Is this theory legit?

Deleted member 6403

Deleted member 6403

Made It Out The Hood
However, biologically speaking, humans tend to like clear, unblemished, glowing skin (regardless of color) as opposed to skin with acne, marks, or inconsistent tone. Clear skin is a sign of a healthy body and hence better fertility and genetic potential. This is probably more relevant in case of males evaluating females. When females are in their monthly fertile period, their skin actually starts to glow and they become more attractive. (I saw this in a Nat Geo documentary).

White people or Caucasians belong to Europe which has been leading human progress in the last 400 years at least. Especially after the dawn of Industrial Revolution, European countries have been lot more wealthy on per capita basis than Asia and Africa. Which means better diet, nutrition, and care for European people. Even in poorer countries, the wealthy minority ends up have access to resources and it reflects in their health and skin tone. The second and third generation of migrants from third world countries to developed countries are two to three inches taller than their parents. People in wealthier countries have access to sports and fitness facilities and white people have a traditional sports loving culture (unlike let’s say wealthy middle eastern countries), which further adds to population’s health, posture, walking, running. You can tell white teenage girls who play soccer Vs teenage girls who do not play sports. Same goes for men as well. A tall, shapely body along with unblemished skin and body hugging, fashionable clothing & accessories, and a confidence to top off builds a package that seems more attractive. Personal hygiene habits like using deodorants, perfumes, hair removal, etc help further. Majority of white people worldwide have access to above.

People living in tropical countries maybe at a somewhat disadvantage as skin clarity is adversely impacted besides the color due to the direct sun and humidity.

Back in 1300s, Europe was struck with Black death (bubonic plague) that killed anywhere from 30% - 50% of the entire population. People became overly conscious about cleanliness and personal hygiene after that and it has continued till date. It’s possible that the survivors were the healthier lot.
(I am not sure on this one whether plague affected weak people or unlucky people).

Now here’s a point that I have no reference or scientific evidence, but have a strong belief based on my observation of thousands of people of diverse ethnic backgrounds in multicultural cities like London, New York, Sydney - White people have more balanced and sharp facial features with strong jawlines, have better reflexes, and hence seem more attractive. The reason behind this, in my personal view, is COMPETITION. Competition for mate. Countries like China, India, Korea, Vietnam are historically agricultural societies blessed with world’s largest river systems. The population densities along the Yangtze, Ganga, Mekong are proof that over 40% world population lives along their banks where people could farm throughout the year for last thousands of years. So people have sort of multiplied with relatively lower standards of mate selection. And everybody got to get a mate and reproduce.

White people, till date, have to struggle and fight for a boyfriend or a girlfriend. Ask a white person how many of their uncles or aunts they can think of who never married or never had an offspring and they could tell you many. You can also read about their marital history from older generations. South Asians (India, Pakistan, Bangladesh) are around 1/5th of humanity and thanks to arranged marriages, everyone gets to play the ‘get married’ and ‘have babies’ game. Same goes the story for China, Korea, Vietnam, Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia, … and you end up with another 25% of humanity.

Reason may be that Europe did not have access to the massive Himalayan river system, and the winter season did not allow farming. Which means they had to hunt animals for food. That turned them into hunters (and they love hunting till date). Women had to select mates carefully to ensure he was athletic enough to be able to hunt and bring home food.

The 3–5% Neanderthal genes in Europeans may contribute to their attractiveness as well.

Then there are other factors like Culture of white people. Whether it’s the sexual liberation of the 1960s or goes back long before that, their culture is more sexualized. Probably because they have to work hard to find a mate and their parents won’t find them one. The way women dress up to play sports or do Yoga or go to offices, there are sexual undertones. The non-Western world mistakenly assumes them all to be promiscuous which is not true, but there is a tease element to it.

From 1500s onwards, Europeans have dominated rest of the world and have enslaved people from Africa, Americas, Asia, Pacific. The 400 years of domination has been a confidence killer for the colonized and a boost for the colonizers. I am no psychologist, but chances are the colonized are therefore conditioned to view the dominating group as superior and hence more attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053, Deleted member 9380 and WadlowMaxxing
arranged marriages did fuck up the gene pool ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Deleted member 10679

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
arranged marriages did fuck up some gene pools ngl
If it wasn't for arranged marriages/ inbreeding than the muslim world would have a lot more gigamoggers

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10679 and Deleted member 6403
Race is cope
Phenotype, as a general representation of the looks of an ethnicity, is not relavent to the physical appearence of an individual. It is not relavent to rated attractiveness of an individual.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
Stop posting this same quote it is huge cope.Race and Phenotype matters way more than anything when it comes to sexual attraction.
Sorry it's true I just copy paste cuz iq mogging ethnics is too much work. It holds up tho

Sorry it's true I just copy paste cuz iq mogging ethnics is too much work. It holds up tho
Nigga it's not true.Race matters and theres so much evidence that can prove it.

Nigga it's not true.Race matters and theres so much evidence that can prove it.
Would you rather be chadpreet or subhuman white? Looks are everything, race is cope

Would you rather be chadpreet or subhuman white? Looks are everything, race is cope
your using outliers.You are using the same fucking bluepilled mindset to approve of your argument.all the good looking indians and asians people post around here? They always have white features.Stop fucking coping.

Human Male and Female Skulls: African, Asian, and European - Bone Clones, Inc. - Osteological ...

• +1
I'd be a chadpreet than a subhuman white
But I'd be a subhuman white than a subhuman curry
Also I'd be a white chad than chadpreet
You get it? I'm not self hating but that's the way it is

your using outliers.You are using the same fucking bluepilled mindset to approve of your argument.all the good looking indians and asians people post around here? They always have white features.Stop fucking coping.

Human Male and Female Skulls: African, Asian, and European - Bone Clones, Inc. - Osteological ...
They have good looking features, that's all. I get that whites are more attractive on average but averages don't mean shit, itscope. All that matters are your looks as an individual that's everything. Your race isn't your looks. I'm not even an ethnic coper, I'm white, just not a larping subhuman white going "muh jbw"

They have good looking features, that's all. I get that whites are more attractive on average but averages don't mean shit, itscope. All that matters are your looks as an individual that's everything. Your race isn't your looks. I'm not even an ethnic coper, I'm white, just not a larping subhuman white going "muh jbw"

I agree with you entirely, attractive is attractive. But it's also hard to deny that usually the most attractive people of non-white races end up having common white traits.

• +1
"Your race isn't your looks" How is it not your looks? how? Your looks is your phenotype which is predicated on race.

You're white so of course your opinion is biased because you cannot see the JBW halo you have