eezz

Death standu hamuno
Is there any such thing ? That doesnt require heat . I have curly hair and I want to try long straight hair.
Is there any product that I would need to use every couple of months that keeps hair straight.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexios, saiya, vzidel and 1 other person
Shit sounds too magical to exist

• +1
Reactions: Alexios, coispet, saiya and 1 other person
keratin treatment or really loose wavy perm because straight hair sucks and wavy mogs

• +1
Reactions: coispet, STUPIDREFEREES and maxxmclooks
  • +1
Reactions: Alexios and saiya
Anything that doesnt require heat, cant be arsed to use a flat iron it complicated and it pisses me off ?
i dont know how the result will come out if you only blow dry it straight with a round brush i think the flat iron is requierd to lock in the keratin but im not a hair dresser.

There also this: https://myhairworld.de/products/ors-organic-root-simulator-full-application-no-lye-relaxer-kit-normal?currency=EUR&variant=33119420776579&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=Google Shopping&stkn=a954f20ec603&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjwt-OwBhBnEiwAgwzrUgRjrE7YEM76HYr0SfxD5l0CtLsh27Yv5QL3h82yR84N1jtA9gImdxoCwkwQAvD_BwE

But i wouldnt recommend it since this will really damge your hair and the keratin will make it look really healthy if you really want straight hair i would go with the keratin treatment you can also get it done by hairdresser but will be more expensive.

• +1
Reactions: Eezz
Is there any such thing ? That doesnt require heat . I have curly hair and I want to try long straight hair.
Is there any product that I would need to use every couple of months that keeps hair straight.
I used keratin before and it works

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
But you need to use a flat iron no ?
Am looking for someshit that I could just rub in my hair and piouf
lmao same i want some autistic cream that turns my shit curly to straight but no such thing exist i think, i seen some vids but i think its fake :lul:

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
Hair is life, don’t damage it with keratin treatments

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
honestly just try putting in some leave in conditioner and putting a cap on your head. it loosens my curls a decent amount and makes hair clump together without frizz

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and rand anon
JFL AT THIS CUCKED FORUM WHERE THEY THINK STRAIGHT MOGS CURLY, JFL NIGGA NO GIRL IRL WOULD CHOOSE STRAIGHT OVER CURLY JFL

honestly just try putting in some leave in conditioner and putting a cap on your head. it loosens my curls a decent amount and makes hair clump together without frizz
I plop my curls with a tshirt so kinda similar, idk if it loosens them but it def reduces frizz

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
lmao same i want some autistic cream that turns my shit curly to straight but no such thing exist i think, i seen some vids but i think its fake :lul:
those indian videos where the cream looks like jizz?
they just destroy the persons hair by using a shit ton of shampoo I think