Is this a normal dick curve?

D

Deleted member 38372

Iron
I have this dick curve, normal?
Untitled80 20231018071431

no but it’s good you shouldn’t be insecure it’s a halo for if you actually start making love be great full brocel

Doesn't matter you won't be using it anyway

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vampyre, Deleted member 4106 and FBl
I got the same thing but bends to the left as well. Curvature above around 30 degrees in any direction and you should visit a doctor... but upward curves are great for the g-spot. You can fix it somewhat with hanging/extending.

Nice drawing

I dont know
But if is a upward curve,is a massive halo
If is a side curve,is huge weird

I dont know
But if is a upward curve,is a massive halo
If is a side curve,is huge weird
Mine curves like a banana and points 10 o clock upwards is that good?

Issue is it hurts to put in coz it curves upwards and you have to push it down to put inside pussy but I get worried doing that will lower my angle over time

Mine curves like a banana and points 10 o clock upwards is that good?

Issue is it hurts to put in coz it curves upwards and you have to push it down to put inside pussy but I get worried doing that will lower my angle over time
Mine curves upwards and it’s honestly sex is a massive pain in the ass because it’s too curved. You can’t really fuck well with it because you can’t get the whole thing in so she won’t even feel it like that. Just order a penis extender to fix it, you’ll get 1-2 inches in length from simply fixing the curve and another inch in girth too.

Mine curves upwards and it’s honestly sex is a massive pain in the ass because it’s too curved. You can’t really fuck well with it because you can’t get the whole thing in so she won’t even feel it like that. Just order a penis extender to fix it, you’ll get 1-2 inches in length from simply fixing the curve and another inch in girth too.
Why do people say it’s a huge halo and best selling dildos curved like our dicks?
Yeah it hurts so much trying to put it in
My gf said she’s never seen a dick like mine before but she’s low body count coz it sounds like it’s common

I’ve used size genetic extenders for 3 years total and made 0.25 inch gains (probably from fat loss tho) and 0 girth it’s bullshit
Part of me feels dicks with tight ligaments like ours do not get longer with PE imo PE is also dangerous rather have rock hard EQ

I do think upward curve with a thick mushroom head is a great dick with potential just need practice in certain positions to make the most of the advantage

Mine is similar. Pretty sure it’s due to weak pelvic floor muscles, so you can fix it though kegel excersies.

Why do people say it’s a huge halo and best selling dildos curved like our dicks?
Yeah it hurts so much trying to put it in
My gf said she’s never seen a dick like mine before but she’s low body count coz it sounds like it’s common

I’ve used size genetic extenders for 3 years total and made 0.25 inch gains (probably from fat loss tho) and 0 girth it’s bullshit
Part of me feels dicks with tight ligaments like ours do not get longer with PE imo PE is also dangerous rather have rock hard EQ

I do think upward curve with a thick mushroom head is a great dick with potential just need practice in certain positions to make the most of the advantage
When they mean curves, they mean a slight upwards curve, not banana shit like ours, our erection quality is actually reduced with this banana curve. I was expecting to be a sex god with it but honestly it made sex quite awful and getting head was a pain when I was lying down. I’m trying a penis extender to fix this curve of mine, if it doesn’t work then I’ll end just rope. I should have a 7.5 atleast it’s honestly quite brutal. Was ur penis always curves upwards or was there an injury that caused it to be like that.

When they mean curves, they mean a slight upwards curve, not banana shit like ours, our erection quality is actually reduced with this banana curve. I was expecting to be a sex god with it but honestly it made sex quite awful and getting head was a pain when I was lying down. I’m trying a penis extender to fix this curve of mine, if it doesn’t work then I’ll end just rope. I should have a 7.5 atleast it’s honestly quite brutal. Was ur penis always curves upwards or was there an injury that caused it to be like that.
Yeah mines always been upwards lol
The curve can shorten it but I don’t really care tbh

You can try extender but some reason it didn’t t do shit for me, hope it works for you bro