Is this an IOI?

R

rteme

Master
I was at a train station and there were a lot of empty seats I was sitting in the middle, yet a girl comes and sits next to me is this an ioi?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, ConfusedBolivian and funkyflamingo
.org autism

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, fuxkdakikez, funkyflamingo and 1 other person
I was at a train station and there were a lot of empty seats I was sitting in the middle, yet a girl comes and sits next to me is this an ioi?
Yeah brah you shouldve asked her to fuck right then and there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ropemaxxee, fuxkdakikez and rteme
no

• +1
Reactions: rteme
As I've said multiple times before, IOI's are literally what schizophrenics experience during their hallucinations.

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Bitchwhipper2, Nick.Harte and 3 others
I remember when I used to be this level of delusional

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Nick.Harte and rteme
As I've said multiple times before, IOI's are literally what schizophrenics experience during their hallucinations.
So i guess this 5’1 older girl staring at me like 4 times then looking away when i made eye contact then turning around is schizo delusions :(:cry:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rteme and St.TikTokcel
IOI is cope

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Yeah she woulda approached me if I was Chad
I have actually been approached walking on the street, got complimented i had no fucking clue what to do so i just walked away

I have actually been approached walking on the street, got complimented i had no fucking clue what to do so i just walked away
Same but I was sitting in a tran station and she started talking to me but I froze and basically just said yeah and ended the conversation

Same but I was sitting in a tran station and she started talking to me but I froze and basically just said yeah and ended the conversation
True story I went next day and tried to sit in the same place but she didn’t come again I wasted 2 hours of my life

What the fuck are you supposed to say nigga

only IOI that’s legit is p in v

Yes it is. Should’ve fingered her right on the spot but you missed the chance.Learn from this experience and don’t make the same mistake again

• Woah
Reactions: rteme