Is there someone who ascended his Asian eyes to hunter eyes?

D

Deleted member 24444

Invisible to women
Apparently, you need orbital rim shaving + supraorbital implants with a saddle to fix it and get eyes like De Poot(his eye area is the most achievable one since he doesn't have a super long medial canthus, just a downturned one). Thoughts?

@sibience @Cheesyrumble @User49 @Ekil73_YT @Ellipsis @ChinkboytakeurBAE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kebab Master, HerpDerpson, It'snotover and 6 others
@cancercell @Octavian_Augustus

@Blackgymmax thoughts on this? @Titbot ascended his eyes so hard and went from Hamza to O'Pry, is it possible for gooks?

@Shieda_Kayn thoughts? I want eyes like you

Delusional

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Prince88, It'snotover, Deleted member 24789 and 2 others
Apparently, you need orbital rim shaving + supraorbital implants with a saddle to fix it and get eyes like De Poot(his eye area is the most achievable one since he doesn't have a super long medial canthus, just a downturned one). Thoughts?

@sibience @Cheesyrumble @User49 @Ekil73_YT @Ellipsis @ChinkboytakeurBAE
show the eyes currently

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Delusional
I mean yes, De Poot eyes are unachievable since he has 50mm PFL, but I mean smth close to him. Since Asians already have downturned medial canthus + PCT and decent infras

show the eyes currently

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kebab Master, RAMU KAKA, Vain786 and 1 other person
you cant change pfl since it depends upon eyeball size

• Hmm...
Anus tier PFL + High-Set eyebrows = completely ogre
nahhh you got the perfectionist curse your eyes are 100% above average in my opinion

• JFL
it depends on what you mean by hunter eyes, a lot of asians have hunter eyes but if you mean only in terms of caucasian orbital structure then no you can’t take asian eyes and ascend them into hunter eyes

F1C2E97D 2A7E 48E4 AA92 690ABDF4A32D
2B92E5AE 0AE4 4028 A936 56FA1B441837

this is probably as hunter as it gets for asians or asian passing hapas there’s no surgery that will turn the left into the right

• JFL
it depends on what you mean by hunter eyes, a lot of asians have hunter eyes but if you mean only in terms of caucasian orbital structure then no you can’t take asian eyes and ascend them into hunter eyes

View attachment 2167812View attachment 2167813

this is probably as hunter as it gets for asians or asian passing hapas there’s no surgery that will turn the left into the right
My eyes are somewhat similar to left but with double eyelids and they are nowhere near De Poot

what do i make my avi

• +1
embrace asian beauty boy or suffer foreva

• Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 24444
Anus tier PFL + High-Set eyebrows = completely ogre
bro no you dont need to level up your looks anymore become competent in the real world and make yourself useful or no looksmaxxing will get you a long term gf/wife

• JFL
Cant change pfl boyo, i would donate you some pfl if i could lol

bro no you dont need to level up your looks anymore become competent in the real world and make yourself useful or no looksmaxxing will get you a long term gf/wife
@User49 bluepilled.org never disapooints

• JFL
Reactions: User49

• JFL
I did and I plan to, getting saddle implants to fix my scleral show mid may. Squinched to emulate the result and my eyes are definitely hunterish. Had double eyelid surgery with epicanthoplasty and my eyes are still creaseless but more alert looking + eyebrows are much lower to my eyes. You legit rarely see an Asian with brows as low as mine

I did and I plan to, getting saddle implants to fix my scleral show mid may. Squinched to emulate the result and my eyes are definitely hunterish. Had double eyelid surgery with epicanthoplasty and my eyes are still creaseless but more alert looking + eyebrows are much lower to my eyes. You legit rarely see an Asian with brows as low as mine
double eyelid surgery make eyebrows lower?

double eyelid surgery make eyebrows lower?
It did in my case, I think I had a lot of fat and they took out some lowering it as a side effect

• +1
Reactions: dakchuh
It did in my case, I think I had a lot of fat and they took out some lowering it as a side effect
do u have the double eyelid crease scar when you close ur eyes?

Yea but they are invisible when I open them

You can improve for sure but don’t expect to get close to de poop eyes, asians and europeans orbitals are very different. You can widen your pfl with some obscure osteotomy(lateral orbitals/ orbital walls i think?) but very few surgeons do that. Supraorbitals implants can make a difference yeah but it will be small, look at Misc, his uee and eye shape barely changed with muh supras implants.

View attachment 2167812View attachment 2167813

This is

Ya2 Ya AdvYD6io o 1