Is this real or are Asians just coping

D

Deleted member 27148

Platinum

This subreddit is so entertaining to read. But is this actually real wtf? Ive never seen an asian on par with the examples this guy had listed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28691 and subhuman incel
It's cope

• +1
Reactions: klamus, FinasterideAt17, Deleted member 28691 and 4 others
including shoes and hair no doubt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr.Proper, Deleted member 28691, bishōnenmaxxer and 3 others
It's cope
Just curious, but what's the average height & PSL for an asians in the west? To me, it's about 5'8 for normal EAs and 5'6 for SEAs and 3.5 - 4.5 PSL avg

Idk about that specific thread but the subreddit just seems to be a fantasy/cope

Just curious, but what's the average height & PSL for an asians in the west? To me, it's about 5'8 for normal EAs and 5'6 for SEAs and 3.5 - 4.5 PSL avg
The ones I see are usually 5'6-5'9 and ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27148
It's probably cope

Bro was probably comparing them to the average asian nerd at the Chinese supermarket back home

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode and Deleted member 27148

Aznidentity. It's for ricels in denial.

Some gronk was arguing that Asians were the best looking because they have the most forward growth and therefore the most amount of warrior skulls. Provided "proof" of one Asian male model and a couple recessed white guys.

Would've thought it was a troll if he didn't go into such autistic detail.

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode and Deleted member 24444
I believe this when I get height mogged by a Asian

I believe this when I get height mogged by a Asian
Oh yeah the Mongols and central asians are moggers, just not EAs or SEAs

cope as fuck. They are still short.

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode
Never take reddit seriously and I mean never ever .
I remember some nigga made up a murder story and then in the next posts said it to be a satire .

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Deleted member 27148
coping. the average Korean(tallest east asians) zoomers is 5ft8 average

174cm which is 5ft8. which is DEATH tier in the west. and getting slightly shorter for the last 3 generations.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Like 5.4-5.8 tall and psl wise ltn to mtn. I see probably one htn asian per year.

• +1
this is absolutely true, im like 5'10 and i was constantly heightmogged in korea and china :feelskek:
i think average height in korea, japan, china below 25 is like 180-183cm
vietnamese, thai people significantly shorter but still a lot of 6ft+ moggers on the streets of ho chi minh and bangkok

• JFL
Reactions: mecha72, Deleted member 27148 and Deleted member 23157
this is absolutely true, im like 5'10 and i was constantly heightmogged in korea and china :feelskek:
vietnamese, thai people significantly shorter but still a lot of 6ft+ moggers on the streets of ho chi minh and bangkok
I seen Seol live and they are short AF.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27148 and Deleted member 26859
and average white, even in poor east europe. is 5ft11 avg for zoomers

• +1
I seen Seol live and they are short AF.
i was in seoul this year, if you count 30+ grandpas then yeah theyre short on average, but kids in late teens are extremely tall on average

i was in seoul this year, if you count 30+ grandpas then yeah theyre short on average, but kids in late teens are extremely tall on average

Nah. Bro I live in Finland where average height is 180cm..

no theyre not u coper lmao

zoomers are 5ft8 in the capital city

probably even shorter outside of the capital city

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23157
View attachment 2227875

no theyre not u coper lmao

zoomers are 5ft8 in the capital city

probably even shorter outside of the capital city
I live in North Asia(Kazakhstan) and statistically the average is 5’75 but in reality it’s like 510-5’11 tbh. No idea how is it in Korea tho

Beijing men are tall.

This is real, at least for the new generation of zoomers. Asian zoomers nowadays are like 5'10 - 6'0 on average. I have a 6'2 asian friend that heightmogs me jfl its brutal

Yea was actually suprised when i went to japan and hong kong, many zoomers were same height as me and some actually taller (im 6'0, thought i would mog everyone but nope :lul:). Honestly i might not even go to korea cos i heard they have loads of heightmoggers there

Northeastern China and Shandong (the peninsula jutting out towards the China sea) are known to have tall people

View attachment 2227846

This subreddit is so entertaining to read. But is this actually real wtf? Ive never seen an asian on par with the examples this guy had listed
Yeah they can be. Modern diet and select genes. Where they live probably a big influence. Chinese and Koreans can be surprisingly tall. Went on an int flight and many Korean guys in line were 6 foot range surprisingly.

Yeah they can be. Modern diet and select genes. Where they live probably a big influence. Chinese and Koreans can be surprisingly tall. Went on an int flight and many Korean guys in line were 6 foot range surprisingly.
Surprising, maybe it's because I'm still in high school but the only Asians I know that above 6 ft are these 2 Kazakh kids