Is this fluffy hair?

Is this fluffy hair?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova

Mods if you feel this belongs in OffTopic please move it, but I wanna ask if this is fluffy hair and what I should do to get fluffy hair. I don't want to cover my forehead and I'm seeking a more mature haircut if I'm being honest, due to my age.

The guy in the OP is me, but through an anime filter.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 0hMan, emeraldglass, Toth's thot and 2 others

@autismmaxxer

I was expecting to see hair in your ass, but oh well... okay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 0hMan, gork, redmaxx and 6 others
chico combover and no it’s not fluffy

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
looking good bro

• Love it
@Sens @olivecel if it's not fluffy hair, what is it?

• Woah
Reactions: Sens
why are Ur eyes green in One Pic?

@9Romance

@WanderingBurro

View attachment 2382476View attachment 2382477View attachment 2382478View attachment 2382479View attachment 2382480View attachment 2382482View attachment 2382483

Mods if you feel this belongs in OffTopic please move it, but I wanna ask if this is fluffy hair and what I should do to get fluffy hair. I don't want to cover my forehead and I'm seeking a more mature haircut if I'm being honest, due to my age.

not rlly fluffy hair is more of a curlier or wavier style. Thats just good hair thickness + chad face

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Xangsane
It looks like it's full of hair product. Doesn't look very loose and fluffy from these filtered pics at least.

• JFL
@howtallareyou

@chaddyboi66

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
View attachment 2382476View attachment 2382477View attachment 2382478View attachment 2382479View attachment 2382480View attachment 2382482View attachment 2382483

not rlly fluffy hair is more of a curlier or wavier style. Thats just good hair thickness + chad face
It's thick/full hair with good texture

Fluffy hair would be thinner and look like that hair trend on tiktok with fringe which sometimes even has a perm

• +1
I caged IRL.
Which ones especially?
All of them look pretty old fashioned and slicked back. Do you do much to your hair or not enough?

• +1
It's thick/full hair with good texture
Thanks, how's that compared to fluffy hair in terms of how good/high smv the styles are?
Fluffy hair would be thinner and look like that hair trend on tiktok with fringe which sometimes even has a perm
I gotcha, so quite far off.
I really only see whites pull it off well.

why would you want to look older and miss out on jbs?

• JFL
All of them look pretty old fashioned and slicked back.
You're not the only person who says my hair looks old fashioned! Quite a few people say I have Gen X appeal JFL (as in, young women from the 1980s or 1990s might find me attractive, or I could be seen as someone who fits that era's aesthetic more than the current one)
Do you do much to your hair or not enough?
I do use some hair products to slick back my hair, mainly because I hate hair in my face, and especially hair that covers my forehead. I also like my hair to look voluminous.

• So Sad
Reactions: WanderingBurro
You're not the only person who says my hair looks old fashioned! Quite a few people say I have Gen X appeal JFL (as in, young women from the 1980s or 1990s might find me attractive, or I could be seen as someone who fits that era's aesthetic more than the current one)

I do use some hair products to slick back my hair, mainly because I hate hair in my face, and especially hair that covers my forehead. I also like my hair to look voluminous.
If anything I'd say it needs more volume. Though it's over if you don't want anything near your face since most popular modern cuts are hairline frauders that hide most of the forehead.

• +1
Thanks, how's that compared to fluffy hair in terms of how good/high smv the styles are?
Both are good but the former [thick/full hair] has timeless appeal that will always be ideal, whereas the latter [fluffy eboy hair] is currently a very fashionable trend that initially just started off as a niche aesthetic.

I gotcha, so quite far off.
I really only see whites pull it off well.
Excluding some Meds, most Whites has thinner hair though there are some exceptions of course.

However, despite having thinner hair the spread density of individual follicles is usually greater on people with thinner hair, while people with thicker hair have lower spread of individual hairs [possibly due to the thicker hair follicles taking up more space though I'm not 100% sure].

Interestingly enough, there are also people blessed with the benefits of both types of hair out there who have a lot of thick hair with good individual spread density as well.

• +1

• +1
If anything I'd say it needs more volume.
That would be so ideal. How much more volume you think?
Though it's over if you don't want anything near your face since most popular modern cuts are hairline frauders that hide most of the forehead.
That's okay. I actually like my hairline so I like to show it off jfl. But I know if it starts to crawl back I gotta hop on fin. And the good news is that there's no signs of thinning!

If anything I'd say it needs more volume. Though it's over if you don't want anything near your face since most popular modern cuts are hairline frauders that hide most of the forehead.
You think most lads with those tiktok fluffy fringes are NW2+ or go bald quickly?

Both are good but the former [thick/full hair] has timeless appeal that will always be ideal,
Thank you. So I've got more timeless, classic appeal and looks? As in that I wouldn't look out of place on a magazine cover from 1950-2000 but a tiktok prettyboy zoomer with fluffy hair would?
whereas the latter [fluffy eboy hair] is currently a very fashionable trend that initially just started off as a niche aesthetic.
Gotcha, so that's very popular with primarily zoomer women
Excluding some Meds, most Whites has thinner hair though there are some exceptions of course.
Gotcha
However, despite having thinner hair the spread density of individual follicles is usually greater on people with thinner hair, while people with thicker hair have lower spread of individual hairs [possibly due to the thicker hair follicles taking up more space though I'm not 100% sure].
Usually the case yes.
Interestingly enough, there are also people blessed with the benefits of both types of hair out there who have a lot of thick hair with good individual spread density as well.
That's me!!

You think most lads with those tiktok fluffy fringes are NW2+ or go bald quickly?
I don't know anything about hairlines because I'm never going bald but I know a handful of guys who are already going bald rather young.
That would be so ideal. How much more volume you think?

That's okay. I actually like my hairline so I like to show it off jfl. But I know if it starts to crawl back I gotta hop on fin. And the good news is that there's no signs of thinning!
I don't know how I'd measure specifics but I'm pretty sure you can wear most trendy cuts out there and look fine. Just like the Stokes brothers who are already pushing 25+. JFL at anyone who says certain styles are for certain ages, we all age differently.

Stokes twin

• +1
I don't know anything about hairlines because I'm never going bald but I know a handful of guys who are already going bald rather young.
I know plenty of they going bald young here in the UK JFL. Some as young as 21.
I don't know how I'd measure specifics but I'm pretty sure you can wear most trendy cuts out there and look fine.
Thank you!
Just like the Stokes brothers who are already pushing 25+. JFL at anyone who says certain styles are for certain ages, we all age differently.

View attachment 2382622
Aren't they rice, hence the good aging genetics?

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
I know plenty of they going bald young here in the UK JFL. Some as young as 21.

Thank you!

Aren't they rice, hence the good aging genetics?
I know people who started going bald in their teens.

No problem, rock that youth while it lasts.

Yeah they're hapa from what I know. GL ethnics usually have a longer shelf span because beyond a certain point not even good bones can save how fast white skin depletes. Good bones + olive skin can keep you looking youthful up to l'd say the limit is around 28.

• +1
I know people who started going bald in their teens.
So many here.
No problem, rock that youth while it lasts.
Thank you!
Yeah they're hapa from what I know.
Gotcha
GL ethnics usually have a longer shelf span because beyond a certain point not even good bones can save how fast white skin depletes. Good bones + olive skin can keep you looking youthful up to l'd say the limit is around 28.
Thank you, so you think I'd lose my robust prettyboy looks at around 28?
I agemog most whites my age jfl. My skin looks smooth, buttery and supple and with lots of collagen and I wanna keep it up.
A lot of whites have poor skin quality. Dry, Wrinkly, mopey and thin.

So many here.

Thank you!

Gotcha

Thank you, so you think I'd lose my robust prettyboy looks at around 28?
I agemog most whites my age jfl. My skin looks smooth, buttery and supple and with lots of collagen and I wanna keep it up.
A lot of whites have poor skin quality. Dry, Wrinkly, mopey and thin.
Only a rough estimate as it's never fully predictable. Johnny Depp's youth didn't start tanking hard until he hit 32.

Or you can just youth-max through surgery like Pierre and Nick did despite the former being 30+ and the latter being 25+. (the lefts are the befores)

Pierre nick

• +1
Thank you. So I've got more timeless, classic appeal and looks?
I should've specified that I was referring to how your hair is styled, though thick hair will always be ideal over thinner hair regardless.

As in that I wouldn't look out of place on a magazine cover from 1950-2000 but a tiktok prettyboy zoomer with fluffy hair would?
Probably not that far back since hair in the early 1950s was very tight and neat, but you could definitely see some of these quiffs in the later 1950s and into the 60s

Also, the longer swept back hair could be seen in periods much earlier than that even going well into the 19th century tbh

Gotcha
have*

Usually the case yes.

That's me!!
As am I.

My mother has thin hair but great spread density while my father has the opposite with thick hair and lower spread density, but instead of getting one or the other I inherited a combined version of both.

The same also goes for my hair texture as my mother has curly hair [around a 2c though the ends can curl to 3a] and my father's is hair is very straight [1a almost like an Asian's], but my hair ended up being quite wavy [2b].

I assume this to also be the case for you considering what you've shared of your family history so far.

However, while I inherited a combined version of both my parents' respective hair types, I didn't inherit a combined version of both their hair's colours, as I only inherited my father's hair colour which is dark black while my mother's is just dark brown [as in still visibly brown compared to ours].

Oftentimes inherited traits can combine [incomplete dominance] or even be expressed at the same time simultaneously [codominance] in some cases, and in humans this can sometimes also be seen with hair or even some blood types [respectively^].
What are the similarities between incomplete dominance and codominance? -  Quora

• +1
I meant to reply with yes.

Zoomer girls love that shit tbh and I assume it's because it appeals to typical boyish good looks which probably signify youthfulness on a more subconscious level.

• +1
jfl at the filter

• JFL
Only a rough estimate as it's never fully predictable. Johnny Depp's youth didn't start tanking hard until he hit 32.

Or you can just youth-max through surgery like Pierre and Nick did despite the former being 30+ and the latter being 25+. (the lefts are the befores)

View attachment 2382677

I don't wanna go down the surgery route. What age estimation would you give me?

View attachment 2382677

Holy shit the lip fillers are so obvious

I should've specified that I was referring to how your hair is styled,
I understand
though thick hair will always be ideal over thinner hair regardless.
thank you!
Probably not that far back since hair in the early 1950s was very tight and neat, but you could definitely see some of these quiffs in the later 1950s and into the 60s
What 1950s/60s trope do I look like here?
Also, the longer swept back hair could be seen in periods much earlier than that even going well into the 19th century tbh
Really, never thought of that far back! I wonder what I'd be doing if I lived all the way back then.

have*
I was born in 1997. Does that make me a zoomer? (I'm a self-identified zoomer)
As am I.

My mother has thin hair but great spread density while my father has the opposite with thick hair and lower spread density, but instead of getting one or the other I inherited a combined version of both.
Mum has thin hair but more density, and Dad has thick hair but lower density. It looks like we're the same!
The same also goes for my hair texture as my mother has curly hair [around a 2c though the ends can curl to 3a] and my father's is hair is very straight [1a almost like an Asian's], but my hair ended up being quite wavy [2b].
Dad's is curly, mum's is wavy. However, my maternal grandfather had straight hair.
What's my hair type you think?
I assume this to also be the case for you considering what you've shared of your family history so far.
Yes!
However, while I inherited a combined version of both my parents' respective hair types, I didn't inherit a combined version of both their hair's colours, as I only inherited my father's hair colour which is dark black while my mother's is just dark brown [as in still visibly brown compared to ours].
I'm not sure what's my specific hair colour. I just say it's "darkest brown".
Oftentimes inherited traits can combine [incomplete dominance] or even be expressed at the same time simultaneously [codominance] in some cases, and in humans this can sometimes also be seen with hair or even some blood types [respectively^].
What are the similarities between incomplete dominance and codominance? -  Quora
(y)

I meant to reply with yes.

Zoomer girls love that shit tbh and I assume it's because it appeals to typical boyish good looks which probably signify youthfulness on a more subconscious level.
And I don't look like a boy, but a man?

@emeraldglass

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
No it looks straight/wavy but you cant really see texture

• +1

Fluffy hair is just your hair but more messy. Just use sea salt spray and make it more messy.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and try2beme
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass