Is there anyway to ensure this website doesn’t get taken over by woke leftist or niggers/jews in the future

Runawaytictac

Runawaytictac

Silver
This seems to be one of the last places on the internet with sane people not talking about the people who are defeatist on here or the faggots who love blacks

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
This seems to be one of the last places on the internet with sane people not talking about the people who are defeatist on here or the faggots who love blacks
I am black leftist and will become a mod soon faggot get cancer

• +1
Reactions: DharkDC and sportsmogger
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
You wouldn't do shit lil bro, you'd go cry on .org that the "niggers", took over my family.
I absolutely would people online genuinely don’t understand how much hatred I have for blacks

• +1
Reactions: Axii

Whites need another Hitler

Especially with all the guys on TikTok mentioning this site

this site is basically owned by muslims, most of the mods r muslim

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, sportsmogger and Axii
Most of the mods are Ethnic you dumb ass nigga

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
The owner of this forum is a BBC, lol at this guys iq

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
I’ve talked so much shit about niggers and Muslims why haven’t they come into one of my threads and cried about it then
Because why would they care about some sad fuck like you

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
Sorry but ur on the wrong site. Most people here believe in mainstream politics and most users who joined recently aren’t even properly any of these terms.

If u want something like that u must join .is. the people on this site are less aware of these things than fucking tiktokers

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
I’ve talked so much shit about niggers and Muslims why haven’t they come into one of my threads and cried about it then
Ur a greycel plus who cares u find this anywhere

Sorry but ur on the wrong site. Most people here believe in mainstream politics and most users who joined recently aren’t even properly any of these terms.

If u want something like that u must join .is. the people on this site are less aware of these things than fucking tiktokers
Maybe I’ve been on too many old threads I remember most of the users here being like what I said the new people joining are changing this place

Ur a greycel plus who cares u find this anywhere
Your account is literally younger then mines and I’ve lurked on here before my account was made☠️

Maybe I’ve been on too many old threads I remember most of the users here being like what I said the new people joining are changing this place
It was more common from what I see but most of those users still use this site and u can see they never picked up any of those things.

This site legit has legit femboys and troons on it

Because why would they care about some sad fuck like you
Yea your the one calling other men bbc shut the fuck up and go suck some dick faggot

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
Your account is literally younger then mines and I’ve lurked on here before my account was made☠️
Because I used the other forums JFL. My join date is 2021 on my first account and u can just search me up on .is it’s 2022.

It was more common from what I see but most of those users still use this site and u can see they never picked up any of those things.

I haven’t come across and femboys or troons wtf

Over for this site if that’s true they are probably a minority though

Cause nobody gives a fuck about this racist beliefs Chad is his own race and that’s what we all want to be😂

Cause nobody gives a fuck about this racist beliefs Chad is his own race and that’s what we all want to be😂
Cope. Plenty of moggers who have woken up to the truth

• +1
Reactions: Runawaytictac
YOU don’t give a fuck not everyone is as retarded as you :lul: