Is this guys method even legit? (Whitemaxx)

.👽.

.👽.

everyone can get a GF except me💔
Embrace your race

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rdqs, Joyride, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss, Zeta ascended and noped
why no company has picked his "method" up? Its not like he created this byhimself like a genius.
Because they don't want to be sued when you've got no fucking face left. Also because he named specific products and regulations would kick the shit out of them if they marketed it like that.

>6 tubes of 20% hyroquinone cream, used in 3 months on/3 months off cycles, for my face and neck
I hope you're correct that he was only using 4%, I don't even know where you'd get 20%.
>daily facial scrub/cleanse/toner routine with Aztec Indian clay/ACV on Saturdays and an acid peel on Sundays
Why? Nobody needs to scrub daily. I'm not even going to get into ACV and frankly I dread to think what the weekly acid peel was.
>Likas papaya soap at night daily, a few hours before the hydroquinone
This will do fuck all to lighten the skin. If anything it'll just dry you out.

• +1
Reactions: rdqs
Because they don't want to be sued when you've got no fucking face left. Also because he named specific products and regulations would kick the shit out of them if they marketed it like that.

>6 tubes of 20% hyroquinone cream, used in 3 months on/3 months off cycles, for my face and neck
I hope you're correct that he was only using 4%, I don't even know where you'd get 20%.
>daily facial scrub/cleanse/toner routine with Aztec Indian clay/ACV on Saturdays and an acid peel on Sundays
Why? Nobody needs to scrub daily. I'm not even going to get into ACV and frankly I dread to think what the weekly acid peel was.
>Likas papaya soap at night daily, a few hours before the hydroquinone
This will do fuck all to lighten the skin. If anything it'll just dry you out.
Figures, only thing that would work is hydroquinone. But doesn't it decrease the melanin pigments in your skin? Would this lead to future hyper pigmentation?

Figures, only thing that would work is hydroquinone. But doesn't it decrease the melanin pigments in your skin? Would this lead to future hyper pigmentation?
Pretty much. Same as most other treatments for hyperpigmentation, it works through tyrosinase inhibition. It wouldn't necessarily make you more prone to hyperpigmentation, what would happen is that as soon as you went out into the sun and/or weren't using the hydroquinone any more, any pigmentation would come straight back.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Cope
Pretty much. Same as most other treatments for hyperpigmentation, it works through tyrosinase inhibition. It wouldn't necessarily make you more prone to hyperpigmentation, what would happen is that as soon as you went out into the sun and/or weren't using the hydroquinone any more, any pigmentation would come straight back.
True. Whitemaxing is mostly cope unless you live in an area that gets little sunlight and don't go out often.

• So Sad
Reactions: Zeta ascended
He hot his results through the use of glutathione
True. Whitemaxing is mostly cope unless you live in an area that gets little sunlight and don't go out often.
Over over over. No escape for my hyperpigmentated face and neck

He hot his results through the use of glutathione

Over over over. No escape for my hyperpigmentated face and neck
just wear BB cream foundation bro bahahahaha

• So Sad
Reactions: Zeta ascended
A better and cheaper method is put lemon juice on your skin and bath in the sun for like an hour

• +1
Reactions: rdqs and PubertyMaxxer
20% hydroquinone :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Griffith, Lorsss, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
use hydro 4% and move to greenland theory?

no but srs, what is a good hydroquinone + retin a cream ?
I've never tried one so cant recommend anything. They're all prescription here and it's not something I've ever needed.

white maxxing is so pathetic jfl

What country is that?
The UK. Although technically it should be the same for at least the rest of the EU too.

• +1
Reactions: noped
white maxxing is so pathetic jfl
It’s really retarded. Only lighten your skin as an ethnic to create more contrast between your hair, eyebrows and skin and to brighten it, not to look white, JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 2846
It’s really retarded. Only lighten your skin as an ethnic to create more contrast between your hair, eyebrows and skin and to brighten it, not to look white, JFL.
The whiter the better ma boi. Jbw theory

• +1
Reactions: rdqs
The whiter the better ma boi. Jbw theory
Unless you have a white skull and white features, don’t bother. And even then, your skin wouldn’t be identical to that of a real white person.
You can only cheat nature so much.

Unless you have a white skull and white features, don’t bother. And even then, your skin wouldn’t be identical to that of a real white person.
You can only cheat nature so much.
White features? Elab pls