Is this girl autistic?

SubSigma

SubSigma

Average ginger stacey enjoyer
IMG 9737
She has this lifeless apsie stare in all her pics. If she was a male, then she would be incel. She is a white blonde woman, so she has near infinite smv despite looking apsie. She is German, so it could be a pheno thing. Do all Germans have this autistic lifeless expression? Germans are kinda like asians in white peoples bodies.
IMG 9738

• Love it
Reactions: lunin7 and Armand
@slop slinger @mrriceguy

thousand yard stare

• JFL
Reactions: SubSigma
time to take advantage of her 👍🏻

• +1
yes, but honestly i think there is a big overlap in the venn diagram between autistic stares and prettyboy/prettygirl stares

this stare is autistic too, but its an elevated, aristocratic autism befitting a prince becauseof his looks

Dzy9pawX0AEOqXp.jpg

as camille paglia says regarding prettyboys, he is "dreamy, remote, autistic, lost in a world of androgynous self-completion. I personally hold that the beautiful boy, this "secular saint", is in fact a symbol of what every ordinary man would like to become - a nothing - and which he seeks to become through marriage, which is a blending of masculine and feminine, an androgynizing suicide. The beautiful boy is as repulsive to me as is the husband"

• Woah
What is her Instagram ?

• +1
How can you infer autism from this? NT schizophrenia.

yes, but honestly i think there is a big overlap in the venn diagram between autistic stares and prettyboy/prettygirl stares

this stare is autistic too, but its an elevated, aristocratic autism befitting a prince becauseof his looks

Dzy9pawX0AEOqXp.jpg

as camille paglia says regarding prettyboys, he is "dreamy, remote, autistic, lost in a world of androgynous self-completion. I personally hold that the beautiful boy, this "secular saint", is in fact a symbol of what every ordinary man would like to become - a nothing - and which he seeks to become through marriage, which is a blending of masculine and feminine, an androgynizing suicide. The beautiful boy is as repulsive to me as is the husband"
All I know is that ic a chad was that autistic, then he would get cucked. Women can get away with anything tbh

even the most autistic woman social life mogs the average NT male