Is this possible to play RB

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
I ran a laser timed 4.7 when I was 18 and non gymmmaxed at all and had a broad jump of around 10.5ft which is freaky af. My pe teacher said he’d never saw someone jump this far in his life. My glutes and lower back grew the most when I was younger and my hip biomechanics are very good for some reason so I have good horizontal power, my vertical isn’t as good compared tho although I still could touch the rim so my vertical was around 28 inches (non trained).

Anyways, I’m on second cycle and rn 180lbs but feel really explosive and strong now I think I could run a 4.5 if I really tried and went hard on legs to get really strong and combined Plyo now as 4.7 when I couldn’t even squat the bar gives me a lot of potential.

Could I play RB at 6’1 200 if I got a 4.5 40? I genuinely think I’d be good at this position.

I’ve always been athletic. I have a very light frame which means I can run and change direction quite easily. Just putting on weight is hard for me.

• +1
Reactions: to be human
I think I’m built for WR tbh but I can’t catch very well as I don’t play this sport as I live in Uk but there is a big league near me that does it and I want to play it one day even just for fun

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and to be human
Or maybe cb/safety but I feel like these are more skill based so there’s be a massive learning curve so I’d probs end up blowing the cover jfl a lot

I just knew you were black!

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
I'll give him the McCaffrey benefit of the doubt.
I always knew he was black
pretty sure this is him

• JFL
Just play rugby fuck that gay shit with all them protections

• JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking, MaghrebGator and WishIwasChico
@diamondbill can he play rb or he should just stick to gk?

• JFL
Reactions: diamondbill
Just play rugby fuck that gay shit with all them protections
If you saw one game you would cringe. It's like 70% ads and 30% game and i'm not exaggerating.

That's why real football can't make it in the USA even with Messi. You would need to give them timeouts constantly to remind them that they need another burguer.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico, Tai Lung and the BULL
Right back? I’ll smoke you as an attacking midfielder

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
I ran a laser timed 4.7 when I was 18 and non gymmmaxed at all and had a broad jump of around 10.5ft which is freaky af. My pe teacher said he’d never saw someone jump this far in his life. My glutes and lower back grew the most when I was younger and my hip biomechanics are very good for some reason so I have good horizontal power, my vertical isn’t as good compared tho although I still could touch the rim so my vertical was around 28 inches (non trained).

Anyways, I’m on second cycle and rn 180lbs but feel really explosive and strong now I think I could run a 4.5 if I really tried and went hard on legs to get really strong and combined Plyo now as 4.7 when I couldn’t even squat the bar gives me a lot of potential.

Could I play RB at 6’1 200 if I got a 4.5 40? I genuinely think I’d be good at this position.

I’ve always been athletic. I have a very light frame which means I can run and change direction quite easily. Just putting on weight is hard for me.
Most important quality for a runing back is explosiveness off the line and shiftiness/ability to change direction quickly. If you are roided and decently strong I would suggest trying out middle linebacker

• +1
Most important quality for a runing back is explosiveness off the line and shiftiness/ability to change direction quickly. If you are roided and decently strong I would suggest trying out middle linebacker
I can’t play mlb I’m not big enough and don’t have frame for that

We are talking about American Football? Fuck that subhuman sport

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and Tai Lung
Real madrid plays with a cam kinda
Yes came to my mind as well but their CAM is Bellingham and he plays more box to box than a 10 or playmaker

• +1
maybe safety or cornerback? Defense is much more fun to play imo. On offense, pretty much every position gets mogged by the qb. Defensive side of the ball you get way more freedom to fuck people up and potentially get a sack

• +1
Yes came to my mind as well but their CAM is Bellingham and he plays more box to box than a 10 or playmaker
Leverkusen does play it then, first team in bundesliga, but their tactics are weird

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
Leverkusen does play it then, first team in bundesliga, but their tactics are weird
Xabi Alonso masterclass, he was a midfielder as well

• +1
I think I’m built for WR tbh but I can’t catch very well as I don’t play this sport as I live in Uk but there is a big league near me that does it and I want to play it one day even just for fun
Do you have big hands?

Screenshot 2024 02 25 at 94321 PM

• +1
6’1 seems tall for a rb

• +1
  • +1