failed sports bettor
title, help needed fast

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
That's what you get for flashing your dick to a bunch of jbs retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, itzyaboyJJ, lemonnz and 3 others
Why? Did you show your cock to a 9 year old?

• JFL
Reactions: shizuku11111, <6PSLcel and Autismcel
That's what you get for flashing your dick to a bunch of jbs retard
Why? Did you show your cock to a 9 year old?
i was recording my knee for few seconds and boom

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, lemonnz, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
if u have a dynamic router u can unplug and plug in the cable and that should do it, or login to ur router control panel and manually switch

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, Salted_Salty and tombradylover
if u have a dynamic router u can unplug and plug in the cable and that should do it, or login to ur router control panel and manually switch
i dont think its dynamic, i will try to manually switch but i doubt i will succeed

i dont think its dynamic, i will try to manually switch but i doubt i will succeed
yeah so try the other method and that should work, worked for me like 3 years ago back when omegle was still a thing

Looked like a deformed cock at first glance tbh.

We all know you playing with your little weiner underneath nigga.
bro im in discord call with 2 friends, are u retarded

“looksmaxing is so toxic, the forums are just racist”

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
“looksmaxing is so toxic, the forums are just racist”
this is one of the most diversified forums on the internet bhai, from looksmax.org to gayhindus.org to chads.org to techsupport.org, nigga why use anything other than .org ? there's plenty of 130IQ+ autistic retards on here each with deep knowledge and understanding of something different, fuck I honestly think that if one was committed enough he could use this site to ace medical school and the bar exam simultaneously

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
this is one of the most diversified forums on the internet bhai, from looksmax.org to gayhindus.org to chads.org to techsupport.org, nigga why use anything other than .org ? there's plenty of 130IQ+ autistic retards on here each with deep knowledge and understanding of something different, fuck I honestly think that if one was committed enough he could use this site to ace medical school and the bar exam simultaneously
i cant access my router config panel, ig there is no other way huh

I LOVE TAYLOR HILL

i cant access my router config panel, ig there is no other way huh
what kind of ancient router u using niggy ? ur router doesnt have a control panel management thing ? if so then you'll need to use a vpn or maybe u can mess around with kali linux or something idk

what kind of ancient router u using niggy ? ur router doesnt have a control panel management thing ? if so then you'll need to use a vpn or maybe u can mess around with kali linux or something idk
bro i have some bs tplink from god knows when, ig i will have to go with vpn but is there any vpn with unlimited data that i dont have to pay for

bro i have some bs tplink from god knows when, ig i will have to go with vpn but is there any vpn with unlimited data that i dont have to pay for
the tp link is to boost connection, you need to access ur actual router, but fuck it if u have vpn use that

Just use a vpn, proton vpn is a good one