is this true? (bone age)

L

lixx

Bronze
fuck it is really true that bone age 16 = no more growth?

Attachments

• 16 low.jpg
    16 low.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 0
Its a range. Most researchers consider bone age of 17 to be the end, and bone age of 13-14 to be the time when pubertal growth spurt happens. I very rarely see some mention 16 bone age, but the most common one is 17. In any case, at 16yo with 16yo bone age, if one is still a manlet, his chances of growing a lot are very very slim.

Its a range. Most researchers consider bone age of 17 to be the end, and bone age of 13-14 to be the time when pubertal growth spurt happens. I very rarely see some mention 16 bone age, but the most common one is 17. In any case, at 16yo with 16yo bone age, if one is still a manlet, his chances of growing a lot are very very slim.
fuck man I wish i wasnt a dumbass who played fortnite all day and night during covid. Literally I couldve spent 5 minutes researching and making sure i grew properly but i didnt. I was prime age too 13-14

• +1
Reactions: ZwurK and Accelerator
fuck man I wish i wasnt a dumbass who played fortnite all day and night during covid. Literally I couldve spent 5 minutes researching and making sure i grew properly but i didnt. I was prime age too 13-14
How tall are u and what abt ur parents?

im 5'5'' with 5'9 mom and 5'7 dad. Clearly stunted growth
Might be luck. I never exercised or had a good lifestyle but I’m 5’11 with 5’3 dad and 5’1 mom

I understand what it’s like bro. I got unlucky when compared to my little brother in terms of face. I have an ogre nose and narrow jaw while he was a good nose plus outward gonians

• +1
Reactions: lixx
Im so happy that most posts on the looksmaxxing section are not about jaw/hair/face but about height,

"a guy who's 6'4 kicks down your mom's door"

depends on the person some peoples bones can grow into their 20s

Im so happy that most posts on the looksmaxxing section are not about jaw/hair/face but about height,

"a guy who's 6'4 kicks down your mom's door"
A8791A1D 83D4 4DC3 A0DF 46A775FD6271

So what you fucking bald idiot it's my channel page
redpilled cuck tbh. even at 46 and bald i mog that faggot tristan tate and his brother

depend. If you always slept and eat well, do sport ect its between 16-18. otherwise until 20.

redpilled cuck tbh. even at 46 and bald i mog that faggot tristan tate and his brother
Tristan is 6'4 + has perfect face + rich asfff,

Youre telling me fish-smelling sailsman from swedistan rotting on an incel forum "mogs" a successful man kys retard lmao

Tristan is 6'4 + has perfect face + rich asfff,

Youre telling me fish-smelling sailsman from swedistan rotting on an incel forum "mogs" a successful man kys retard lmao
He was also a kickboxer, Im not meatriding him but youre an incel saying you mog him thats just not true

Might be luck. I never exercised or had a good lifestyle but I’m 5’11 with 5’3 dad and 5’1 mom
You just won the genetic lottery

• +1
Reactions: Accelerator
I dont care about andrew without the money and fame he looks like a typical balding jawless paki selling drugs in the uk troll with cauliflower ears
he literally looks fucking homeless even though he is a multi millionaire

I dont care about andrew without the money and fame he looks like a typical balding jawless paki selling drugs in the uk troll with cauliflower ears
1052BA31 55E8 4B99 B6AC 8C53373A545E
5DEA0E3A D68A 4333 B238 1FFF2E7245B6

point still stands… put me in the same room as this dude and he’s sprinting out of it and finding the nearest rope to hang himself with. this mog is brutal now, couldn’t even imagine 20 years ago in my prime

View attachment 2848322View attachment 2848323
point still stands… put me in the same room as this dude and he’s sprinting out of it and finding the nearest rope to hang himself with. this mog is brutal now, couldn’t even imagine 20 years ago in my prime
I will give you one thing which is that tristan was heavily thinning and balding and got a hair transplant which is why his hairline still kind of looks recessed at the temples, but based on how brianwashed white women are they would think of you as an ugly white fat man