• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 97baHater and grief
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RaidenJTR, 97baHater, grief and 1 other person
you dont have one incel
You have 3.7k posts and joined last month, you have no room to talk here pal, imagine bragging that you have an ugly gf that would dump ur ugly ass in 2 months, jfl at ur life tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover, PrinceofDarkness, NationalWarrior and 4 others
You have 3.7k posts and joined last month, you have no room to talk here pal, imagine bragging that you have an ugly gf that would dump ur ugly ass in 2 months, jfl at ur life tbh
Im white 6'4 with a 7+ incher, who is she going to dump me for? You're making assumptions to make yourself feel better that youre an incel here just like me. Also, there is a fine line for guys like you between bragging about having a girl and pointing out youre a fucking genetic mistake even stepping here

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover, 0S4MA, 97baHater and 3 others
Im white 6'4 with a 7+ incher, who is she going to dump me for? You're making assumptions to make yourself feel better that youre an incel here just like me. Also, there is a fine line for guys like you between bragging about having a girl and pointing out youre a fucking genetic mistake even stepping here
Dnr fag

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
kill yourself then you've already failed at life not being able to read
Y u so mad for little boy aren't you 6'4 with 7 inches go to your ltb gf she will comfort you

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and grief
Y u so mad for little boy aren't you 6'4 with 7 inches go to your ltb gf she will comfort you
y u so mad apparently im the incel not you, go slay right?????

keep rotting here fucking retard

• So Sad
You can really spot a dork when they say "you’re making assumptions". They never straight up deny it. You're an open book virgin.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover, PrinceofDarkness, 97baHater and 2 others
You can really spot a dork when they say "you’re making assumptions". They never straight up deny it. You're an open book virgin.
Why do you keep using the term "virgin" as if it's a bad thing?

My dick is bigger than your face gang

• So Sad
  • So Sad
yes shes racist

i wouldve not dated her if she wasnt. would only lead to a lot or conflicts

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover, 97baHater, grief and 1 other person
If not over.

Mine finds gypsycrusader funny I thought she wouldnt like him
I have dated girls who don’t like Whire guys.

Prob kinda racist but they had no issue with them as people just not their type. Once again dunno if that’s easier or not I mean it’s a preference but a racist one regardless

• So Sad
yes shes racist

i wouldve not dated her if she wasnt. would only lead to a lot or conflicts
If a girl is racist she is either "you know i dont like black guys they are kinda ugly and scary" and then the larp nazi one thats a turn off.

What group does she hate tho?

• So Sad
y u so mad apparently im the incel not you, go slay right?????

keep rotting here fucking retard
“Keep rotting here” while he has almost 4K posts in one month.

It’s getting funny at this point.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and grief
If a girl is racist she is either "you know i dont like black guys they are kinda ugly and scary" and then the larp nazi one thats a turn off.

What group does she hate tho?
just doesnt like ethnics, i raised her this way probably (her brother and mother also dont like ethnics tho)

• So Sad
I have dated girls who don’t like Whire guys.

Prob kinda racist but they had no issue with them as people just not their type. Once again dunno if that’s easier or not I mean it’s a preference but a racist one regardless
I mean call it prefernece or whatever you want but sometimes girls say they dont like white guys because they are with/have black friends that dont fw white guys or just know dorky white dudes and conform to the stereotype.

There is always a bigger fish and a woman can like white guys if shes not around narcy niggers.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: slavicpsycho, PrinceLuenLeoncur and grief
“Keep rotting here” while he has almost 4K posts in one month.

It’s getting funny at this point.
The conversations here that I have are fun, I post things that I like and I laugh.

You're here posting a roided physique without face asking for ratings like a woman yet I height/dick mog you, brutal countersignal tbh.

• So Sad
The conversations here that I have are fun, I post things that I like and I laugh.
Because you have no friends irl.
You're here posting a roided physique without face asking for ratings like a woman yet I height/dick mog you, brutal countersignal tbh.
Funny how you accuse me of roids the moment someone has a better physique than you.

“I height/dick” mog you:feelswah:. Without posting his physique or any picture of himself.

Sure mate.

• So Sad
Because you have no friends irl.
If you have friends why don't you ask them instead for a rating? Not good enough friends as compared to here?
Sure mate.
Yeah man really I have these things and I don't care, I don't dickmeasure about it with everyone there is always a bigger fish like some 6'8 10 incher dude (pretty madafakin rare tho)

• So Sad
If you have friends why don't you ask them instead for a rating? Not good enough friends as compared to here?

Yeah man really I have these things and I don't care, I don't dickmeasure about it with everyone there is always a bigger fish like some 6'8 10 incher dude (pretty madafakin rare tho)
IMG 8608

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, 97baHater, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
then shes just attention seeking. 90% of women are left-wing liberals, the other 10% are "trad wife" or edgy attention seekers trying to win approval

• So Sad
then shes just attention seeking. 90% of women are left-wing liberals, the other 10% are "trad wife" or edgy attention seekers trying to win approval
but I didn't say she is trad wife or whatever stereotype you are trying to fit, probably because you are american.

• So Sad
Yes

• So Sad
but I didn't say she is trad wife or whatever stereotype you are trying to fit, probably because you are american.
im not trying to fit her in any cathegory im just saying that she wants some sort of attention for approval

• So Sad
im not trying to fit her in any cathegory im just saying that she wants some sort of attention for approval
How do you even know that

• So Sad
cuz every women deep down wants to be validated
I mean yeah but that's just scratching the surface, not all women want validation the same way as you recognised there can be that fake tradwife vs genuine one that deeply doesnt like blacks

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: grief and Eďo_
if she’s overly racist then she prob loves bbc lol cope

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 97baHater, fxckz, grief and 1 other person
I mean call it prefernece or whatever you want but sometimes girls say they dont like white guys because they are with/have black friends that dont fw white guys or just know dorky white dudes and conform to the stereotype.

There is always a bigger fish and a woman can like white guys if shes not around narcy niggers.
She jsut want attracted to white boyz nothing to do with not liking them as people. Women have types women like what they like

But 0 women have a preference for Indian men

if she’s overly racist then she prob loves bbc lol cope
lol my chad friend told me this girl said she would never date a nigga and a week after she broke up w him for talking to girls he saw her w a nigga so ig u right

tldr never go for subhuman whitegirls

• +1
Reactions: iblamejews