Is there any way to grow ur skull?

D

Deleted member 32734

Bronze
My head feels comically small compared to my height which is 5'11 and I was hoping if there was anyway to grow my head in any way?

HGH (not recommended)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, mqr and chosen-one
if you consume enough knowledge, you're brain would be forced to expand to make space for the new information. it's basic human evolution. This logical. I would suggest bookmaxxing. there is a research done on this topic

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HerpDerpson, shogrim, datboijj and 14 others
if you consume enough knowledge, you're brain would be forced to expand to make space for the new information. it's basic human evolution. This logical. I would suggest bookmaxxing. there is a research done on this topic

didn’t seem to work for these guys:

they’re recessed and boneless

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sayi, datboijj, wsada and 1 other person
Grow out big hair

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mike21, overtier1011, chosen-one and 1 other person
Why would you want a big skull? Less chance of being hit in the head in a mass shooting with a smaller skull

With norwood you get a big head, hairline back = big head, brutal

HGH (warning might fuck your face)

I need wider skull
Yes, they can slice your skull into pieces and rearrange them too...This kind of surgery is usually done on kids, though, I don't know if any surgeon would touch you if you're already an adult.
95_p657_i140.png
Sk
Sk2

A silicone skull implant is a more likely option:
Sk3

Pls stop worrying about your skull size. It's the shape that matters, I don't think your head is comically small.

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Bonesmash it by jumping from a tall building

Pls stop worrying about your skull size. It's the shape that matters, I don't think your head is comically small.
It is,I keep getting called young for my age and I'm 21

• JFL
Yes, they can slice your skull into pieces and rearrange them too...This kind of surgery is usually done on kids, though, I don't know if any surgeon would touch you if you're already an adult.
95_p657_i140.png
View attachment 2587177View attachment 2587178
A silicone skull implant is a more likely option:
View attachment 2587179
My entire head is small so I would have to do more. A skull implant so Neurocranium widens and jaw implants but like the skull implant is not happening lol. I gotta stick to jaw implants and just cope. My jaw is very narrow and the gonions are inward grown so it definitely needs improvement

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
that's most likely due to juvenile/underdeveloped facial features
Like jaw? becoz my jaw is very small and narrow. Also my midface is short so makes me look more neotonous

• +1
Reactions: exo
Like jaw? becoz my jaw is very small and narrow. Also my midface is short so makes me look more neotonous
yes, a small jaw and short midface can make you look young. cavill has a peanut skull and no one but .org autists point that out and women love him.

• JFL
I have the opposite problem. I have 99th percentile skull.

yes, a small jaw and short midface can make you look young. cavill has a peanut skull and no one but .org autists point that out and women love him.
But my head is actually comically small . My mom is like 5'0 and has small ass head I got it from her. I'm 5'11. Only thing I can fix is the jaw ig but I can't help noticing my small skull. And also I live among chinks so u know how that is. They all have big heads, even the women. Most of them have bigger heads than I do

I have the opposite problem. I have 99th percentile skull.
I would rather have ur head. Atleast it looks more masculine and intimidating

My head feels comically small compared to my height which is 5'11 and I was hoping if there was anyway to grow my head in any way?
There's nothing you can do. You have subhuman genetics

It is,I keep getting called young for my age and I'm 21
i m 17 and fucking called uncle by kids, toy sellers ask me to buy toys for my kids.
Only thing i like about this is i get called sir often shopping, being called uncle is failo