Is there any cream that straightens hair ?

Eezz

Eezz

Death standu hamuno
Is there any such thing ? That doesnt require heat . I have curly hair and I want to try long straight hair.
Is there any product that I would need to use every couple of months that keeps hair straight.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: saiya, vzidel and asdvek
Shit sounds too magical to exist

• +1
Reactions: saiya and maxxmclooks
keratin treatment or really loose wavy perm because straight hair sucks and wavy mogs

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and maxxmclooks
  • +1
Reactions: saiya
Anything that doesnt require heat, cant be arsed to use a flat iron it complicated and it pisses me off ?
i dont know how the result will come out if you only blow dry it straight with a round brush i think the flat iron is requierd to lock in the keratin but im not a hair dresser.

There also this: https://myhairworld.de/products/ors-organic-root-simulator-full-application-no-lye-relaxer-kit-normal?currency=EUR&variant=33119420776579&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=Google Shopping&stkn=a954f20ec603&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjwt-OwBhBnEiwAgwzrUgRjrE7YEM76HYr0SfxD5l0CtLsh27Yv5QL3h82yR84N1jtA9gImdxoCwkwQAvD_BwE

But i wouldnt recommend it since this will really damge your hair and the keratin will make it look really healthy if you really want straight hair i would go with the keratin treatment you can also get it done by hairdresser but will be more expensive.

• +1
Reactions: Eezz
Is there any such thing ? That doesnt require heat . I have curly hair and I want to try long straight hair.
Is there any product that I would need to use every couple of months that keeps hair straight.
I used keratin before and it works