Is this fluffy hair?

Is this fluffy hair?

• Total voters
no problem! How much more messy?
Like really messy. Go over it with your hands like you are drying it with a towel, after you have put on the spray.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Like really messy. Go over it with your hands like you are drying it with a towel, after you have put on the spray.
what do you think the result would look like?

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
what do you think the result would look like?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I understand

thank you!

What 1950s/60s trope do I look like here?
Not sure what to call it but it's reminiscent of when men first started to grow out their hair a little longer after the second world war. It was still quite neat but not like before, and greasers tended to slick back their hair so I don't think it's quite that either.

Really, never thought of that far back! I wonder what I'd be doing if I lived all the way back then.
Who knows really maybe a tradesman, a farmer, working on ships, or even someone working in the then just burgeoning science and medical field(s) not that unlike what you're doing now.

I was born in 1997. Does that make me a zoomer? (I'm a self-identified zoomer)
I think the cutoff date is 1998 but some people think even that is too far back tbh, so I'd say you're technically a late millennial but you're a culturally integrated zoomer and can related quite easily to them.

Mum has thin hair but more density, and Dad has thick hair but lower density. It looks like we're the same!

Dad's is curly, mum's is wavy. However, my maternal grandfather had straight hair.
What's my hair type you think?
Wavy either 2a or 2b but I'm not sure so you're best bet is to use the chart yourself or whoever cuts/styles your hair tbh
Different Types of Hair Type | Natural Hair Texture Chart Quiz
What is Your Hair Type? An Ultimate Guide
Curly Hair Types Chart: Find Your Curl Pattern | Pantene
The Ultimate Guide to Men's Hair Types | Keeps

Yes!

I'm not sure what's my specific hair colour. I just say it's "darkest brown".

(y)
I'd agree, your hair is very dark but still quite visibly brown compared to true black in my opinion.

And I don't look like a boy, but a man?
Yes, based on your irl pics I'd say you look like a young man.

You're robust but you also still have good skin and your feminine/prettyboy features along with your hair help to give you a softer look, just like gen x/early millennial "heartthrob" aesthetic you mentioned other people referring to you with on the other thread.