Is tinder the only method for ascend

AncapFAG

AncapFAG

U.S.S umbrella corporation
Im fhase of gymmaxing and i want to put the most cancer and freud fhoto, months ago i get a great number of mach and i want return to slay but i was banned. Solution?

Make new tinder account?

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
I was banned too, why were you banned?

Tinder is the easiest way to ascend tbh

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and androidcel
Seems like it, tinder and other related online services. Nobody meets IRL at this point. For tradcons like me, it basically is over, as all online services assume sex before marriage and female “freedom” over all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4383 and androidcel
Seems like it, tinder and other related online services. Nobody meets IRL at this point. For tradcons like me, it basically is over, as all online services assume sex before marriage and female “freedom” over all.
Just Varg Vikernes maxx, i don't recom murdering though

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
For me personally tinder last year was a disaster i got fully played, i played my self honestly i got stringed along for a month because i was too stupid to see what was going on. i was beta as hell back then, i was swiping all day super liking all day had tinder gold and everything, i never got any matches except for that 1 girl, And quite frankly the girls on there where not that great. Then i decided to take my sorry ass outside and actually had more girls giving IOI's and other validation that i needed which was not even my target my target was will i even get noticed... i had multiple opportunities to approach them. never did. still hurts till this day. chances that it will happen again are slim to none.

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
Just get her pregnant while being in prison theory.
That was his girlfriend. Not his wife. His first child is a very beautiful blonde and I believe she does music now also - with black guys. So I can see why he never likes to talk about her.
For me personally tinder last year was a disaster i got fully played, i played my self honestly i got stringed along for a month because i was too stupid to see what was going on. i was beta as hell back then, i was swiping all day super liking all day had tinder gold and everything, i never got any matches except for that 1 girl, And quite frankly the girls on there where not that great. Then i decided to take my sorry ass outside and actually had more girls giving IOI's and other validation that i needed which was not even my target my target was will i even get noticed... i had multiple opportunities to approach them. never did. still hurts till this day. chances that it will happen again are slim to none.
Yeah, a lot of us get IOI from girls, but we hold ourselves back. I've gotten pretty decent amount of IOI from 5-6/10 girls, but I was too sissy to follow up when they compliment me or try to get me to talk.

That was his girlfriend. Not his wife. His first child is a very beautiful blonde and I believe she does music now also - with black guys. So I can see why he never likes to talk about her.

Yeah, a lot of us get IOI from girls, but we hold ourselves back. I've gotten pretty decent amount of IOI from 5-6/10 girls, but I was too sissy to follow up when they compliment me or try to get me to talk.

Yeah man i still cant forget that one day man, it was soo easy to say something they sat right next to me, they where attractive aswell, at some point one of em looked at me like are u gonna say something. i just couldn't do it too insecure, it was 2 girls. these are like golden eggs found you cant miss these opportunities, I went home sooo frustrated it was ridiculous it sill hurts ever time i walk past that area in the city where i sat down when i look at that bench its just a great reminder to illustrate my failure even more...

If it happens again i know what to do atleast thats the positive side always gotta think positive, also a lesson for guys here when it happens dont miss the chance its gonna hurt allot afterwards just take action.

yes bro the most unlikely form of Ascension is the only way

jfl if you're not socialcirclemaxxing

What kind of compliments?

What kind of compliments?
"You have nice hair", "Us girls are jealous, because you're a guy and you have better hair than us", "I wish I had your hair; want to trade?", "You remind me of Johnny Depp", "You remind me of the guy from the Princess's Bride", "how are you a guy with better hair than me?"

"You have nice hair", "Us girls are jealous, because you're a guy and you have better hair than us", "I wish I had your hair; want to trade?", "You remind me of Johnny Depp", "You remind me of the guy from the Princess's Bride", "how are you a guy with better hair than me?"

You better dont go bald then boyo. Can you post a pic of your hairline?

I personally wouldnt consider hair compliments as "real" compliments but better than nothing tbh.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
You better dont go bald then boyo. Can you post a pic of your hairline?
My hairline is receding already, I believe. Gonna have to get a hair transplant when I am 30 or so.