Is zygo shaving a meme

Sorry I only sent Julian my pic of me as a child unsensored bc he’s my friend and I trust him.
Ok then don’t ask for advice u dalit

He resembles more a neanderthal than an actual human. Probably one more cause of fraudsters.org
Lol I been called a Neanderthal so many times.

• JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim
just cuy your hair into a fringe and shave face nigga

ur problem is looking too ogre and long hair literally has 0 advantage on any man alive + makes you look way older Just prettyboy max with fringe

ur problem is looking too ogre and long hair literally has 0 advantage on any man alive + makes you look way older Just prettyboy max with fringe
Long hair looks good on him
3691534 1696796151875

Suifuel I’m only 19 and look 30 it’s over for my skin

Suifuel I’m only 19 and look 30 it’s over for my skin
you don't look 30 you look like 21-22. Old hair made me look fucking 40 while I was 18. Shave face and get tiktok haircut trust me. You already have terachad bones

you don't look 30 you look like 21-22. Old hair made me look fucking 40 while I was 18. Shave face and get tiktok haircut trust me. You already have terachad bones
Look at the wrinkles near my eyes, I would not look good with a “tiktok” hairstyle trust me

Look at the wrinkles near my eyes, I would not look good with a “tiktok” hairstyle trust me
then cope in whatever way you want if you don't listen to actual advice. You look 20 based on pic.

Wait didn't this guy got implants or fillers?

Weird I remember this guy picture in a thread where I shared results.
He's the exact opposite as no bones
I never posted my face anywhere except 3 on .org you are thinking of someone else

You got extreme zygo mass ngl.

Reverse Searched Your Full Image It's Not You Stop The Larp JFL
Who gave u my full image I never posted my full face online except my 11 year old self

Fucking retard bruh stfu stop Larping on an Incelsite jfl
I know you’re trolling, I have never posted my full face, if it’s not me then show me who it is.

I know you’re trolling, I have never posted my full face, if it’s not me then show me who it is.
So This Isn't You ? Fucking idiot kys already
3691534 1696796151875

Yes that’s me, but that’s not my full face. If I’m not that person as u claim show me who it is, as I took that photo in my bedroom

Yes that’s me, but that’s not my full face. If I’m not that person as u claim show me who it is, as I took that photo in my bedroom
Well I Mirrored That Image Faggot

You look high t as fuck

It's Not you it's some famous from Kazakhstan
Ok show me who it is I asked u 3 times now. Show me some images of him and tell me his name. It’s me.

If your submalar region is too full it can give a slightly bloated look. It is possible to maybe shave down that region for a cleaner look but whatever you do do not touch the malar region.

Multiple people have said they are too big.
Your temples are narrow and your face is wide so it makes your zygos look bigger than they are. Size wise they are ideal and normal.