is this even a looksmaxxing forum

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
its all off topic rotting, in the looksmaxxing section theres a new thread like every 30 mins, compared to off topic posts thats absoutely nothing. people here arent looksmaxxing but rather rotting in off topic, jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, lookism, GabachoCopium and 5 others
people are here to rot , water

• +1
Reactions: lookism, GabachoCopium, Lynxress and 1 other person
dnr

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU, socialcel, Lynxress and 1 other person
Everything to do with looksmaxxing has already been said 1000 times. Most surgeries, and soft maxxing posts have already had their botb threads.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Lookologist003, tombradylover and 7 others
Everything to do with looksmaxxing has already been said 1000 times. Most surgeries, and soft maxxing posts have already had their botb threads.
there are a lot of shit to discover

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
everything looks related has more or less already been covered

• +1
Sexy Cyclops GIF by MOODMAN

• +1
-a 5’8 recessed incel that lies 24/7 online to make himself feel better that his father abandoned him 3 years ago due to his whore of a mother and failure of a son.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii and asdvek
-a 5’8 recessed incel that lies 24/7 online to make himself feel better his father abandoned him 3 years ago due to his whore of a mother and failure of a son.
if that helps you cope

• +1
CF8DAD5E C97F 408D 85AF EEBB13176C55

• +1
it was a different picture
There was only one I took that showed my full face, the shower one and the outside one, if you claim to have seen another one then that’s a relief as it’s not me

There was only one I took that showed my full face, the shower one and the outside one, if you claim to have seen another one then that’s a relief as it’s not me
ok sure. it was definitely you. youre mentally ill enough to forgot you took a picture.

ok sure. it was definitely you. youre mentally ill enough to forgot you took a picture.
Trust me, I never forget the pictures I take. I remember every single one of my face I took down to when I was 15

Trust me, I never forget the pictures I take. I remember every single one of my face I took down to when I was 15
just ignore him dumbass

well why would i trust you if ive seen a picture youre claiming to have not taken

well why would i trust you if ive seen a picture youre claiming to have not taken
Because I never took a picture where a bathroom is visible or a mirror picture

Everything has already been said already + its fun to rot

It's a forum for normie standardscels to brag when they match a hot girl online and then post suicidally depressed threads when she flakes

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
It's a forum for normie standardscels to brag when they match a hot girl online and then post suicidally depressed threads when she flakes
i hate normies that cope
they are truly stupid as fuck
mirin maher pfp btw