Islam vs christianity which one would I benefit from most?

yandex99

yandex99

Master
I'm picking a abrahamic religion that's not judaism but to me christianity sounds like incoherent garbage while islam,despit some quranic narratives being slightly different,is alot more coherent and alpha.

I also get to have 4 arab slave wives like the girl in my avi if i play my cards right.

jewish slaves will hate me though,but they already assume I'm muslim and do and the only reason i would care is if attractive women hated me but attractive western women are feministic whores not worth a relationship.arab muslim women wear niqab and obey me like a master.

I think the answer is obvious.islam mogs.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, hitlersmenorah, try2beme and 1 other person
also the bible is against feminism and pro-patriarchy but christian whores ignore this and refuse to marry you if you make it clear she must obey you and give you sex can never divorce you unless you cheat etc

no christian girl takes her religion seriousely,cafeteria religion.christians are also racist.all christian countries are degenerate,they're the losers of the modern era.

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
I'm picking a abrahamic religion that's not judaism but to me christianity sounds like incoherent garbage while islam,despit some quranic narratives being slightly different,is alot more coherent and alpha.

I also get to have 4 arab wives like the girl in my avi if i play my cards right.

jewish slaves will hate me though,but they already assume I'm muslim and do and the only reason i would care is if attractive women hated me but attractive western women are feministic whores not worth a relationship.arab muslim women wear niqab and obey me like a master.

I think the answer is obvious.islam mogs.
Theres only one path ✝️

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, jacobrb07, walrusmaxx and 6 others
Christ is King

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, jacobrb07, poopoohead and 5 others
Neither, think indepedently

If you had to choose though, Christianity. I live in a muslim country so I would know...

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: jacobrb07, walrusmaxx, grief and 1 other person
Left cucked christianity for Islam

Legit asf

• +1
Reactions: Tallcell and yandex99
Islam is what the world needs rn. Def not christianity

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: coispet and yandex99

If you had to choose though, Christianity. I live in a muslim country so I would know...
islam sounds based.sharia sounds awesome to me.christians are degenerate losers.always losin.

christians are racists.christians are pro-feminist etc

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, coispet and try2beme

and be bitchless and a loser?

• So Sad
islam sounds based.sharia sounds awesome to me.christians are degenerate losers.always losin.

christians are racists.christians are pro-feminist etc
You are confusing people who are from a christian culture/family. If they do not practice the teachings of Jesus and respect the scripture they are not Christian.

Someone can call themselves Christian just because they are from a Christian household but they will take drugs, have causal sex, feed into lust and such.

Many people call themselves Christians but really they aren't. Someone mispracticing a religion shouldn't matter to you anyways.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: walrusmaxx, PrinceLuenLeoncur and grief
Judaism is an ethnic religion, they don't look for converts, don't even think about it. The best thing you can do is study the two big ones well and choose the one that best suits you.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme, grief and coispet
I’d recommend you to research more about Islam before you convert because someone told you to on this forum

Go to a Masjid, speak to a proper Imam, he will give you proper wisdom and ease your journey into the religion, in’sha’Allah we’ll soon have another brother joining us :owo:

• So Sad
u will still be subhuman after conversion so it doesn’t matter

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mayo mogger, VivaCristoRey, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
honestly idk what the answer is as I'm agnostic but jfl wdym by "benefitting" you the most? Isn't that contradictory and selfish reasons for believing in God and picking a religion? I wouldn't go into religion for that reason tbh ur gonna be disappointed

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: walrusmaxx, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and grief
Christianity is the most beautiful way of life no doubt, the makings of great people. Islam is all about self interest and sin, bowing down to instinctual desires

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: walrusmaxx, dehydrated, VivaCristoRey and 1 other person
honestly idk what the answer is as I'm agnostic but jfl wdym by "benefitting" you the most? Isn't that contradictory and selfish reasons for believing in God and picking a religion? I wouldn't go into religion for that reason tbh ur gonna be disappointed
Convert to Christianity bhai :feelsokman:

• Hmm...
Reactions: tombradylover

THIS mogs

THIS

I refuse to be a CUCKOLD

• JFL
Reactions: coispet
Ee women are race traitors who date literally any ethnic or black man, seen it with my own eyes
Is there a problem with that, I thought you didn't like racism

Convert to Christianity bhai :feelsokman:
I believe theres a god bhai, but idk which religion is the "right" one if that makes sense. I also dk if it's just a control tactic on ppl to control the masses or its genuine asf I'm sure it's more genuine but there are so many religions it's so hard to just say "this is the correct one 100% all the rest are wrong so I'm going with this". Maybe one day I'll pick Christianity or another religion i honestly don't know but for now, I'm gonna be a good person to ppl and believe in God, and when I truly believe in something I'll follow it. It's not good to follow a religion when u don't truly believe in it or want to follow it 100 percent in my opinion. Everything i say i mean with all due respect btw. Just because i don't fully believe in something does not mean i think its wrong or not real, just that I have my doubts and don't know for sure. I think issue with religion a bit too is u can never be sure, a lot of it is faith and believing u made the right choice

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and i_love_roosters
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and sub5c3l
Is there a problem with that, I thought you didn't like racism
Race mixing doesnt make u a non racist. These sluts are probably still racist who knows.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and sub5c3l
Shit bait post, repent or you're going to hell
this is your only retort.'youre going to hell'

you KNOW islam mogs

christians resort to silly threats when they get exposed

Race mixing doesnt make u a non racist. These sluts are probably still racist who knows.
We're all God's creation, if they love the guy, what's the problem?

this is your only retort.'youre going to hell'

you KNOW islam mogs

christians resort to silly threats when they get exposed
It's usually muslims who do that, and no it doesn't mog and I've proved it many times here. You're just horny and you want 72 wives

We're all God's creation, if they love the guy, what's the problem?
They dont if their prior husband died 20 seconds ago getting blown up in the slums of Ukraine

soudns pretty cucked to me

I decided and said my shahada

I'm growing out my beard too

It's usually muslims who do that, and no it doesn't mog and I've proved it many times here. You're just horny and you want 72 wives
sex with a respectable woman of your own is a legit need

cannot be happy without it

can't be happy with degenerates

can't be happy with non-virgins

can't be happy with racists

can't be happy with women that can divorce and take half

They dont if their prior husband died 20 seconds ago getting blown up in the slums of Ukraine

soudns pretty cucked to me
Tales, most ee foids aren't even from Ukraine

sex with a respectable woman of your own is a legit need

cannot be happy without it

can't be happy with degenerates

can't be happy with non-virgins

can't be happy with racists

can't be happy with women that can divorce and take half
Dnr

• Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l
choose Satanism, it's the truth.

4 slave wives

she cant divorce you without permission of yours unless you don't provide

jailbaits marriage

ummah

sounds based to me

I believe theres a god bhai, but idk which religion is the "right" one if that makes sense. I also dk if it's just a control tactic on ppl to control the masses or its genuine asf I'm sure it's more genuine but there are so many religions it's so hard to just say "this is the correct one 100% all the rest are wrong so I'm going with this". Maybe one day I'll pick Christianity or another religion i honestly don't know but for now, I'm gonna be a good person to ppl and believe in God, and when I truly believe in something I'll follow it. It's not good to follow a religion when u don't truly believe in it or want to follow it 100 percent in my opinion. Everything i say i mean with all due respect btw. Just because i don't fully believe in something does not mean i think its wrong or not real, just that I have my doubts and don't know for sure. I think issue with religion a bit too is u can never be sure, a lot of it is faith and believing u made the right choice
I hope you convert one day bhai. Iranians are waking up and converting like crazy despite the islamic regime there:

It was all prophesied in the Bible, it was God's promise.

Jeremiah 49:38
I will set my throne in Elam and destroy her king and officials,” declares the LORD.

This is Elam:

Main qimg 5c955bb1800f7632d0212b93bb67a991 pjlq 1

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, sub5c3l and tombradylover
I hope you convert one day bhai. Iranians are waking up and converting like crazy despite the islamic regime there:

It was all prophesied in the Bible, it was God's promise.

Jeremiah 49:38
I will set my throne in Elam and destroy her king and officials,” declares the LORD.

This is Elam:

View attachment 2888119

iranians are not muslim at all :lul:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l and tombradylover
Who are you to say, shias are Muslims
I’ve maybe encountered like 6 iranians in my lifetime that could consider themselves muslim no offence to them

• Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l
I’ve maybe encountered like 6 iranians in my lifetime that could consider themselves muslim no offence to them
Well, Iranians are really high IQ according to statistics cuz they were never into Islamic inbreeding unlike the Arabs. Arabs are inbred (not all) and have slow brains. Iranians were always intellectuals since ancient times and are smart enough to leave Islam

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and PrinceLuenLeoncur
also the bible is against feminism and pro-patriarchy but christian whores ignore this and refuse to marry you if you make it clear she must obey you and give you sex can never divorce you unless you cheat etc

no christian girl takes her religion seriousely,cafeteria religion.christians are also racist.all christian countries are degenerate,they're the losers of the modern era.
Those aren’t “Christian’s” there’s also hijabis who also don’t care and will fuck outside of marriage so don’t take this seriously.

Islam is a Cult don’t let them deceive you. Do you want to really follow a man who fucked a 9 years old?

Well, Iranians are really high IQ according to statistics cuz they were never into Islamic inbreeding unlike the Arabs. Arabs are inbred (not all) and have slow brains. Iranians were always intellectuals since ancient times and are smart enough to leave Islam
no0,persians are just white bootlickers,white wannabes and degenerates.thats all there is to it.

afghans are persian racially and super based sharia muslims

they never „left“ islam, they are still shias
also arabs were very high iq and considered europeans as barbaric before their downfall
just search up islamic golden age many scientists, doctors etc. were arabs

THIS mogs

THIS

I refuse to be a CUCKOLD

Jesus crated a whip to drive the wankers selling stuff in a temple. Jesus told his followers to pick up weapons to defend themselves from attackers. The point is Christianity isn’t this cuckholded hippie religion idiots think it is we are told to be kind and righteous but to also take up arms in defence when need be

Jesus crated a whip to drive the wankers selling stuff in a temple. Jesus told his followers to pick up weapons to defend themselves from attackers. The point is Christianity isn’t this cuckholded hippie religion idiots think it is we are told to be kind and righteous but to also take up arms in defence when need be
jesus also decieved his followers by his own admission

they never „left“ islam, they are still shias
also arabs were very high iq and considered europeans as barbaric before their downfall
"Ex-muslims" usually don't leave Islam literally, they still do some muzzy shit, but have no faith

And then they fell due to the generations of inbreeding catching up to their offspring