Islam destroyed yet again

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️ DEUS VULT ✝️
In the Quran and various Sahih Hadiths, Muhammed is very explicit in notifying his low IQ Muslim vermin followers that they are not guaranteed heaven in the afterlife. This illiterate pedophile tells his followers that they are all following him straight into hell.

Let’s take this verse—Ahqaf (46:9). The verse says:

“Say: ‘I am not something original among the messengers, nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am but a clear warner.’”

This is islams final prophet—pedophile muhammed being very clear that their final destination is eternal hellfire, and yet still millions of low IQs around the world enjoy being members of this cult.

The ONE AND ONLY religion that delineates salvation is Christianity. Jesus Christ, God incarnate, is the ONLY one who has made it clear that we are promised eternal life if we accept Him as Lord and Savior and follow His path.

JESUS IS LORD 🙏🏻✝️😇

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: polishcel, falcon1, aleksander and 12 others
Bump for Jesus

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and polishcel
Didn’t read + cope + i can smell your stench from here

• +1
Reactions: med, falcon1, Maalik and 10 others
In the Quran and various Sahih Hadiths, Muhammed is very explicit in notifying his low IQ Muslim vermin followers that they are not guaranteed heaven in the afterlife. This illiterate pedophile tells his followers that they are all following him straight into hell.

“Say: ‘I am not something original among the messengers, nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am but a clear warner.’”

This is islams final prophet—pedophile muhammed being very clear that their final destination is eternal hellfire, and yet still millions of low IQs around the world enjoy being members of this cult.

The ONE AND ONLY religion that delineates salvation is Christianity. Jesus Christ, God incarnate, is the ONLY one who has made it clear that we are promised eternal life if we accept Him as Lord and Savior and follow His path.

JESUS IS LORD 🙏🏻✝️😇
it is always the people that need to attack islam who are actually the most insecure about their beliefs

how does 1+1+1=1? explain your trinity

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, sportsmogger, RAMU KAKA and 1 other person
Christianity is idolatry and basically paganism mixed with a bastardisation of Judaism whereas Islam is pure monotheism. Islam is much better than Christianity

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: falcon1, aleksander, HerpDerpson and 10 others
it is always the people that need to attack islam who are actually the most insecure about their beliefs

how does 1+1+1=1? explain your trinity
1=1=1

You filthy Muslim dog. May Allah (piss be upon him) curse you and send jinns your way.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Fynasids dk, Deleted member 21661 and 4 others
Christianity is idolatry and basically paganism mixed with a bastardisation of Judaism whereas Islam is pure monotheism. Islam is much better than Christianity
Christianity is the completion of Judaism. Islam is a cult for inbreds and the like

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, BitchBoy and diamondbill
1=1=1

You filthy Muslim dog. May Allah (piss be upon him) curse you and send jinns your way.
typical Christian has no aruguments and needs to insult right away XD

• +1
Reactions: kebab, RAMU KAKA and Big White Cuck
Btw OP doxxed

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav, kebab, sportsmogger and 2 others
Christianity is the completion of Judaism. Islam is a cult for inbreds and the like
Christianity is a bastardisation and paganism. At best it’s a vehicle to spread monotheism but I doubt it.
Islam is pure monotheism.

• +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck
Average Christian

JESUS IS LORD 🙏🏻✝️😇
Stfu

Allah is the greatest

• Love it
Reactions: MaghrebGator and RAMU KAKA
Bomp for Jesus

Reject the falsehood of xtianity and embrace the laws of Noah G/D gave all of mankind

yes i am Muslim alhamdulillah
Eternal hellfire awaits. Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. He is the final judge, just as what Islam says.

Even the Quran says that Jesus is the final judge for humanity yet you brainless drones can’t put 2 and 2 together

✝️😇🙏🏻

It’s also funny how the Quran teaches that those top-line muslimas that make it into their heaven will be perpetually used for the sexual gratification of eternally horny men. Hornyness in heaven? Seriously? Demonic.

• +1
Reactions: polishcel
It’s also funny how the Quran teaches that those top-line muslimas that make it into their heaven will be perpetually used for the sexual gratification of eternally horny men. Hornyness in heaven? Seriously? Demonic.
The Quran does in fact state that most foids WILL NOT be getting into heaven. I do respect Islam for this. Most foids are very much unworthy of Gods love. The original foid, Eve, is the one who committed the original sin of humanity after all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and Fish
Mudslimes are subhuman

The Quran does in fact state that most foids WILL NOT be getting into heaven. I do respect Islam for this. Most foids are very much unworthy of Gods love. The original foid, Eve, is the one who committed the original sin of humanity after all.
Ecclesiastes 7:28 — “Though I have searched repeatedly, I have not found what I was looking for. Only one out of a thousand men is virtuous, but not one woman!” Blackpilled King Solomon.

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_

JESUS IS LORD 🙏🏻✝️😇
Just let a layman interpret the verses theory.

At Jesus's arrest some dude ran away completely naked :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

“A young man, wearing nothing but a linen garment, was following Jesus. When they seized him, he fled naked, leaving his garment behind.”
(Mark 14:51-52)

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA

At Jesus's arrest some dude ran away completely naked :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

“A young man, wearing nothing but a linen garment, was following Jesus. When they seized him, he fled naked, leaving his garment behind.”
Was that the holy spirit? :lul: :lul:

Kek. Vermin Muslims love to throw out verses that display their cult in a positive light but the second you post something that exposes Islam, all of a sudden it’s “but muh context, muh I need an imam to interpret the verse it’s too nuanced for us mere mortals” LMAO

Enjoy eternal hellfire. No virgins for any of you. You will instead be pegged and dominated by 72 male virgins as punishment for following a fraudulent religion. It is over muslimcels

What are your arguments in favour of Christianity.
God revealed Himself in the flesh to His creation. God promised His creation eternal life. The fact that Christianity is distinct in so far as God providing salvation for His people is more than enough of an argument. There is no other religion that holds such a concept.

The god of Islam is vengeful, spiteful, and deceptive. Judaism is incomplete as God had yet to reveal Himself to humanity in the Old Testament and the core concept of salvation is still missing. Aside from the monotheistic faiths, all polytheistic teachings are fraudulent and primitive.

Abrahamiks fighting over which flat earth, plagiarised religion is more retarded

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 0
God revealed Himself in the flesh to His creation. God promised His creation eternal life. The fact that Christianity is distinct in so far as God providing salvation for His people is more than enough of an argument. There is no other religion that holds such a concept.

The god of Islam is vengeful, spiteful, and deceptive. Judaism is incomplete as God had yet to reveal Himself to humanity in the Old Testament and the core concept of salvation is still missing. Aside from the monotheistic faiths, all polytheistic teachings are fraudulent and primitive.
Why did god create cancer, aids the list is endless?

Why do we need salvation? Why does it matter?

BBC > Allah

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Fynasids dk, sportsmogger and 1 other person
Why do we need salvation? Why does it matter?
Salvation = eternal life. The fear of death is the most crippling and foundational fear that humans have. To not exist is unthinkable and terrifying. Our lives ultimately lose meaning and everything becomes irrelevant without eternal life.

For God to promise His creation eternal life is incredible. It puts our biggest fear to rest and gives us hope for something greater than this suffering that we collectively endure. It is absolutely the reason for faith in God.

Salvation = eternal life. The fear of death is the most crippling and foundational fear that humans have. To not exist is unthinkable and terrifying. Our lives ultimately lose meaning and everything becomes irrelevant without eternal life.

For God to promise His creation eternal life is incredible. It puts our biggest fear to rest and gives us hope for something greater than this suffering that we collectively endure. It is absolutely the reason for faith in God.

I agree. That's why in Hinduism you attain immortality through God-realization. Depending on the school of Philosophy, you either realize your nature as the Monistic Absolute and merge in the One or become a liberated soul, an eternal servant of God in a perfect, unbroken state of worship.

I agree. That's why in Hinduism you attain immortality through God-realization. Depending on the school of Philosophy, you either realize your nature as the Monistic Absolute and merge in the One or become a liberated soul, an eternal servant of God in a perfect, unbroken state of worship.
Maybe it’s my low IQ talking but I am literally unable to take Hinduism or any form of polytheism seriously. Also, the eternal life that is promised in Christianity is fairly different than this eternal life of Hinduism which sounds a lot more abstract.

In Christianity, eternal life is more like God combining heaven and earth into one harmonious and new world and humans being returned to a new garden of Eden, away from sin, suffering, evil and death. Yes we would be with God but heaven isn’t really seen as this mystical place with your soul chilling and hovering around. There is quite literally a new creation in the eternal life with us being in a harmonious relationship with God over this new creation.

Maybe it’s my low IQ talking but I am literally unable to take Hinduism or any form of polytheism seriously. Also, the eternal life that is promised in Christianity is fairly different than this eternal life of Hinduism which sounds a lot more abstract.

There is no Orthodox Hindu philosophy that is Polytheistic. All foundational Hindu scriptures speak of only one God.

There is no Orthodox Hindu philosophy that is Polytheistic. All foundational Hindu scriptures speak of only one God.
Would you class Hinduism as an ethnoreligion? Rather than just a religion

allah gave me this bbc not jesus @Eternal_

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_
Would you class Hinduism as an ethnoreligion? Rather than just a religion

It has 2 sides. Caste aspect makes it an ethnoreligion. But as a religion itself, it's not. There are many White and Black converts to Hinduism. Hinduism is the fastest growing religion in Ghana, Africa and Russia, Europe.

• Woah
Reactions: Mosh12
It has 2 sides. Caste aspect makes it an ethnoreligion. But as a religion itself, it's not. There are many White and Black converts to Hinduism. Hinduism is the fastest growing religion in Ghana, Africa and Russia, Europe.
The caste system is similar to the Levite and cohanim aspects of Judaism as in you can’t become one it’s purely a matter of lineage. But you can still join the people.
I always thought Islam was the fastest growing religion in Europe.

The caste system is similar to the Levite and cohanim aspects of Judaism as in you can’t become one it’s purely a matter of lineage. But you can still join the people.
It is the fastest growing religion because Muslimcels breed like insects. It is not the fastest growing out of sheer volume of people choosing to convert.

@Mosh12

• Woah

Not in Russia.

• Woah
@Mosh12

There are Neo Nazis in Russia who follow Vedic Hinduism. They were imprisoned for attacking Christians.