Is this a good LL surgeon?

D

Deleted member 21661

You need to commit crime
Fuck I decided I'm gonna do LL. I don't mind spending a lot because I'm making a lot rn and will make even more in the future, and I'd rather spend more and have good mobility etc than have my mobility fucked for life

Is this one any good? Seems high class and is in america but idk

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
Fuck I decided I'm gonna do LL. I don't mind spending a lot because I'm making a lot rn and will make even more in the future, and I'd rather spend more and have good mobility etc than have my mobility fucked for life

Is this one any good? Seems high class and is in america but idk
If it’s in America then yes. Plus if anything goes wrong. You can sue them to bankruptcy.

i think this guy is a paley's student

I heard there's a good surgeon in Greece who does LL. Would probs cost half the ammount of US surgeons

yes he's not bad. paley is probably the best but him and mahboubian are pretty good. i wouldn't bother going to anyone else. LL is very easy to fuck up, and your ability to move is the most important thing. don't risk it with some cheap surgeon in eastern europe or whatever

I heard there's a good surgeon in Greece who does LL. Would probs cost half the ammount of US surgeons

Dr Dimitrios Giotikas​

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88
yes he's not bad. paley is probably the best but him and mahboubian are pretty good. i wouldn't bother going to anyone else. LL is very easy to fuck up, and your ability to move is the most important thing. don't risk it with some cheap surgeon in eastern europe or whatever
LL literally has 95% succes rate even in the filthiest muddiest slums of Mumbai

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901