Is this normal

barettrealrx

barettrealrx

Ascend
my teeth in front are higher than molars on bottom it's because of the gum there being taller

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
  • +1
Reactions: viniciz, cyprian_tomaszewski and barettrealrx
Take a better picture it is hard to tell, it's as if you don't want to show all of the gums because of something

Holy shit you have to start bonesmashing,

no seriously this is normal dude you are overthinking
Bonesmaah my gums?

• JFL
Reactions: Pepe
Are you taking another picture to convince me that I was wrong in saying it looks fine?

It's fine, it could be the camera angle or lighting, what exactly do you think is wrong with it?
And top and bottom front teeth supposed to be touching

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
Are you taking another picture to convince me that I was wrong in saying it looks fine?

It's fine, it could be the camera angle or lighting, what exactly do you think is wrong with it?
Frontal teeth are higher than molars

Look at regular teeth the front teeth are same height as molars

Then they have a slight overbite it's really not a big failo
No I am talking about that

On the bottom the teeth in front are not parallel but higher than the molars

No I am talking about thatView attachment 2847372
On the bottom the teeth in front are not parallel but higher than the molars
Ah yeah:

It's not entirely abnormal for the bottom teeth in front to be slightly higher than the molars. This can be due to natural variations in tooth alignment and jaw structure. However, significant differences in tooth height or misalignment could be a sign of malocclusion (misalignment of teeth) or other dental issues. It's advisable to consult with a dentist or orthodontist for a professional evaluation if you have concerns about your dental alignment. They can assess your teeth and recommend any necessary treatments or interventions.

• +1
Ah yeah:

It's not entirely abnormal for the bottom teeth in front to be slightly higher than the molars. This can be due to natural variations in tooth alignment and jaw structure. However, significant differences in tooth height or misalignment could be a sign of malocclusion (misalignment of teeth) or other dental issues. It's advisable to consult with a dentist or orthodontist for a professional evaluation if you have concerns about your dental alignment. They can assess your teeth and recommend any necessary treatments or interventions.
Bro used chatpgt

Ah yeah:

Honestly you are overthinking, you sound like the type of person to say that a non-straight hairline means youre going bald

Ah yeah:

Dr mew said orthodontics make your face longer = bad
Could malocclusion be fixed with mewing

• +1
Dr mew said orthodontics make your face longer = bad
Could malocclusion be fixed with mewing
No it can't mewing is for jaw we are talking bout teeth.

orthodontics change the appearance of your face but whether it makes it longer i got no clue what you mean by that

• +1

orthodontics change the appearance of your face but whether it makes it longer i got no clue what you mean by that
Malocclusion is a jaw problem
You’re clueless bruh

Malocclusion is a jaw problem
You’re clueless bruh
example?

Malocclusion refers to a misalignment of the teeth or incorrect relationship between the teeth of the upper and lower dental arches. While it can involve the jaws, it's primarily related to the positioning of the teeth. Malocclusion can be caused by various factors, including genetics, abnormal tooth development, thumb sucking, mouth breathing, improper dental care, or jaw injuries. It can lead to difficulties with chewing, speech problems, and even affect one's appearance. Severe cases may require orthodontic treatment such as braces or other corrective measures to realign the teeth and improve function and aesthetics. In some instances, surgical intervention may be necessary to address jaw alignment issues associated with malocclusion.

Actually I notice the thing I'm talking about so very common in deep bite peopel

your teeth are fucking disgusting, nigger what the fuck is those look like a dogs teeth go turkey for fake teeth bitch

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
example?

Malocclusion refers to a misalignment of the teeth or incorrect relationship between the teeth of the upper and lower dental arches. While it can involve the jaws, it's primarily related to the positioning of the teeth. Malocclusion can be caused by various factors, including genetics, abnormal tooth development, thumb sucking, mouth breathing, improper dental care, or jaw injuries. It can lead to difficulties with chewing, speech problems, and even affect one's appearance. Severe cases may require orthodontic treatment such as braces or other corrective measures to realign the teeth and improve function and aesthetics. In some instances, surgical intervention may be necessary to address jaw alignment issues associated with malocclusion.
Malocclusion is misalignment of the jaw

• +1
Malocclusion is most often hereditary. This means it is passed down through families. It may be caused by a difference between the size of the upper and lower jaws or between the jaw and tooth size. It causes tooth overcrowding or abnormal bite patterns

• +1
Malocclusion is most often hereditary. This means it is passed down through families. It may be caused by a difference between the size of the upper and lower jaws or between the jaw and tooth size. It causes tooth overcrowding or abnormal bite patterns
I think it is because my mandible is short

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
A crooked tooth is a crooked tooth .
Malocclusion your jaw didn’t grow correctly in childhood
your jaw can contribute to malocclusion but it's not necessarily the cause, more often than not in fact almost always it is to do with teeth

And Malocclusion is most often due to teeth than jaw.

Malocclusion is not teeth related
you used chatgpt to tell me that malocclusion is most often hereditary

I used chatgpt to tell you it is more often than not in fact most of the time, to do with teeth.

So?

• +1
you used chatgpt to tell me that malocclusion is most often hereditary

I used chatgpt to tell you it is more often than not in fact most of the time, to do with teeth.

So?
Keep coping retard

Eww

• +1
richard ramirez tier teeth

• +1