Is there anything I can do to my make my puberty last longer?

Do you actually do that?
no, lol it's just in theory it would work
Do you actually do that?
why are u taking MSM to reverse DNA methylation? It doesn't do that, MSM is to induce osteoblast differentiation, SAM-E increases DNA methylation and you need 2000mg of the pharmaceutical grade enteric coated tablet for that matter in your building blocks add 800 mcg of folic acid, 800 mcg of folinic acid to further increase DNA methylation and astragalus (optional) for inhibiting FGF-2

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Alexanderr and PubertyMaxxer
no, lol it's just in theory it would work

why are u taking MSM to reverse DNA methylation? It doesn't do that, MSM is to induce osteoblast differentiation, SAM-E increases DNA methylation and you need 2000mg of the pharmaceutical grade enteric coated tablet for that matter in your building blocks add 800 mcg of folic acid, 800 mcg of folinic acid to further increase DNA methylation and astragalus (optional) for inhibiting FGF-2
In Extra Chromosome s thread it looked like sam-e and msm do the same thing

My supplement contains the perfect dosage of msm, chondroitin, glucosmain im a lazycel

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Alexanderr
In Extra Chromosome s thread it looked like sam-e and msm do the same thing

My supplement contains the perfect dosage of msm, chondroitin, glucosmain im a lazycel
lol that is why many people don't like to include pharmaceutical grade enteric coated 2000 mg SAM-E in their stack, as soon as they calculate the price it would cost them, they immediately think it is cope and go for cope hormonal methods

• +1
  • +1
Supraphysiological IGF1 and Testosterone Levels and low Estrogen Levels:
2mg/6IU HGH ED subq powder in bac water dissolved
250mcg DSIP subq powder in bac water dissolved
12.5mg Aromasin E2D orally

Androgens/Dickmaxxing:
4 Drops Titan 12% Dht gel on Dick ED

Reversing loss of dna methylation:
MSM 1000mg ED

Increasing growth plate proliferation:
Glucosamine 1500mg ED
Chondroitin 1200mg ED

Diet:
high protein, caloric surplus

Building blocks:
Vitamins/Minerals ED
K2
D3
Calcium
Magnesium
Zinc

Cost: ~ source dependant like 500-1k€ / month, hgh is most expensive followed by dsip and a lot of bac water

@Dyorotic2 @Strike_Poseidon @Alexanderr @cyberjap @Slyfex8 @Wincel

Opinion on this whole height/puberty/bonemaxx protocol please?
Looks good although you miss things like folinic acid, folic acid, an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor, SAM-E and astragalus. But you can’t have everything, I suppose.
You should add these if you’re financially able to. I’d also replace MSM with SAM-E like @Strike_Poseidon said for an increase in DNA methylation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PubertyMaxxer
Looks good although you miss things like folinic acid, folic acid, an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor, SAM-E and astragalus. But you can’t have everything, I suppose.
You should add these if you’re financially able to. I’d also replace MSM with SAM-E like @Strike_Poseidon said for an increase in DNA methylation.
Damn Sam-e at 2000mg ED is like 100$ per month

Gonna keep msm for other benefits tho

• +1
Damn Sam-e at 2000mg ED is like 100$ per month

Gonna keep msm for other benefits tho
Yeah, it’s very expensive, I currently don’t have it either.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PubertyMaxxer
What if I added hexarelin to this?
then u grow more due to activation of pi3k pathway
You know im getting tired of waking up in the morning to see people just mass liking all of my posts instead of actually asking me a question, that is very annoying

Last edited:
  • +1
I guess if you want to you can slide into my PMs as for how long you can keep your growth plate active, like i said xcrunner put a client on the SAM-E and folic acid (did not include folinic acid) nevertheless this guy was 17 years old so you would assume he would be close to stop growing, but thanks to it when he was 23 years old he was still growing and he still looked the exact same as he did back when he was 17 years old (very little age development), his doctor said he was still growing as his plates were still really quite active, what makes it even better is that at the age of 23 the guy made it to 6'3, his father was 5'6 and his mother was 5'3.
How would one know xcrunner isn’t just bullshiting us and creating fake accounts in order to support the legitimacy of his treatments? Unless he came out with photographic evidence proving significant vertical growth having taken place in his patients? I mean, I hope whatever he’s doing is legit, I just find it hard to believe it is.

• +1
How would one know xcrunner isn’t just bullshiting us and creating fake accounts in order to support the legitimacy of his treatments? Unless he came out with photographic evidence proving significant vertical growth having taken place in his patients? I mean, I hope whatever he’s doing is legit, I just find it hard to believe it is.
that was well before he was selling any treatments, it was a well documented case on the old growtallforum, I'm not gonna bother linking the full thing because most of it was archived but it started with this guys thread: https://web.archive....ge)-t-8822.html, this was back when xcrunner offered free advice. And most people did grow on his recommendations back then until LG sciences decided to stop selling GH-eenerate (Weakened effects compared to hexarelin) and IGH-1

• +1
I guess if you want to you can slide into my PMs as for how long you can keep your growth plate active, like i said xcrunner put a client on the SAM-E and folic acid (did not include folinic acid) nevertheless this guy was 17 years old so you would assume he would be close to stop growing, but thanks to it when he was 23 years old he was still growing and he still looked the exact same as he did back when he was 17 years old (very little age development), his doctor said he was still growing as his plates were still really quite active, what makes it even better is that at the age of 23 the guy made it to 6'3, his father was 5'6 and his mother was 5'3. Also another thing is that hypermethylation is how those gigantism patients grow super tall regardless of their genetics, it may have lowered their estrogen and testosterone but not even people who are castrated get as tall as gigantism patients. DNA is not THAT MUCH dependent on your sex hormones, this is evident as just before your puberty starts your growth velocity slows down A LOT.

DNA will always be present in us humans to stop us getting TOO BIG (this is why gigantism patients die so early), but this will always occur as a loss of DNA methylation, increasing the methylation will mean the growth plate activity won't stop, therefore it won't close (I don't know for how long but I'm assuming you could go into your 40's as DNA methylation gets extremely low anyway at those ages)
Jesus christ man you are a fountain of freaking knowledge am mirin. What do you think of the BMPs stuff ? Is it cope ?

• +1
Jesus christ man you are a fountain of freaking knowledge am mirin. What do you think of the BMPs stuff ? Is it cope ?
BMP is another protein encoded by your genes which contributes to bone formation anyway so idk how that would be cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and BackFromTheMogging
  • +1