Should i stay being a cutecel or should is terroristmax ?

Should i terroristmax ?

• yes, you should terroristmax

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • no, stay a cutecel

Votes: 11 44.0%

• Total voters
Shogun

Shogun

Kraken
When i shave i look like a cutecel: i have long hair and pretty clear skin and a good smile. I often got called cute by foids online but there was no foid who really said she wanted to fuck me. I lack the facial bones to look like a prettyboy. I consider letting my beard grow out (i look like a terorist with a beard, see photo below) and muslimaxx. Then i would just have to get darker skin and wear muslim clothes.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: normie_joe and mvp2v1
u dont want to look like terrorist or muslim

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and mvp2v1
u dont want to look like terrorist or muslim
Why not ? Maybe then people would respect me at least a bit and Whites tend to be scared of sandniggers

Why not ? Maybe then people would respect me at least a bit and Whites tend to be scared of sandniggers
You would be relegating yourself to a life of working in gas stations and taking Abdul's leftovers. Shave the beard and go to the gym son.

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, maxxmclooks and mvp2v1
You would be relegating yourself to a life of working in gas stations and taking Abdul's leftovers. Shave the beard and go to the gym son.
I already go to the gym since nearly a year

supposing u dont live in some rural Afghanistan, people will surely not respect u if u look like terrorist, u will be profiled as a terrorist in every western country and will def make ur life harder, no fucking point op, "shave the beard and go to the gym son."

Looking high trust is life dumb ah nigga

whats the point if people treat me like shit and i have no sexual success ?
Then you don’t look good enough, what’s your stats

When i shave i look like a cutecel:
Its over for cutecels like us, its always ''omg youre so cute'' but its never enough to get into a relationship

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
Its over for cutecels like us, its always ''omg youre so cute'' but its never enough to get into a relationship
At least you are 6 foot

Guess i will just terroristmax

When i shave i look like a cutecel: i have long hair and pretty clear skin and a good smile. I often got called cute by foids online but there was no foid who really said she wanted to fuck me. I lack the facial bones to look like a prettyboy. I consider letting my beard grow out (i look like a terorist with a beard, see photo below) and muslimaxx. Then i would just have to get darker skin and wear muslim clothes.

View attachment 2854218

Don't you dare change your cutecel archetype. Cutecels are an endangered species.

Don't you dare change your cutecel archetype. Cutecels are an endangered species.
Whats the point of being a cutecel if dont benefit from it in any way ?

Last edited:
At least you are 6 foot

Guess i will just terroristmax
doesnt rly give you any benefits in middle europe tbh, every mf is here 6ft. I can fraud to 6,1 with shoes. Iam 184cm barefoot, and thats not tall in middle europe

Last edited:
  • So Sad
doesnt rly give you any benefits in middle europe tbh, every mf is here 6ft. I can fraud to 6,1 with shoes. Iam 184cm barefoot, and thats not tall in middle europe
try being 5"6ft nigga and youll beg on your knees to be 6 foot again

• So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l and lestoa
try being 5"6ft nigga and youll beg on your knees to be 6 foot again
aight nigger iam sry but 5,6 is fr brutal, how does ur face look like ? You cant be that ugly.

• So Sad
OsamaBinLadenmaxxing is law

atleast youre 6'

Im a 5'7 cutecel

aight nigger iam sry but 5,6 is fr brutal, how does ur face look like ? You cant be that ugly.
Hard to say, but im have autism so it never began for me anyway

• So Sad
Hard to say, but im have autism so it never began for me anyway
I dont get autism, how does it effect your life ? Are you the typ of mf who analysis his fucking pc or are you just social awkward and giga non nt ?

Terrorists have the lowest smv

i think you might just be 0 appeal not really cutecel if you can terroristmaxx