Is there any way to densify the bones?

Iuri._rosa

Iuri._rosa

I hate how I look
I have a good facial structure, but I feel like I lack some bone density in places like the zygomatic region and the glabella, can I do it?

I have a good facial structure, but I feel like I lack some bone density in places like the zygomatic region and the glabella, can I do it?
What does bone density even do I tought it was just to lower fracture risk does it also have an impact on ur appearence ?

What does bone density even do I tought it was just to lower fracture risk does it also have an impact on ur appearence ?
makes ur bones look good, more prominent

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and Iuri._rosa
Brutal impact on the face bro, weak facial structure= It's over

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Bone density wont make your bones bigger that not what density means

Bone density wont make your bones bigger that not what density means
I have good bones, but I feel like they are too far inside, like the zygomatic area, it is massive but too far inside

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
I have good bones, but I feel like they are too far inside, like the zygomatic area, it is massive but too far inside
bonesmashing is the answer but everyone here will say no so don't do it man!!!

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
bonesmashing is the answer but everyone here will say no so don't do it man!!!
I do it from time to time using my fists, it really helps a lot

Increasing your bone density is not going to make your bones bigger. Only thing that can do that is HGH.

Bone madh

I do it from time to time using my fists, it really helps a lot
you need supplements while doing it though. thats how some have ascended (loox, lorsss, etc)

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs