D

Doublex2J

Banned
Rating other men I think it is too gay.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Lorsss, Deleted member 3962 and Deleted member 4209
That’s what everyone thinks in the beginning. Until you’ve been here for a long time and it becomes normal.

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary, thickdickdaddy27 and Deleted member 685
shsh he is listening

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
JoinedDec 7, 2019

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Yes
You increase gay levels by 1000%

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicope
<you are gay man in denial
<you are a homophobe

pick one

Good call OP, I think most are with the overworship of chico, O'pry and gandhi and that bastard Barett

do NOT call me gay :rage:

@knajjd thoughts?

lmao why you so mad? You look like a bisexual fag

I thought we were cool man @Doublex2J

Why are u gay? Why should someone be gay?

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Idk why. You guys are rating me lower in every thread. In My first no one called me ugly

I told you this would happen lmao, you don't look bad man.

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld
you have a shitty eye shape, weird eyebrows that are half thin in density and high-set like a girl's, disgusting almost deformed looking lips, shitty skin and overall a terrible pheno with mexican farmer hair. you're also 5'7. why do you decide to constantly make threads and spend any time here when you will just lash out at anyone who doesn't consider you attractive. i think you might be the gay one seeking validation from men all the time over your looks, since thats what you clearly want when you don't want an honest rating as you'll just insult anyone who is honest with you
I told you this would happen lmao, you don't look bad man.
cope

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and MammothActuary
you have a shitty eye shape, weird eyebrows that are half thin in density and high-set like a girl's, disgusting almost deformed looking lips, shitty skin and overall a terrible pheno with mexican farmer hair. you're also 5'7. why do you decide to constantly make threads and spend any time here when you will just lash out at anyone who doesn't consider you attractive. i think you might be the gay one seeking validation from men all the time over your looks, since thats what you clearly want when you don't want an honest rating as you'll just insult anyone who is honest with you

cope
Then why no one called me ugly in my first thread? Fucking retard man

cope
Just lol. My lips are my best feature fucking jealous man

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
D1941403 B309 4BA7 BFB5 3E7C189BEFE5

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and goat2x
Could you rate me in private?
I don’t think of myself as an accurate rater, sorry. You’d be better off asking someone else. Usually the users with a high amount of posts are knowledgeable enough with some few exceptions of course.

I don’t think of myself as an accurate rater, sorry. You’d be better off asking someone else. Usually the users with a high amount of posts are knowledgeable enough with some few exceptions of course.
There are some trolls that put me down without reason

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
There are some trolls that put me down without reason
Don’t worry about it, that’s normal here.
You might be the best looking guy people around you know and still be called a repulsive subhuman on here.

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
Don’t worry about it, that’s normal here.
You might be the best looking guy people around you know and still be called a repulsive subhuman on here.
I'm thinking in This site if you don't look like Chico la Barrett you're subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
I'm thinking in This site if you don't look like Chico la Barrett you're subhuman
Not exactly, in some people’s mind here that would be true but there’s a few sensible people amongst the autists who don’t think like that.