Is there anyway to make a neutral canthal tilt positive? And if so, how can you?

metros

metros

Iron
I’ve heard of eye exercises that can make your negative/neutral canthal tilt positive but to be completely honest i am starting to feel gay sitting in the mirror holding my eyes at an upward angle for minutes at a time.

If there is anything that can possibly fix this without me feeling like a fag let me know.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
Reincarnation

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, kebab, bishōnenmaxxer and 2 others
No

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, agoostis and Emiqrox
subliminals my guy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker and future_mogger
I’ve heard of eye exercises that can make your negative/neutral canthal tilt positive but to be completely honest i am starting to feel gay sitting in the mirror holding my eyes at an upward angle for minutes at a time.

If there is anything that can possibly fix this without me feeling like a fag let me know.
squinting or better/different angle when taking picture thats all

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
i have positic canthal tilt it doesnt look good on men, NCT is king

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sudanguy, ungewist, LooksThinker and 3 others

neck hanging

u cant

surgerymax but even then it’s hard to get pct with surgery

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
smartest tikfag

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy and LooksThinker
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, shalomnigga and wsada
[IMG alt="smoth"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/46/46350.jpg?1701601825[/IMG]

smoth

time to visit Gandy​

JoinedSep 29, 2023Posts447Reputation273
smartest tikfag
i got permanently banned on tiktok for telling transgenders to kill themselves

JFL