Islam Promotes Pedophilia

D

Deleted member 32846

Iron
Multiple Hadith Talk About Muhammad Looking at Children in a Sexual Manner, and Even Marrying Children.
The following verse allows sex with pre-pubescent married girls who have not yet menstruated.

Such of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the prescribed period, if ye have any doubts, is three months, and for those who have no courses (it is the same): for those who carry (life within their wombs), their period is until they deliver their burdens: and for those who fear Allah, He will make their path easy.

The Tafsir of Surat at-Talaq

Mujahid said that "if you have any doubt" (65:4) means if you do not know whether she menstruates or not. Those who do not longer menstruate and those who have not yet menstruated, their 'idda is three months.

Islam Promotes Muhammad as Being the Perfect Man, Who Married a 6 Year Old.

A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (Mohammad) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.

This correlates with my other post

Most Men Are Pedophiles

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers, SubhumanCurrycel, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
Mohammed was based and JBpilled, very admirable warlord @Napoleon de Geso @TRUE_CEL

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, sub5faliure, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
Agree on this with Prophet Muhammad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22627
My nose started itching at the gym. I have eczema

You fuckin' fools this is why I hate these modern religions. I keep telling mfers including muslims that the Hadith ain't shit because it wasn't revealed on Laylat al-Qadr so wtf yall follow that shit for? Dumbass muslims don't even know how to muzz right.

You Xtians ain't no better so yall can have a seat too

Multiple Hadith Talk About Muhammad Looking at Children in a Sexual Manner, and Even Marrying Children.
The following verse allows sex with pre-pubescent married girls who have not yet menstruated.

Such of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the prescribed period, if ye have any doubts, is three months, and for those who have no courses (it is the same): for those who carry (life within their wombs), their period is until they deliver their burdens: and for those who fear Allah, He will make their path easy.

Mujahid said that "if you have any doubt" (65:4) means if you do not know whether she menstruates or not. Those who do not longer menstruate and those who have not yet menstruated, their 'idda is three months.

A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (Mohammad) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.

Most Men Are Pedophiles

Liar

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sondern, Deleted member 32760 and RAMU KAKA
Those cucks and their arranged marriages :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
Mohammed engaged in pedophilic activities, quran/hadiths admit it

Well no shit. Pedophilia was normalized back then. White christians engaged in such activity as well and married 11 year olds.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Musclecel and cutie_pie
its a stupid post anyways brother, they quote tafsirs which r inherently wrong about 65:4. the word used for women is nisa which is solely fucking used ONLY FOR Women.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and KING REIDYZ
you idiot quoting mujahid doesn't change the fact that you don't know the arabic behind the verse. the word used is nisa, which solely means women. even a chapter of the quran is an nisa which means the women. the 3 following verses prior to it refer to the interim, meopause period, of muslim women when they stop menstraution.

Most Men Are Pedophiles

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
its a stupid post anyways brother, they quote tafsirs which r inherently wrong about 65:4. the word used for women is nisa which is solely fucking used ONLY FOR Women.

Retard doesn't realize "women" has changed over time, "women" back then was any girl who went through puberty

typical applying modern morals to shit that happened 1400 years ago people got married real young back then tends to happen when your life expectancy is 30-40

Retard doesn't realize "women" has changed over time, "women" back then was any girl who went through puberty
true, but the verse isn't inherently referring to prepebuscent girls. girls who went over the menopause. nisa, in this sense would mean physically and mentally mature wome.

typical applying modern morals to shit that happened 1400 years ago people got married real young back then tends to happen when your life expectancy is 30-40
true, u r so right

All of Muhammads wifes lived to like 60 this is cope

All of Muhammads wifes lived to like 60 this is cope
Ah yes the wives of a rich and famous man who don’t have to lift a hand to work or feed themselves live longer than a Peasant who does 12 hours of manual labor a day

mecha72

You fuckin' fools this is why I hate these modern religions. I keep telling mfers including muslims that the Hadith ain't shit because it wasn't revealed on Laylat al-Qadr so wtf yall follow that shit for? Dumbass muslims don't even know how to muzz right.

You Xtians ain't no better so yall can have a seat too
bro ur voice while writing is pretty funny ngl

didnt Muhammed
marry a 8 year old or smth

Ah yes the wives of a rich and famous man who don’t have to lift a hand to work or feed themselves live longer than a Peasant who does 12 hours of manual labor a day

WE're tlaking about muhammad clown i own you

you idiot quoting mujahid doesn't change the fact that you don't know the arabic behind the verse. the word used is nisa, which solely means women. even a chapter of the quran is an nisa which means the women. the 3 following verses prior to it refer to the interim, meopause period, of muslim women when they stop menstraution.
Nothing more cageful then "muslims" in 2023 unironically calling out the most famous scholars on the quranic verses in history during the peak of islamic influence and power, who devoted every breathing moments of their lives for islam as ALL wrong and them for some cageful reason as being more knowledgeable

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
Well no shit. Pedophilia was normalized back then. White christians engaged in such activity as well and married 11 year olds.
That's why atheists are ontop

• +1
Reactions: norwegianfreak

Most Men Are Pedophiles

Alll religions promise sex with teenage girls

Which is why we should all become muslims. Young pussy is a must for all men. It is a right.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon de Geso
Nothing more cageful then "muslims" in 2023 unironically calling out the most famous scholars on the quranic verses in history during the peak of islamic influence and power, who devoted every breathing moments of their lives for islam as ALL wrong and them for some cageful reason as being more knowledgeable
ah yes, classic use of appeal to authority. you don't know that these people r only human and make mistakes? but no. just because they spent their whole lives on something, doesn't make it right. for example, Ptolemy of egypt thought the sun and planetary bodies rotated around the earth yet he was wrong this whole time. he spent his whole life on this like people who spend their whole lives on islam such as mujahid, at tabari, al jalalayn, ibn kathir, as suyuti, etc, etc. aren't you a muslim yourself too?

also, many verses in the quran r debated and entire stories too. for example, noahs ark in Islam is debated on whether the flood was global or local and this isn't a modern idea since scholars like imam razi thought this way. a verse of 65:4 is misunderstood and literally isn't referring to pre-pubescent girls considerring it is talking about the iddah (divorce) length period.

so do whites

u r so ignorant

Aisha was 6, and a baby came up to muhammad and muhammad said he'd have sex with her when she got older guys a creep

Non followers and haters of Islam are all either gay or cucks

Aisha was 6, and a baby came up to muhammad and muhammad said he'd have sex with her when she got older guys a creep
the aisha one is, the about the baby proposal is a weak and fabricated hadith.