Is there anything I can do to my make my puberty last longer?

cyberjap

cyberjap

i swat whores
Is there anything I could take to make my growth plates stay open for longer?

• +1
Reactions: PersianKingdom
Inject E

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PersianKingdom, Deleted member 4946, Stare and 6 others
Estrogen blackers. Google it

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, PersianKingdom, GoMadAndSTFU and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570 and PersianKingdom
Take an AI to prolong your growth plates being open

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: PersianKingdom and EthnicelAscension
Can I take one without HGH?
AIs themselves do not inherently inhibit growth, they just slow down the closing of your growth plates in order for you to then have more time to inject HGH.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, PubertyMaxxer, PersianKingdom and 1 other person
AIs themselves do not inherently inhibit growth, they just slow down the closing of your growth plates in order for you to then have more time to inject HGH.
By how much longer?

• +1
castrate yourself with anti-androgens and aromatase inhibitors.
alternatively, you could inject GnRH inhibitors.

also, GH rapidly ages your bone, even with an AI.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, PersianKingdom, Deleted member 4946 and 1 other person

what downsides does the rapid age have?

• +1
just get atl least 8 hr of sleep take melatonin before bed
take vitamin supplements
work out especally do compout lifts
run
eat good foods
avoid stress
strestch
beg God to have mercy and give you more inches

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite, PersianKingdom and 2 others
take vitamin supplements
run
eat good foods
avoid stress
strestch
Beg for Pitt bones

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PersianKingdom, Slayerullah and Swolepenisman
take vitamin supplements
run
eat good foods
avoid stress
strestch
I thought melatonin was bad
take vitamin supplements
run
eat good foods
avoid stress
strestch
If I was short I’d kms, im so glad my dad is 6’4

• +1
I thought melatonin was bad

If I was short I’d kms, im so glad my dad is 6’4
whats yur age? get x ray
and a small dose of like 5mg of melatonin before bed is good for better sleep

• +1
You want to heightmax and buy HGH but know absolutely nothing about the topic. You’ve obviously not spent a second of research on something you’ll be spending hundreds if not thousands of dollars on. That is if you go trough with it, of course.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, PersianKingdom, BeestungLipsTheory and 3 others
what downsides does the rapid age have?
closure of the epiphyseal growth plates.
buy a couple of KG's of glucosamine + chondroitin powder and dose it at a couple of grams daily.
doing so will increase the proliferative and differentiation activity of chondrocytes within the cartilage.

• +1
Reactions: PersianKingdom, SubhumanCurrycel, mattzdeb and 1 other person
You want to heightmax and buy HGH but know absolutely nothing about the topic. You’ve obviously not spent a second of research on something you’ll be spending hundreds if not thousands of dollars on. That is if you go trough with it, of course.
Why wouldn’t I?

• +1
Why wouldn’t I?
The risks that come with injecting and taking stuff might put you off. Or it’s the price of the whole endeavor.

• +1

LOL, anyway i think he'd be fine on SAM-E to increase his DNA methylation and keep his growth plate active and glucosamine+chondroitin+msm to increase proliferation and differentiation. Loss of DNA methylation is associated with the DNA's programmed growth plate senescence (deterioration)

'This finding is consistent with the hypothesis that the mechanism limiting replication of growth plate chondrocytes in vivo involves loss of DNA methylation and, thus, loss of DNA methylation might be a fundamental biological mechanism that limits longitudinal bone growth in mammals'

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PersianKingdom and BackFromTheMogging
LOL, anyway i think he'd be fine on SAM-E to increase his DNA methylation and keep his growth plate active and glucosamine+chondroitin+msm to increase proliferation and differentiation. Loss of DNA methylation is associated with the DNA's programmed growth plate senescence (determination)

'This finding is consistent with the hypothesis that the mechanism limiting replication of growth plate chondrocytes in vivo involves loss of DNA methylation and, thus, loss of DNA methylation might be a fundamental biological mechanism that limits longitudinal bone growth in mammals'
What do you think of 5-8iu’s of HGH daily + SAM-E?

• +1
why waste money on GH?

peptides are just as good, and that's coming from someone whos taken GH and peptides.

• +1
Reactions: PersianKingdom and BackFromTheMogging
  • +1
why waste money on GH?

peptides are just as good, and that's coming from someone whos taken GH and peptides.
which peptides instead of GH?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: PersianKingdom, BackFromTheMogging and Deleted member 4946
That would be really effective, plus glucoasime+chondroitin+msm to increase chondrocyte proliferation and MSM to induce mass osteoblast differentiation. this is what doctors mean when DNA limit's your bone growth. As you age, methylation gets lower as seen in the experiment on rabbits who as they aged, their DNA methylation got lower and the amount of proliferative chondrocytes got lower as well, this is where epigenetic clocks come in: https://genomebiology.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s13059-019-1824-y
Basically slows aging

• +1
Reactions: PersianKingdom and Alexanderr
That would be really effective, plus glucoasime+chondroitin+msm to increase chondrocyte proliferation and MSM to induce mass osteoblast differentiation. this is what doctors mean when DNA limit's your bone growth. As you age, methylation gets lower as seen in the experiment on rabbits who as they aged, their DNA methylation got lower and the amount of proliferative chondrocytes got lower as well, this is where epigenetic clocks come in: https://genomebiology.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s13059-019-1824-y
Basically slows aging
I see, I have some glucosamine + chondroitin rn but I haven’t taken any yet

• +1
I see, I have some glucosamine + chondroitin rn but I haven’t taken any yet
well... also take folic acid (800 mcg) and folinic acid (800 mcg) with the SAM-E (2000 mg)

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, PersianKingdom and BackFromTheMogging
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and PersianKingdom
Anything else I should take?
well i guess that's it pre much and HGH of course, and IGF-1 lr3/IGF-1 DES (if you know how to inject in your growth plate) and hexarelin for mass stimulation of ur pi3k pathway, also if u want to inhibit FGF-2 which inhibits longitudinal bone growth as well, just take astragalus, but as of right now it is sold out everywhere (the Koreans used astragalus to make their short kids get taller)

P.S i don't think it is really that necessary (Astragalus) if u are already increasing ur DNA methylation but anyway if you wanna grow super tall fast you can do that

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PersianKingdom, BackFromTheMogging, Alexanderr and 1 other person
Basically slows aging
Would this be a decent stack?
  • Mod-grf 1-29 (CJC-1295 no DAC)
  • Hexalerin
  • GHRP-2
  • SAM-E
  • Folinic Acid
  • Folic Acid
  • Acetylcholinesterase inhibitor
  • Glucosamine
  • Chondroitin
  • MSM

• +1
Reactions: PersianKingdom, Deleted member 2756 and Deleted member 4946
  • Hexalerin
  • GHRP-2
  • SAM-E
  • Folinic Acid
  • Folic Acid
  • Glucosamine
  • Chondroitin
  • MSM
That stack is too op, not even gigantism patients have such optimal conditions for growth, man ill be so damn curious for your results

• +1
Reactions: PersianKingdom, BeestungLipsTheory and Alexanderr
  • Hexalerin
  • GHRP-2
  • SAM-E
  • Folinic Acid
  • Folic Acid
  • Glucosamine
  • Chondroitin
  • MSM
for what
That stack is too op, not even gigantism patients have such optimal conditions for growth, man ill be so damn curious for your results
What would be a good stack for me to get wider wrists? I’m tired of being a framelet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, PersianKingdom and Deleted member 4946
for what

What would be a good stack for me to get wider wrists? I’m tired of being a framelet
inject IGF-1 DES into your wrists

• +1
how would that be different from just injecting it anywhere else
IGF-1 DES affects a localised area, this is why i didn't like Dyorotic's idea of IGF-1 DES instead of IGF-1 LR3 for height growth, lets be honest who here actually knows how to inject into a knee growth plate?

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, PersianKingdom and BackFromTheMogging
IGF-1 DES affects a localised area, this is why i didn't like Dyorotic's idea of IGF-1 DES instead of IGF-1 LR3 for height growth, lets be honest who here actually knows how to inject into a knee growth plate?
so what would be best to get a general wider/bigger frame? I want wider shoulders and waist

• +1
so what would be best to get a general wider/bigger frame? I want wider shoulders and waist
Inject IGF-1 DES at your deltoids

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, PubertyMaxxer, PersianKingdom and 1 other person
I don’t have all the shit yet but I’ll be getting them one by one until I’ve got all of them.

• +1
Reactions: PersianKingdom and Deleted member 4946
LOL, anyway i think he'd be fine on SAM-E to increase his DNA methylation and keep his growth plate active and glucosamine+chondroitin+msm to increase proliferation and differentiation. Loss of DNA methylation is associated with the DNA's programmed growth plate senescence (deterioration)

How much time can you add of "openess" with gluco+msm+chondr do you recon ? Is it actually noticeable or is it cope ?
why waste money on GH?

Wait you used to say peptides are shit compared to GH what changed?
update puberty maxxing thread? or go high iq on disc ngl
What's this discord thing people keep talking about ?
well i guess that's it pre much and HGH of course, and IGF-1 lr3/IGF-1 DES (if you know how to inject in your growth plate) and hexarelin for mass stimulation of ur pi3k pathway, also if u want to inhibit FGF-2 which inhibits longitudinal bone growth as well, just take astragalus, but as of right now it is sold out everywhere (the Koreans used astragalus to make their short kids get taller)

P.S i don't think it is really that necessary (Astragalus) if u are already increasing ur DNA methylation but anyway if you wanna grow super tall fast you can do that
Dude you are high iq af can I slide in your PMs?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PersianKingdom and Deleted member 4946
How much time can you add of "openess" with gluco+msm+chondr do you recon ? Is it actually noticeable or is it cope ?

Wait you used to say peptides are shit compared to GH what changed?

What's this discord thing people keep talking about ?

Dude you are high iq af can I slide in your PMs?
I guess if you want to you can slide into my PMs as for how long you can keep your growth plate active, like i said xcrunner put a client on the SAM-E and folic acid (did not include folinic acid) nevertheless this guy was 17 years old so you would assume he would be close to stop growing, but thanks to it when he was 23 years old he was still growing and he still looked the exact same as he did back when he was 17 years old (very little age development), his doctor said he was still growing as his plates were still really quite active, what makes it even better is that at the age of 23 the guy made it to 6'3, his father was 5'6 and his mother was 5'3. Also another thing is that hypermethylation is how those gigantism patients grow super tall regardless of their genetics, it may have lowered their estrogen and testosterone but not even people who are castrated get as tall as gigantism patients. DNA is not THAT MUCH dependent on your sex hormones, this is evident as just before your puberty starts your growth velocity slows down A LOT.

DNA will always be present in us humans to stop us getting TOO BIG (this is why gigantism patients die so early), but this will always occur as a loss of DNA methylation, increasing the methylation will mean the growth plate activity won't stop, therefore it won't close (I don't know for how long but I'm assuming you could go into your 40's as DNA methylation gets extremely low anyway at those ages)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging, BasedSpinelet257, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
Pray 5 times per day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4946 and 1 other person
Supraphysiological IGF1 and Testosterone Levels and low Estrogen Levels:
2mg/6IU HGH ED subq powder in bac water dissolved
250mcg DSIP subq powder in bac water dissolved
12.5mg Aromasin E2D orally

Androgens/Dickmaxxing:
4 Drops Titan 12% Dht gel on Dick ED

Reversing loss of dna methylation:
MSM 1000mg ED

Increasing growth plate proliferation:
Glucosamine 1500mg ED
Chondroitin 1200mg ED

Diet:
high protein, caloric surplus

Building blocks:
Vitamins/Minerals ED
K2
D3
Calcium
Magnesium
Zinc

Cost: ~ source dependant like 500-1k€ / month, hgh is most expensive followed by dsip and a lot of bac water

@Dyorotic2 @Strike_Poseidon @Alexanderr @cyberjap @Slyfex8 @Wincel

Opinion on this whole height/puberty/bonemaxx protocol please?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Piro, Alexanderr and 2 others
Supraphysiological IGF1 and Testosterone Levels and low Estrogen Levels:
2mg/6IU HGH ED subq
250mcg DSIP subq
12.5mg Aromasin E2D orally

Androgens/Dickmaxxing:
4 Drops Titan 12% Dht gel on Dick ED

Reversing loss of dna methylation:
MSM 1000mg ED

Increasing growth plate proliferation:
Glucosamine 1500mg ED
Chondroitin 1200mg ED

Building blocks:
Vitamins/Minerals ED
K2
D3
Calcium
Magnesium
Zinc

@Dyorotic2 @Strike_Poseidon @Alexanderr @cyberjap @Slyfex8 @Wincel

Opinion on this whole height/puberty/bonemaxx protocol please?
great

bit overkill, but I mean sure, go for it. If you don't see results than at least you know you tried. Good luck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Alexanderr, Deleted member 4946 and 1 other person