White girls don't care if you're racist around them

people can lie on their stats
also give source for stats :lul::ROFLMAO:
with such a zogged out society most people will definitely lie about not being racist
that doesn't mean they'll give a shit if ur racist jokingly to them jfl

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
with such a zogged out society most people will definitely lie about not being racist
I suspect 90% of people are racist tbh

being a liberal inst just about race retard :lul:

I doubt foids even register that much, they care about their abortion rights and shit

halfway to 1k replies lfg

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
they're larping jfl
:lul::lul:

you realize being liberal isnt soley a test of wether your racist or not?

foids want access to abortion rights and social equality god damn you are slow as fuck

halfway to 1k replies lfg
jfl
race really does cause a cortisol spike
i wasn't even rep farming either
might have to try tho if its this easy even on accident :lul:

:lul::lul:

you realize being liberal isnt soley a test of wether your racist or not?

foids want access to abortion rights and social equality god damn you are slow as fuck
"wether" jfl at this mumbai dwelling retard trying to speak proper english then calling me slow

this lol saying nigger, actually really just going against the mainstream in general will fuck you up. Now because of

@
st.hamudi but 6‘5
@st.hamudi but 6‘5 and @
cromagnon
@cromagnon

some retard greycel will walk up to their crush and say "wassup nigger"
ofc that should be water information:lul:
the average women is not a conservative by any means I don't think you talk to any women bro
no offence but I think u never had a close connection or a chokehold on a woman

I can confirm from multiple experiences they don’t mind to be racist in private think it is funny but are „woke“ in public

yes im talking also about grown women

• +1
Reactions: murdah and cromagnon
"wether" jfl at this mumbai dwelling retard trying to speak proper english then calling me slow
This absolute moron asked for a stat proving most women are liberal gets one and goes "erm larp"

you have sub 70 IQ and an inability to think logically

ofc that should be water information:lul:

I can confirm from multiple experiences they don’t mind to be racist in private think it is funny but are „woke“ in public

yes im talking also about grown women
but don’t be a sperg and randomly spam shit because u seem goofy @0S4MA here I agree with u

based on what exactly? the simple fact that most American women are left leaning? :lul:

a few racist jokes here and there isn't the argument dude

This absolute moron asked for a stat proving most women are liberal gets one and goes "erm larp"

you have sub 70 IQ and an inability to think logically
it likely is larp
take every stat you see with a grain of salt
it's all being processed by the Jewish Statistical Office (JSO)
keep that in mind Mr. dalit
you'll need to know when you migrate to America

I was in a Snapchat call with two foids (14 btw) and a friend of mine
We were playing some shitty Roblox game I think natural disaster survival or something
My friend and I were being giga racist around them with racist jokes and also saying nigger and nigga regularly and they didn't care
their brain emits activity signals only if chad appears, anything else just doesn't go under their radar

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
"isn't the argument dude"
such a cuck
he just said you never have felt an emotional experience with a women and you're like
"d-dude...not cool" :lul:

• JFL
it likely is larp
take every stat you see with a grain of salt
it's all being processed by the Jewish Statistical Office (JSO)
keep that in mind Mr. dalit
you'll need to know when you migrate to America
its pretty clearly common sense that women are more left leaning then men, and why wouldnt they be? It benefits them more for leftism to be mainstream and it wont go away since women are the superior gender.

such a cuck
he just said you never have felt an emotional experience with a women and you're like
incels calling other incels virgins

such a cuck
I dont argue ad hominems lil bro but I guess they didn't teach you that one in 9th grade english

• JFL
Right because majorty of women dont want equality and access to abortion :lul::lul::lul:

what a fucking moron
women don't have the cognitive brain function to handle complex concepts like that
they only vote for the le wokeness and virtue signaling
kys

they only vote for the le wokeness and virtue signaling
so the stats are real you just have some schizo way around admitting that okay lil bro :forcedsmile::lul:

White women are OUR PROPERTY, you want our females you shitskinned pigs? I will hang every ethnic male from a lampost. since you pathetic shitskin males can't just stay with your own females now you get NONE we'll defend our females AND steal yours you fucking shitskinns are evoking the ancient wrath of the vikings and barbarians when you provoke the white man

• JFL
so the stats are real you just have some schizo way around admitting that okay lil bro :forcedsmile::lul:
retard got fucked raped and anally destroyed
now he's coping

the simple fact that most American women are left leaning?
they are left because mainstream is left
it is called defense mechanism because in ancient times she would just be left behind from the herd

but when a strong independent man comes that is free with no restrictions then she feels safe with him

in this case free means saying and thinking what u want apart from mainstream thats also what seperates u and makes u charismatic

that is extremely attractive to women and that is my point @wishIwasSalludon

im not talking out of my ass but from irl experience this makes me charismatic because im different
but it is paired with confidence and emotional intelligence

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon and wishIwasSalludon
retard got fucked raped and anally destroyed
now he's coping
you gave 0 stats and when I gave one you cited conspiracy theories safe to say I won easily

scream nigger in front of your next date and see how well that goes for you sperg :lul:

greycel ramblings

• JFL
you gave 0 stats and when I gave one you cited conspiracy theories safe to say I won easily

scream nigger in front of your next date and see how well that goes for you sperg :lul:

greycel ramblings
i gave you anecdotal stats faggot

Attachments

• works cited.jpg
    works cited.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 0

greycel ramblings
honestly watching two people debate on the sidelines is so funny

no such thing where i live, my area is 99% white
And that 1% ethnic being you and your family you fucking curry

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and cromagnon
but when a strong independent man comes that is free with no restrictions then she feels safe with him

in this case free means saying and thinking what u want apart from mainstream thats also what seperates u and makes u charismatic
No restrictions dosent imply edgy as fuck

look at any self respecting conservative figure and their wives it does NOT describe the average .org enthusiast looking to spam nigger to his based trad wife :lul:

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and cromagnon
they are left because mainstream is left
it is called defense mechanism because in ancient times she would just be left behind from the herd

that is extremely attractive to women and that is my point @wishIwasSalludon

im not talking out of my ass but from irl experience this makes me charismatic because im different
but it is paired with confidence and emotional intelligence
feeling safe with the man = being comfortable to say things against mainstream
I mean Im sure that plays a role but I think its also because it benefits them more the be left leaning than not.
hmm does it? highest depression rate in human history despite highest purchasing power

women have higher depression rates btw

• Hmm...
feeling safe with the man = being comfortable to say things against mainstream

hmm does it? highest depression rate in human history despite highest purchasing power

women have higher depression rates btw
fuck foids
they piss me off
do you know i got suspended for 3 days from school for calling a foid fat
and she was recessed too
fucking bs

• JFL
  • JFL
fuck foids
they piss me off
do you know i got suspended for 3 days from school for calling a foid fat
and she was recessed too
fucking bs
Wow you’re based bro that’s so cool

• JFL
No restrictions dosent imply edgy as fuck

look at any self respecting conservative figure and their wives it does NOT describe the average .org enthusiast looking to spam nigger to his based trad wife :lul:
here I agree and disagree

flirting should be childish u let her inner child out etc.

flirting = state of play

the best role to take is her older brother

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and 0S4MA
Wow you’re based bro that’s so cool
jfl at this pisspoor attempt at sarcasm
kill your self faggot fuck
and i am cool
you fucking incel cuck

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
Who cares if they care? You’re literally cucking yourself in your head and teaching your brain to only allow behaviors that are accepted by foids

u have 24.671 posts on a trashy incel forum
You have 7000. Do you also have psychopathic tendencies you dark triad badass? I would rape you Irl.

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • JFL