Is there potential for money in amkeup for men

fcgvhguygftc

fcgvhguygftc

Iron
I want to have your opinion on makeup for men and if it is a good moment to get involved in that to potentially make money from it. I know the general consensus at the moment is that makeup on men is gay and feminine but I wonder if the popular opinion on this will change in the near future. With social media, online dating, etc men have a lot more pressure than ever to look good. I mean, if we were in 2010 right now I would probably not even be on a looksmaxxing forum right now but since we live in 2023 I have to make more effort than ever to look good. I bought a lot of skincare products, trimmed my eyebrows and dyed my hair, which is a lot more effort than the average man would do 10 years ago to look good. It would not suprise me if we start seeing a trend of prettyboys on tiktok using a little bit of makeup and later on it becomes trendy and eventually regular. There's also a lot of progressivism in western countries that tend to make more and more bluepilled men become more feminine. It reminds me of the marketing trick where, in the past, smoking was seen as masculine, but with a strong wave of feminism and heavy marketing from compagnies, the general public's idea changed and in a few years, women started smoking and cigarette compagnies doubled their customer base. Or when shaving compagnies encouraged women to shave their legs during WW2 because they could no longer be profitable by selling to men, who were in the army. We know how profitable the cosmetic industry currently is, now imagine if they doubled their number of customers, by starting to market to men. Korean beauty standards, where men are feminine as shit, also influence our perceptions more and more
Also, i'm not talking about heavy makeup, but mostly concealer, powder and stuff that male models wear for photoshoot/runway to hide their imperfections.

TL;DR men care more about their looks than they ever did. do you think it will be profitable to sell them makeup in a few years? Will the culture change in a way that favors that?

Here's a potential gold-mine concept amongst this autistic looks community.

Try creating a product-tape that does the OPPOSITE of this so you can fraud a natural appearance if you suffer with EE.

https://contoursrx.com/products/eyelid-lift-tapes?selling_plan=4635885887

Yes, it is a good moment to sell makeup for men. Go and create your brand boy.

nah but motherfuckers drop ship make up for women

Niche market imo.
Probably mostly guys will buy.
I can see, some money that could be made with ot

As long as nobody can see that youre wearing makeup then youre good.
If you get noticed then you are super fucked

As long as nobody can see that youre wearing makeup then youre good.
If you get noticed then you are super fucked
gotta market it as NOT makeup and use a lot of models/actor examples to help customers rationalize the purchase. customer awareness dependent business imo

• +1
Reactions: Tyroneinprogress
I want to have your opinion on makeup for men and if it is a good moment to get involved in that to potentially make money from it. I know the general consensus at the moment is that makeup on men is gay and feminine but I wonder if the popular opinion on this will change in the near future. With social media, online dating, etc men have a lot more pressure than ever to look good. I mean, if we were in 2010 right now I would probably not even be on a looksmaxxing forum right now but since we live in 2023 I have to make more effort than ever to look good. I bought a lot of skincare products, trimmed my eyebrows and dyed my hair, which is a lot more effort than the average man would do 10 years ago to look good. It would not suprise me if we start seeing a trend of prettyboys on tiktok using a little bit of makeup and later on it becomes trendy and eventually regular. There's also a lot of progressivism in western countries that tend to make more and more bluepilled men become more feminine. It reminds me of the marketing trick where, in the past, smoking was seen as masculine, but with a strong wave of feminism and heavy marketing from compagnies, the general public's idea changed and in a few years, women started smoking and cigarette compagnies doubled their customer base. Or when shaving compagnies encouraged women to shave their legs during WW2 because they could no longer be profitable by selling to men, who were in the army. We know how profitable the cosmetic industry currently is, now imagine if they doubled their number of customers, by starting to market to men. Korean beauty standards, where men are feminine as shit, also influence our perceptions more and more
Also, i'm not talking about heavy makeup, but mostly concealer, powder and stuff that male models wear for photoshoot/runway to hide their imperfections.

TL;DR men care more about their looks than they ever did. do you think it will be profitable to sell them makeup in a few years? Will the culture change in a way that favors that?
to gay men maybe