Is there any surgery that can change the shape of your jaw

tomorrow300

tomorrow300

Bronze
To get a result like this
IMG 8603

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Bimax for jawline, le fort 1-2-3 for maxilla bur le fort its very rare operation so its difficult to find sb to do it

• +1
Reactions: tomorrow300
IMG 8604
My jaw looks like that

softmaxxes such as hard chewing can help lengthen the ramus because growing the muscle will force the bone down

as for hardmaxxes, implants, but if you have a problem with your bite a bimax would be more ideal. Also if you have too low of a gonial angle it can be increased slightly with cw rotation or too high a ccw rotation with the bimax

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: dnrwarrior11, Snake.0359, nathan and 1 other person
bimax + sliding genio + fillers/implants. its the most talked about surgery on the forum
Would it work on every person? Like to get a harmonic result

softmaxxes such as hard chewing can help lengthen the ramus because growing the muscle will force the bone down

as for hardmaxxes, implants, but if you have a problem with your bite a bimax would be more ideal. Also if you have too low of a gonial angle it can be increased slightly with cw rotation or too high a ccw rotation with the bimax
High iq thanks man

Bimax for jawline, le fort 1-2-3 for maxilla bur le fort its very rare operation so its difficult to find sb to do it
What does Bimax exactly do?

i thought that bimax already advanced the maxilla

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
What does Bimax exactly do?
what the bimax exactly does is they cut the bone and bring it forward or backward (which is rare) and fuse them together with kind of like a brace. They can also upswing/downswing it too when moving the bone. Specifically the bimax, they bring both of the jaws forward the mandible and the maxilla. Hope this answers your question

• +1
Reactions: dnrwarrior11 and tomorrow300
what the bimax exactly does is they cut the bone and bring it forward or backward (which is rare) and fuse them together with kind of like a brace. They can also upswing/downswing it too when moving the bone. Specifically the bimax, they bring both of the jaws forward the mandible and the maxilla. Hope this answers your question
Yeah man you explained it pretty good

Correct maxillofacial deformities that affect both jaws: the upper jaw (maxilla) and the lower jaw (mandible)
So if I have a assymetrical jaw and recessed under maxilla and downgrowth all get fixed in a Bimax?

So if I have a assymetrical jaw and recessed under maxilla and downgrowth all get fixed in a Bimax?
most likely yes if you get a good surgeon

• +1
if u don't have that, u probably have inward gonions, recessed chin, face is downwards grown or shit gonial angle

Can be fixed by, bimax + jaw implants, ccw rotation for shit gonial angle, and sliding genioplasty for recessed chin

• +1
Reactions: tomorrow300
Bro not gonna lie a lot of my problems would be gone then
if that's ur problem, u gonna need lefort 1 + bsso + ccw rotation, which is basically just bimax + ccw rotation

if u don't have that, u probably have inward gonions, recessed chin, face is downwards grown or shit gonial angle

Can be fixed by, bimax + jaw implants, ccw rotation for shit gonial angle, and sliding genioplasty for recessed chin
Yeah that’s a lot

I need to get a good surgeon can you recommend one
There's a blackpilled implants maker here with collaboration of real doctors named realsurgerymax or giant implants on Instagram

anyways ur literally in here for a year already bud, just research shit here there's a lot to learn

if that's ur problem, u gonna need lefort 1 + bsso + ccw rotation, which is basically just bimax + ccw rotation
Yeah imma get this I know I can get Bimax from my orthodontist idk if it’s worth it to get it in a random Hospital from a random doctor if it’s not for aesthetic and INLY functional

Its going to cost u 25k-30k tho

• +1
Reactions: dnrwarrior11
Yeah imma get this I know I can get Bimax from my orthodontist idk if it’s worth it to get it in a random Hospital from a random doctor if it’s not for aesthetic and INLY functional
most likely not, ngl the results is kinda dogshit lol

this is why people go for ramieri or other doctors that adds more advancement than normal doctors that'd do ur bimax just for function

most likely not, ngl the results is kinda dogshit lol

this is why people go for ramieri or other doctors that adds more advancement than normal doctors that'd do ur bimax just for function
Yeah the. Would fuck me up and say here you go little guy

Oh yeah that’s true that’s scary
dude honestly your jaw looks fine to me just keep it the way it is unless u frauded ur picture which i doubt cuz there is like nothing to gain from frauding on this site jfl

• +1
IMG 8606
That’s my current side profile can’t tell what is fucked something definitely is fucked

• +1
Reactions: 0steotomy
  • +1
dude honestly your jaw looks fine to me just keep it the way it is unless u frauded ur picture which i doubt cuz there is like nothing to gain from frauding on this site jfl
Yeah nah I don’t fraud my shit some pics look different then some other I just try to take the worst sometimes for the most real answers

View attachment 2886965That’s my current side profile can’t tell what is fucked something definitely is fucked
not bad bro its mainly your hyoid skin that is holding u back

your alar seems to be pretty flat tho but besides ur hyoid and ur alar u dont have many major failos

• +1

your alar seems to be pretty flat tho but besides ur hyoid and ur alar u dont have many major failos
What is the alar

my side profile doesn’t look projected also my left side profile looks different than my right one the one I showed even worse I can’t explain it but it doesn’t look right for me if I compare it to a model or some

my side profile doesn’t look projected also my left side profile looks different than my right one the one I showed even worse I can’t explain it but it doesn’t look right for me if I compare it to a model or some
i mean if ur tall ur pretty much fine i would just recommend mewing in public to raise ur hyoid bone so u dont look like u have a double chin and every model does it in public and in photoshoots too so might as well

• +1