Teenagers need to stop comparing themselves to grown ass men

normie_joe

normie_joe

Lefort 4 patient in Sunil's back kitchen
I see too many literal kids comparing themselves to grown ass 20+ or even 25+ year olds.

When a 15 year old morphs his jaw to that of a 20+ year old like this

1713191788137-png.2860600

It's a bit concerning. If you are below 18, hell even below 20, I highly suggest waiting to see how much your face develops. Your jaws will fucking change, that's why they don't even do jaw surgery till you are like 21.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mvp2v1, Feliezzx, LooksThinker and 18 others
Agree, my jaw changed a lot from 15 to 18

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, marek937 and normie_joe
just grow and develop pill.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1, LooksThinker, thecel and 1 other person
What do you want them to do when the girls their age are getting taken by grown ass men :lul::lul:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheDragon, LooksThinker, CarrotMaxxer and 4 others
I see too many literal kids comparing themselves to grown ass 20+ or even 25+ year olds.

It's a bit concerning. If you are below 18, hell even below 20, I highly suggest waiting to see how much your face develops. Your jaws will fucking change, that's why they don't even do jaw surgery till you are like 21.
This is true. Every orthodontist denied me treatment until I was 20 because they knew I would need jaw surgery after braces.

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo and normie_joe
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Deprived, Aero and 3 others
OP is bluepilled af, chad doesn't wait until his 20s, he has teen love no difficulties

Mirin comprehension skills.

I said stop comparing yourself to men like him when you are a teen

images

Not stop looksmaxxing. Teenagers won't have robust jaws like that yet.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mvp2v1, Deleted member 41050, Allornothing and 2 others
OP is bluepilled af, chad doesn't wait until his 20s, he has teen love no difficulties
most people have teen love whats ur point, expecting to have chad jaw at 15 is braindead

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
if they dont worry about it now its gonna be too late when their shit stops growing at 21

• +1
Reactions: no clue
True. My jawline shape changed a lot from 13-18. Sure pubertymaxxing can be important but people change during adolescence and looksmaxxing is most helpful after you have fully developed. You don't want to change something too much when your body is already changing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
there are 13 year olds on this forum, we need to set them on the right path by making them compare themselves to models a decade older than them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: irkedphaggot and no clue
I went from jawless to chad jaw in 3 years 16-19

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj, STUPIDREFEREES and irkedphaggot
If you think your jaw will grow like that whatever helps you sleep I guess.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and irkedphaggot
I agree, I didn't get a chiseled face until I was like, 21.
My penis/height also kept growing until that age, males just take a while to develop fully

• +1
Reactions: Feliezzx and plukee

compare yourself to 17 year old supermodels theory

I agree, i think you can get jaw surgery at 18 though unless you're late bloomer

Your jaws will fucking change, that's why they don't even do jaw surgery till you are like 21.
Doesn’t your face fully develops at like 23-25?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing and normie_joe
I agree, I didn't get a chiseled face until I was like, 21.
My penis/height also kept growing until that age, males just take a while to develop fully
I’m 19 and I look 15 it’s over

See sean hernan brad pitt they were all ugly or atleast below average in their childhood

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: user123456 and Allornothing

The lower jaw does usually stop growing when your 16, I have talked to a dentist, cope harder jfl

• JFL
The lower jaw does usually stop growing when your 16, I have talked to a dentist, cope harder jfl

Then your dentist is as retarded as you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Feliezzx, halloweed and gabbeascend
@LooksThinker

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker

But I know 17 year olds with jaws like that, like 3 of them

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, nofap and IAMNOTANINCEL

No fucking way he was 16; bro looks around 19 at the lowest.

If he truly was 16, then this is an anomaly, not the norm.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and datboijj

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 what a morph

25 imo

• +1